What specifically causes all of this?

What’s actually making more jobs and less black unemployment I know it’s not obongo but trump hasn’t had enough time to effect things a lot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
money.cnn.com/2018/01/11/news/companies/trump-carrier-plant-layoffs/index.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-fiscal/u-s-budget-deficit-to-top-1-trillion-in-2019-budget-experts-idUSKBN1FI2P2?il=0
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/treasury-lifts-coupon-debt-sales-for-first-time-since-2009
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68
youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8
youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk
judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/08/doj-give-leftist-groups-cut-b-settlement/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Obama

Liberating a perons perception of reality.

You can do wonders for a country simply by restoring optimism in an economy. Remember a lot of the growth we have had under Trump happened well before his vote on tax reform

Unemployment has been dropping for years dotard, it went way down when Obama fixed Bush's mess, and now tRump is going to do it all over again

Of course it's Obama

>What specifically causes all of this?
the Dems getting over run and going full retard the forcing Hillary to the front as their candidate

Mostly just is the continuation of trends from Obama's last term. But Trump hasn't fucked it up, all the Democrats and NeverTrump'ers before the election were claiming he was completely incompetent and was going to be a disaster for the country and crash the economy.

Tax reform (especially the corporate tax cut) already have and will continue to pay dividends, though. Plus markets and businesses just seem to be more confident and do better when a Republican is in office, the regulatory climate tends to be friendlier than it would be with a Dem. You need look no further than when the DOW shot up immediately after Trump was elected to see this. Confidence is high and people are investing.

Lowered regulation on businesses, no more illegal beaners sucking up jobs

>cutting off graphs right before spikes

2008 crash caused a spike in unemployment. Obama threw a trillion dollars at it, with no affect. Markets naturally corrected over the period of 8 years. Trump really hasn't done anything but promote confidence. As it turns out, confidence is the majority of employers hiring. So neither had a ton of effect, but "not Hillary" probably helped the most

lol what's up with all of the retards ITT. The economy just came back naturally, Obama's policies had very little impact besides create a few more service jobs, but Trump's bringing back manufacturing that will secure the economy far better than any service-job initiative. His persuasion alone has already caused some of that as well.

>2008 crash caused a spike in unemployment.

No shit. Republicans crash the economy. Democrats thrive the economy.

I was showing Obama's record you moron.

Trump said the unemployment rate was 42%. Remember that psycho autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

What manufacturing has Trump brought back specifically?

Make those percents instead of raw numbers and you'd see them ascending instead

none

His Art of the Carrier Deal was a total flop

no u wouldn't

It's actual literal optimism, most of us have never seen it before.

kek I remember this one

Deporting unlawful citizens who work "off the books" lowers unemployment. What a shock.

Oh, so it wasn't the whole housing market thing. It was just that the president wears a red or blue tie. Thanks for letting me know.

you're welcome

Prisoners count as employed

Those Carrier workers hate Trump

Carrier plant Trump pledged to save lays off another 215 workers
money.cnn.com/2018/01/11/news/companies/trump-carrier-plant-layoffs/index.html

>Proud of his one-dimensional leaf thinking

day of the rake

Don't know, whatever it is it started in 2010

Repatriation of offshore funds from corporations, lower corporate tax rate, predicted inflation of the dollar making it easier to export, and a resurgence of manufacturing set to take advantage of the lower tax rate, as well as predicted inflation of the dollar.

They make stuff where it's cheapest to make. I'm pretty sure our corporate rate is lower than most countries now, except for the middle East (On fire most days) and Africa (same as middle East but niggers are tiresome).

I'm not even going into the positive emotional impact of future presidential promises, but it can be argued that it plays a large part as well.

I think on multi-dimensional planes you cannot even fathom.

>my 2c
I think Obama did a decent job of laying the foundations for a semi-successful recovery from 2008, but where he, and the entire Democrat machine were fucked up, was a total lack of energy, a total lack of inspiration, and ultimately total complacency.
GEOTUS is as much a movement as it is an individual. I think the silent majority finally realized they've been getting played for the last decade and decided to do something about it. It was a bloodless coup on behalf of the American people.

One of those people didn't put a 20 trillion dollar bandaid on a bullet hole. One did.

Best fucking answer so far

Lower taxes and less regulation + increased security and protectionism. It's not the difficult. America is now becoming a place to do business again. And this creates job booms, more funding and industry growth and innovation and the cycle repeats.

Basically don't be a nigger policy and the economy should grow.

Fake. Employers had to hire 2 people at 20 hours per week for 1 job to get around Obamacare bullshit. Nearly all of the "jobs" "created" under Obama were shitty temporary or part-time jobs no one would want to work.

I know. Trump is crazy for exploding the budget deficit after Obama cut it in half.

U.S. budget deficit to top $1-trillion in 2019: budget experts
reuters.com/article/us-usa-fiscal/u-s-budget-deficit-to-top-1-trillion-in-2019-budget-experts-idUSKBN1FI2P2?il=0

U.S. Raises Longer-Term Debt Sales as Budget Deficit Worsens
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/treasury-lifts-coupon-debt-sales-for-first-time-since-2009

Some people know how to make things happen quickly while others flounder to make them happen over the long term.

It's been shown time and time again that the housing crisis occurred from fraudulent CDO's. The only way to get the amount of junk mortgages needed to fill the "A" rated mortgages can only occur through legally changing how lenders can lend and to whom. Clinton signed multiple bills forcing lenders to lend to people who couldn't afford it, and the rest of the government turned their eyes away while the CDO's were fraudulently filled with dogshit while being advertised as caviar.

Democrats didn't expect that half the country would be right wing retards bashing on America's recovery and claiming the real unemployment rate was 42%. Democrats made the mistake of not realizing that Republicans shit on America and are easily susceptible to Russian propaganda and fake news.

Also Obama did frequently praise the economy, he just didn't take all the credit, he credited the American people.

Right wing retards called it fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

this

its called consumer confidence. if people forsee favorable policies, investment will rise. Its not rocket science.

Obama job creation was 95% full time. Obamacare has nothing to do with how BLS tracks full time.

Unemployment numbers do not include people who have been chronically unemployed. There is probably a higher percentage of Black men who fall into this category.

oh hey its Obamaleaf. I love you dude, can you please lick my butthole and call me daddy. I want your retarded semen to father my butt babies

No Stephen Crowder. Fuck off.

aLL "UNEMPLOYMENT" MEANS IS PEOPLE COLLECTING UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS.

A PERSON DOESN'T HAVE TO BE EMPLOYED TO LOSE THEIR BENEFITS, A LOT OF THEM JUST USE THEIR TOTAL NUMBER OF WEEKLY PAYMENTS UP AND THEN FALL OUT OF THE "UNEMPLOYED" POOL.

i HAVEN'T BOTHERED TO LOOK BUT IM SURE OTHERS HAVE ALREADY POINTED THIS OUT

u mean Bush

shove my rancid olive garden shit up your dick hole master blaster

Good leadership COMPELS people to do their best, when a closeted gay negro is behind the helm everybody fucks off and becomes useless drunkards or professional do-nothings

EVERYBODY HAS CHANGED after obongo left and it's not a fucking coincidence like you paid-posting nigger faggots keep insisting, you have lost

cutting job killing regulations, cutting taxes which companies planned would happen, and deporting illegals taking jobs from Americans were Trump's doing LEAF.

You only get unemployment for the first year, and even then you only get a certain amount. You only get 6 months worth of money iirc (I've been laid off before), but you have 12 months time to use it.

So basically anyone who is unemployed after 6 months doesn't count lol

>Ford
>JinkoSolar
>Broadcom Limited

U GUYS ARE TRUE MORONS IF YOU'RE GONNA BLAME THE 2007/2008 RECESSION ON A PRESIDENT (ONE PERSON), REGARDLESS OF WHOM YOU CHOOSE.

LOGIC DOES SUPPORT IT BEING BUSH THOUGH, IF U WERE TO MAKE A CHOICE. WE SERVED FROM 2001-2008 WHEN THE ENVIRONMENT LEADING TO THIS WAS ALLOWED TO DEVELOP

The repayment to the government from multiple bailouts was funneled into a tarp fund that, coincidentally wound up funding democrat NGO's, charities, and other organizations such as la raza.

These groups created many more full time jobs, it's true, but it's a temporary bubble that pops once the spice stops flowing. Consider the DNC's overall balance sheet to see what I mean.

These groups hired under the guise of a Democrat president easily winning with all this money. Unfortunately, you will see a steep drop in the number of jobs over time. However, considering 2 million jobs were created in spite of this during his first year, you can attribute this to extreme consumer confidence (stock market, housing prices, etc.) or repubs doing the same thing Obama did with his tarp funds, albeit at a much lower rate.

Or a combination of the three plus a couple things I haven't thought of. Economies are strange beasts.

YEAH IT'S A TOTALLY FRAUDLENT NUMBER THAT THE PRESIDENT (REGARDLESS OF PARTY) CAN TOUT EVERY YEAR

BUSH DINDU NUFFIN!!!

The GOP had a massive shill campaign after to try to dindu bush as hard as they could.

They'll have to do the same after Trump.

BRO DO U EVEN READ?

I was agreeing with you

I meant

BUSH DINDU NUFFIN

is the standard shill response

didn't mean you

this pizzagate copy pasta has nothing to do with that chart i posted

job creation isn't based on your fucking feelings

meaning it's not fake under a president u don't like just because your feelings are hurt

I SEE, YEAH IT REALLY IS A BRAINLESS ARGUMENT

Trump fucks.

So I’m guessing it’s an alpha fucks beta bucks thing.

savor my salty butthole

you know what would instantly
>fix the american economy
>fix the illegal immigrant crisis
>fix the expanding population
>create jobs

REMOVE WELLFARE & the vast majority of economic policies

IMAGINE IF GORE WON AND THEY WEREN'T ALLOWED TO GO THROUGH WITH 9/11?

OR WOULD IT STILL HAVE HAPPENED?

Would not have happened. Democrats take national security seriously. Unlike Republicans. And the national debt would have been paid off.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

U REALLY CANT MAKE IT UP

should check out his y2k video when he was fearmongering about the russians

Gore was/is fucking retarded.
That was my first election.

The laws leading to the abuse were passed under Clinton. Republicans would have ZERO chance of repealing laws that "force banks to give poor people money". Especially if the damage is already done. Then it looks like your repeal caused the crash.

Economies, unlike gender, can sometimes be determined by everyone's emotions.

Bush was the retard.

did u even listen to the video

The housing bubble was Bush's signature domestic policy

u CAN BLAME THE TECH BUBBLE ON CLINTON I GUESS, BUT BLAMING HIM FOR THE GLOBAL HOUSING BUBBLE (INCLUDING THE EU FEATURING OVERSPENDING SHITSKIN COUNTRIES LIKE GREECE, SPAIN) IS A REACH

>all this time
>still the only president to kill the bank

Obamaleaf I admire your commitment to King Nigger but I really wish you'd get a new hobby. This can't be healthy for your psyche.

>trump hasn’t had enough time to effect things a lot

Pent up spending demand. Trump instilled confidence in businesses and consumers that things would get better. People believed him and started spending money. That made the economy grow and created jobs. Personal momentum is real.

companies dont invest based on what the laws are, they invest based on what they think the laws will be. trump has thus far been pretty consistent economic wise. companies know that the american labor market is about to become a lot more competitive

Are you just saying random words? Here, take a look at this.

judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/08/doj-give-leftist-groups-cut-b-settlement/

Yes, it's a blog, but it's fully sourced. Take a peek when your boss isn't looking, it's pretty revealing.

EXPECTATIONS OF THE CORPORAT TAX CUT THAT EVENTUALLY CAME WAS WHAT DROVE THE STOCK MARKET GAINS (CLEARLY).

CONSUMER SPENDING WAS BASED ON AN EXPECTATION OF WAGE INCREASES/BETTER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES WHICH DO SEEM TO BE COMING, BUT THE STOCK MARKET BENEFITS FIRST

#1 REGULATIONS.Trump has tossed almost every regulation he can get his hands on, which means it's much easier to employ people now. For example employee insurance benefits, before they were sliced up by monopolies because of regulations, Trump removed them and now some hotel in Memphis can pick a dirt cheap Delaware employee insurance corp instead of being forced to pay for Obama-era regulated insurance. This means cheaper rent, cheaper shipping, cheaper hiring, cheaper everything.
#2 Trump threatened companies with tariffs if they didn't employ Americans. These companies are now desperate to find Americans to hire instead of just hiring some Chinamen and paying them peanuts.
#3 Trump has threatened the H1B supply, meaning companies are no longer handing out visas and aggressively pursuing US employees because they know that H1B gibs days is over.
#4 Low interest rates. People can borrow money to start businesses and hire other people. They're handing out credit again.

Obongo's idea of black unemployment fixing was to just hire them all to work in his administration

Clinton was doing it by stealth basically.

Not to mention look what happened to JFK.

Look at Republicans. They always play ball. Trump doesn't say shit about the Fed. These retards promised me Glumpf would put the Fed on blast.

I'm suggesting the democrats voted for a bomb and the republicans didn't have the stones to disarm it as objectively as I can, you fucking chowderhead.

lmao this is why 95% of Obama's 16 million jobs created were full time?

ur fucking retarded man

LISTEN TO BUSH'S OWN WORDS

did u listen to that AJ clip?

lol i just re-listened

i can't believe ppl took him seriously. y2k was a total non happening

Cutting the nogs off welfare. Stricter deadlines to meet and less money getting there so nogs can't scam unempmoyment anymore.

>Democrats and NeverTrump'ers before the election were claiming he was completely incompetent

You got this part right. I recently spoke to a very high level Repub Never Trumper, everyone would know his name, and he said he convinced Trump was lying during the campaign.

After Trump got into office and actually did what he said he would do, he's switched to being a Trump supporter.

The anti-Trump rhetoric was very strong in the Republican establishment, but the honest ones are flipping.

He also said the 2 most corrupt people ever in the Senate where McCain and Hillary. They were 100% pay for play. McCain is an arrogant twat and Hillary is soulless.

You can work full time at a charity or NGO. You can create a lot of jobs with a lot of free money, especially if the jobs you create exist to make people vote for the people who will give you more money.

There's going to be a lot of jobs lost at these organizations in the near future, considering most of them are having record low fundraising.

>200k until insolvent

This too, stock market gains is clearly because of Trump's aggressive tax cuts and other economic reform promises which he seems to be keeping.

If he can get his 1.5 Trillion dollar infrastructure bill done that will also explode the US economy, for how long who knows, there's a lot of US cities and states with serious pension debt.

>No u wouldn't
>No u

Absolutely pathetic.

til NGOs created 16 million jobs

thats a load of shit, the 2008 crisis was caused by mortgage lending to immigrants who are too stupid and lazy to pay it back. guess which party supports immigration.

lmao republicans think money grows on trees

meanwhile back in reality

U.S. budget deficit to top $1-trillion in 2019: budget experts

U.S. Raises Longer-Term Debt Sales as Budget Deficit Worsens

Republicans. Listen to Bush's own words.

your entire dindu meme dies

Sustainability, quality, output, and pay of jobs are all factors to be considered. I don't give a shit about the raw numbers whether it be Obongo or Trump.

Most people expected Trump to be bluffing, but so far he's done everything he said he was going to do. You no longer hear about Mexico or Canada laughing at his NAFTA comments, because they are scared shitless he's going to kill it and he just might since Trump doesn't bluff.

>What is the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act?

>If he can get his 1.5 Trillion dollar infrastructure bill done that will also explode the US economy, for how long who knows, there's a lot of US cities and states with serious pension debt.

If Bitch McConnel hadn't blocked Obama's big infrastructure plans, the US could have borrowed that money when interest rates were 0%. The Republican clapping for Big Infrastructure is just another hypocrisy piled atop all of the others that night, the worst being all the crocodile tears for North Korean Torture Boy.

>Right wing
>It's actually the repubs that hate America
>Muh Russia
Pathetic. But you're probably on to something with obama and the 'credits' he gives out

BRO HE CALLED 9/11, HE'S NOW A RICH AND SHAMELESS NEOCON, BUT GIVE SOME CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE

Republicans love deregulation

that's their core ideology

>Obama job creation was 95% full time

100% wrong. This is my industry. Employment only began to return to normal, meaning real FT jobs, about 8 months ago. Capital spending, the real indicator of employment, didn't start growing until it was apparent tax reform was happening.