>SoS T-Rex meets Danish FM Samuelsen 1/29/18
youtu.be/xB9nq3wauRU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_02aVQmqLOg
youtube.com/watch?v=HiiWEfVSSPg
youtube.com/watch?v=ghhL4tnpgXY&feature=youtu.be
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-memo/fbi-expresses-grave-concerns-over-republican-memos-accuracy-idUSKBN1FK25P
youtube.com/watch?v=eGslweDOihs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

who is this jew on Tucker?

HAPPY FEBRUARY 1!!

Trump will release the memo on the morning of February 8th (next Thursday).

First of Feb and memo today, nice

>get home
>heat some leftovers
>see the left is in an absolute meltdown
>crack open a Yuengling
>see there's TWO new Steve videos
Today is a good day.

>Implying I give a fuck
Federal prison has better quality of life than here.

cпaть! cпaть! cпaть! cпaть! cпaть! cпaть! cпaть! I'm going insane you must sleep now or else i'm screwed

Thanks for Baking! I can take the next one

>Twatter added this shit when before, the trend was just with her name

Niggers.

>Release The FISA Memo
>RTFM
So Sup Forums is making Sup Forums memes real now?

Reminder that the DNC is practically insolvent

wherr u @ chinkbaker?

>TWO SUITS
>FOR ONE

IMPEECH

colorized image here, rare photo

absolutely savage

Seattle police are fucking based, although I'm just assuming it's them due to how efficiently and effectively they fuck up blackflag fags.

>XD so ranndummmm lololol !!1

did we just lose another Senate seat

Real question - Can the GOP be trusted with this money? What do they plan to do with it?

Also DNC basically just uses unchecked Soros cash now.

Its going to be released tomorrow. Thats why the liberals are panicking on twitter

real information holding Deep Staters accountable is about to be lawfully disclosed to the public, suddenly Deep State cares about protecting classified information.
Deep State didn't care at all when they knew Hillary AND Obama were circumventing national security protocols for convenience and to conduct illegal money-laundering and gun-running.
Deep State didn't care when Hillary's carelessness resulted in classified info falling into the wrong hands.
Deep State didn't care that Bill Clinton attempted to obstruct justice with his secret tarmac meeting. Deep State only cared about finding the leaker then.
Deep State didn't care when FISA was abused by Obama and Hillary to spy on the presidential candidate of the opposing party.
Deep State didn't care when confidential and classified info was leaked during Trump's transition and his early days as president.
But Deep State suddenly is very concerned about the public finding out what's been going on behind the scenes.

MAXINE WATERS BET SOTU RE-ADDRESS

youtube.com/watch?v=_02aVQmqLOg

You open your eyes white devirl

thanks lad
nn

That's Portland. Seattle cops are huge fags.

No, the happening is soon and I want to enjoy my last peaceful drink for a while

I think next monday at latest

Am I supposed to believe anyone in Oregon is dying of air pollution?

funny thing is, dean probably would have won if the dnc heads didn't sink him

She's one spork away from a penguin of doo00m

>So user! We are all in agreement that Trump colluded with the Russians to rigged the 2016 election by hacking the DNC and releasing private information about Hillary Clinton. We think he's a traitor to this country and belongs in prison.
>What do you think?
wat do

Feels like the election allover again with this memo

Since folks asked in last thread I'll give a very vague quick rundown on the Denver International Airport thing.

>It was privately funded and was the biggest airport in the world when built, it's since been passed but it's still out of this world huge for DENVER
>It was wildly unpopular when announced in Denver because they had a perfectly working airport and literally nobody was asking for a new one
>Construction has never ended
>It like quadrupled it's estimated costs and there was never any issues with (unknown) financers
>The never ending construction is underground
>Very rich and powerful people, including the QUEEN OF ENGLAND, bought up all the land surrounding the airport
>It is filled with really fucking weird paintings

I will post a few now. These are real paintings that are inside the airport if you go there right now. But really, something is going on.

Libs and GOPe gotta troll,but patriotic Americans will support President Trump and allow him to play his hand. The enemy want him to call the hand,but he keeps raising the bet. They have no choice but to try to raise him back. President Trump is playing Texas Hold’em like the pro that he is. He ain’t bluffing cause he has the hole cards, let them keep raising. MAGA!

They are targeting Hope because she is cute and liberals hate women who side with republicans so they want to take them out

who and the wat?

If you care to know American police have remained very white. 76% now only down from 83% in Fiscal 1980. Outside of Los Angeles, NYC, Chicago, and Baltimore proper like 90% of American cops are white.

No. What was said isn't even that damn bad. Basically said there was an explosion in trafficking since the (((sexual liberation))) in the 1960's. Kikes and feminists are mad because muh body muh choice, unless it's a republican

They’re so fucking shook. They’re really trying to push the Hope “story”.

Silly dumpf and nunes, you cant just release info to the public - you have to leak it to the NYT like everyone else

None of them is remotely fuckable so, say whatever the hell you want.

Wow so yeah the memo is pretty much nothing big...

Just a distraction.

I have personally talked to aides for Schumer who told me they have read ot and it is literally a waste of time and unimportant.

Reps must be distracting us from something big.

Didnt lefties shill diesel and vw?

please step aside and let me leave. i already have a redpilled qt at home

They've already moved on from President Miller? Are we President Hicks now? Didn't we joke about this happening?

WE LOVE ADAM SCHIFF

HOPE GOT MUELLERED

Feels like it was just Christmas.

PEE PEE POO POO

Just don't run a retard and they'll stand a good chance.

How do these situations make you feel?

Asian fusion hip-hop in London. South Korean retirement fund investments in an American steel conglomerate. Indian "Bollywood" movies shown to young Chinese students in Nigeria. Mexican migrants cooking Thai food in a North Carolina restaurant.

i literally said that to my wife earlier

explain to them why they are wrong

>Carlson 4.9

Wew lad

All things fulfilled January 32/February 1. Rapture, head wound, end of new testament.
youtube.com/watch?v=HiiWEfVSSPg

Donald trump will receive the head wound and the rapture on February 1st. Jan 31st Blood moon is the sign IMMEDIATELY before the day of the lord on feb 1.

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Joel 2:31 = 1/32 JANUARY 32.

No - Claire Bear is in major trouble to lose her seat.

>She only won because Todd Akin shit the bed in what would have been a cake walk to defeat her the last time.

>Every single one of you is dumber than a box of rocks. Learn to politic while making me a sammich and get back to me.

>Hillary's tech guy takes to Reddit to find out how to completely delete emails that are sought by investigators
>all the evidence you need for obstruction, nothing happens to Hillary
>Hope Hicks supposedly "maybe considered obstructing justice?" by maybe deleting emails or something but didn't
>SHE OBSTRUCTED, DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED

Why are you having lunch with the board of the Huffington Post?

Y-yes I agree, p-please touch my w-wiener.

AWOO~

I just got off of work you filthy fucking commie.

>ywn sniff Kat Timpf's brown hole

why even FUCKING live.

>9:18 PM

THE FBI IS TRYING TO REDACT THE MEMO! SPREAD THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE!

youtube.com/watch?v=ghhL4tnpgXY&feature=youtu.be

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-memo/fbi-expresses-grave-concerns-over-republican-memos-accuracy-idUSKBN1FK25P

I was going to agree with your argument but I’ll do you one better, none of them is fuckable so I wouldn’t even be there lol. I’d be home on Sup Forums & masturbating.

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about

white supremacisssssss gasp

Awoooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=eGslweDOihs

Hillary robbed them lol

There's nobody else in Missouri. It's literally Hawley and someone who ran for President as a Libertarian in 2016.

The dude in the front right has a weak ass chin

All we can hope for is the OIG report.

Yes but VW burned them with the emissions scam.

Go LARP somewhere else. Those are two halves of the same painting and the meaning is obvious in context. It's a transition from the horrors of the Cold War to peace on Earth and an end to various long running conflicts. Look at the pairings of flags.

CONTINUE THE POWER TRANSFER, TRUMP HAS ALMOST REACHED CRITICAL MASS

This isn't bad, plus it will be forgotten by November. The Dems think they'll get Hawley to drop out or something, it reeks of desperation to release this so early.

>fbi said they are concerned with omissions
>so their “logical” action is to redact things

coke trash who was tossed around fox like a 2 dollar whore

Hot but she's an airhead

I just want to hold her desu

WHAT THE FUCK RUSSIA???

MY FACE WHEN MUELLER IS PROTECTING AMERICA

The slightest better looking is the one in the center, which I wouldn't still go for.

>last year
>Melania wore black while all the dems were wearing white
>this year
>she wears white while they're all wearing black
How can I learn to shitpost like Melania?

Sorry Sup Forums you don't have a chance with this

I am many things! but a commie I would rather die than be.

>Super mentally ill
At least its honest

pls hurry