Who’s fucking HEATED tonight? Been laughing for weeks but Schiff’s fat fucking mouth pushed me over...

Who’s fucking HEATED tonight? Been laughing for weeks but Schiff’s fat fucking mouth pushed me over. Spent 20 minutes reading HOC transcript and laughing at his bullshit but fuming now. Who’s ready for this shitshow? Let me see your fucking heated face

What?

I think he's referring to Schiff crying about "THIS ISN'T THE SAME MEMO DEVIN SHOWED ME REEEEEE" as his eyes bugged out and hit the camera.
Pretty surreal stuff

Post excerpts retard

Chuck Schumer here, are you guys afraid too?

This bug eyed motherfucker gets me so fucking mad with his dumb ass ascertations

show em

go away and stop shitting up my board you fucktard

It'd be more accurate if it was a black face with a merchant hand.
KIKED.COM

Vid?
Sounds funny

My body is ready

Precious.

inb4 literally nothingburger

>

that feeling you are feeling is common among stupid people when realizing their opponent is much much smarter than them and they wont be able to insult their way out, it is called 'inarticulate rage', the only remedy is to get your AR15 and shoot up a church or DMV office, you will feel much better then

this is my fucking face forever

I will enjoy watching you squirm in your noose on DOTR

Forgot pic related

unrelated because the thread got pruned but we can now put brendan fraser in every single movie ever made thanks to deepfake

"Monster" was an absolute masterpiece.

Kek, literally just played a match, and i have 2 Griffins.

Scale is all wrong tho, the bot should be 10x that size.