VW and BMW did nothing wrong

Well, were the engines clean?

Should have used jews desu.

Never forget

God dammit Hans y

Kek

Yes! Not a single monkey died.

MY FUCKING SIDES

Where I live they used to put animals in a 55 gallon drum with a stove conversion, they used the door for the animal and the stove pipe was where they pumped in car exhaust. One day the guy used his diesel truck and the animals wouldn't die.

DROP THE BASS

sounds like bullshit
they can do emissions tests without monkeys
they're done every single day

Poor monkey :(

What are they doing to this monkey

This is actually what happens when you try to breathe pure CO2.

The shaking and everything is from the feedback loops that CO2 causes, since it's not oxygen depletion that gets you to breathe or gasp for air, but CO2 concentration.

He konks out really quickly because that's about how long it takes the oxygen-less blood to go from the lungs to the heart to the brain. This is actually pretty similar to what would happen to you in space, except it'd be a little bit faster and less painful.

Were they Jewish monkeys?

Unironically don't see the issue here. Would you rather them not test this at all? Kill every monkey if it saves one human life.

Fun fact. They used to use chimpanzees for crash test dummies before dummies were invented

Monkey is in an airtight cage.

The door opens into a room filled with pure CO2

The monkey tries to breathe, but there is only CO2

autonomic feedback loops kick in and he starts gasping for breath, but there is only CO2

He loses consciousness because no oxygen is reaching his brain

Another 2-5 minutes and the monkey would've died from organs shutting down, but he didn't die, they resuscitated him after the cut. It was from some movie or other and they got a lot of criticism for doing this to the monkey

They gassed six million monkeys

fuck me im conflicted right now laughed but might go to hell for it damn germans nose monkeys did nothing wrong

should've used helium -> no panicking/pain
but helium's expensive

Did it kill them? Did they disprove Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec? Is this Germany's way of putting out the truth?

Pay reparations Germans nau!

All the monkeys survived. It actually disproves the Holocaust stories.

Underrated, top kek user

Nerve gas

>helium is expensive

Its fucking dirt cheap.

>gas chambers
Oy vey rememeber the six gorillion goys!

>Did it kill them? Did they disprove Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec? Is this Germany's way of putting out the truth?

All monkeys survived. This was given in the documentary as well.

Those numbers were eggerated

And this is why I proudly own a German car. Hitler is with is lads through the German car makers.

>>according to a new Netflix documentary

Experience says It's not a good idea to use jews.
if you put a jew in a gas chamber with a clean motor exhaust, and nothingn happens, you'll find yourself later convicted of killing a thousand jews, burn the bodies in 30 seconds and then bury 100 metric tons of ashes in your backyard.

>It's okay to do genetic test on monkey, feed them to slime or the crew
>but if I stab one for fun or eat one raw it's animal cruelty

Explain yourself Nanotrasen

Its from a movie, the monkey is acting.

"refugees welcome"

Wow, I love Merkel now!

Ok whatever
Mining helium is lucrative, so I just assumed its expensive

sauce?

How do you know about the helium trade user?

German's gassing monkeys, whats changed

Sounds like they were debunking the hollyhoax while they were at it. The kosher-approved “orthodox” canonical holocaust narrative claims that more ban 2/3 of the gassed-to-death “victims” died via carbon monoxide poisoning from diesel-powered Russian tank engines.

The problem, of course, is that diesel would keep the jews alive (versus suffocating without any gas at all) due to the oxygen content and the fact that there is no lethal amount of carbon monoxide in diesel exhaust.

mokey is fine. This is for a movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=zSv380vBzPM

I when to a guest lecture with a petroleum geologist and he briefly mentioned helium mining/minerals

>shut it down

wrong leaf, theres not CO2 in space

youtube.com/watch?v=N9p0jLMssSk
ZIS EXZEEBIT IZ CLOZED

Yes, it's "Harambe's List"

That is insulting and unfair user
Polan BTFO, monkeys innocent, dieselB is real

Those silver helium party balloons in stores went away for a reason - helium is non renewable, critical to instruments like MRI scanners and other superconducting magnets like the LHC, and has been criminally squandered by the government reserves in America that pissed it away for peanuts for years.

This is changing. Scientists have long raised the alarm about the helium crisis.

Medic!

The Andromeda Strain.

Ugh-oh! A white girl must've fucked an already taken Tyrone.

I’m glad I joined this thread

>Yes, it's "Harambe's List"
respect.

Why test on monkeys when you have refugees?

Fucking kek

If they didn't have the picture of the monkey to go along with the article, I might have thought they did.

Never forget the 6 million monkeys
#6gorilliongorillas

>everyone smarter than me is a Jew
>everyone I disagree with is a Jew
>everything I'm incapable to understand is Jewish
the post

Are you a Jew Ivan?