The Elf King is no Where to be found farnese & Schierke is about to face down the ultimate Dick Monsters

The Elf King is no Where to be found farnese & Schierke is about to face down the ultimate Dick Monsters

> lets just go on another year of hiatus to the doctor office until my family announce to the world im dying from cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDqjTFsFQX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mara?

Am I the only one disappointed by the last few chapters
In terms of writing, not just because the art looks like shit

You are never the only one. Personally I think these chapters are some of the best in the manga.

So Casca finds huge veiny black dicks repulsive?

Can't say I relate

>Personally I think these chapters are some of the best in the manga.

No, just no.

No sane person in the world could think these chapters are "some of the best"

They are great. Great art, great storytelling, some very impressive panels. 10/10 from me.
Last time Berserk was this good in volume 34.

This is getting way too ridiculous.
>limbs and head in the shape of dick
>those veins
ahahahaha... Jesus...

>Special guest creature designer Kazuma Kaneko.

I'm baffled that a sentient entity can hold such a massively wrong opinion

It's the closest thing to the Eclipse apostles we've seen in years.

Can you stop posting this dumb edit? I agree, some faces in Elfhelm looked awkward, but I'm talking about the dream journey.

PENIS ARMS

Its a penis monster, because Caska fears the dick. Its not ridiculous at all.

Im mostly sad that we got so few chapters before hiatus and next years is in all likelyhood going to repeat the pattern of a few chapters followed by a hiatus.

The art quality is the same (subpar) through all of the post-haitus chapters

I'm not baffled at all that someone who believes on objetive definitions of "good" and "bad" in a subjective medium would hold such a childish opinion.

The Elf King is with them.

Miura had issues youd expect from changing into digital and he gets better each chapter, bitching about the art is nonsense.

>postmodernist relativism
>calling others childish

Oh the irony

It's clearly not. And you are again posting panels not from the dream world.

>great storytelling
That'd be true if they had 10% of the text that they have now. The design of Caska's mind world is great and it would've done a great job of showing and not telling if loli witch didn't narrate every little thing that goes on.
I'm so mad that Miura actually had to spell out "the dog is guts" instead of just letting us figure that out on our own seeing as how obvious it is.

The last chapter that had good art was the Elfheim landing when they are attacked by the Wicker-man

After the switch to digital the art looks like crap

>2 page spread vs panel

>postmodernist relativism

Wrong, and you admitted you don't know a single thing about writing.

She is discussing this with Farnese. I don't really have a problem with this.

I just said that some faces in recent chapters look awkward, so why are you posting this?

>beauty is subjective

Please that's the hallmark of a postmodern relativism and why we have "artists" smearing themselves in vaginal blood pretending it holds the same qualities as Pietà by Michelangelo

>this
>bad art

Well friends, having just started reading this manga 2 months ago and caught up right before the last issue, I can honestly say I'm excited to finally suffer through my first Berserk Hiatus!

I'm finally gonna be a true fan.

It looks like wasteful art.
A lot of fine little detail thats work intensive without communicating much at all to the reader.
Miura spends 8h day making that spread and the reader just spends 5 seconds looking at it before noticing "oh it ended, and next ch is half a uear away, thanks miura"

It's been always like this. Miura loves detailed 2-page spreads.

I like good art like in Dungeon meshi and Tsugumomo, berserk sometimes feels its missing the point of art in a serialized product.
I need both art and story to enjoy the manga, not just art.

wtf, why does he love phallic shapes so much?

This is the ugliest page in the whole manga. I have no idea what was Miura thinking.

This is the real Berserk. Fuck whatever Miura's been doing for over a decade

You know peoples tastes change.
You need to look for some edgy 20y old mangakas work for the "real berserk" experience.

Guts died the moment the RPG party was formed

Name one thing as good as this moment from the last 100 chapters.

Next page. It's not even laziness. Why are those shrubs looking like they are shitty CG? It takes maybe few minutes to draw them.
I hope Miura realized that this computer shit looks awful.

I guess the lesson from all of this is that being edgy for the sake of being edgy can be alot of excitement but it leads nowhere in the end.

Miura's art improved after golden age, although the story definitely slowed down bigtime. And it's also true that the art quality has been slipping post boat.

I'm so used to him being a cripple relying on the meme armor that I forgot he actually used to be strong

This is one of the worst moments in the manga.

>the meme [blank]
This needs to stop

Powerups are a meme, they should be replaced by gathering a stronger crew or something like that.

You probably praise this

Here's a (you)

It's not just a powerup. It's a tool to make Guts follow the path of the Skull Knight.

Explain to me why this is any worse than the Devil Dogs chapters.

I unironically praise I want Shierke to get naked more often. I am also hoping that Miura will go back to Giganto Makina duringh is hiatus because I need more loli nectar in my life.

No, I hated this, but I'm also not a fan of Black Swordsman. Miura clearly wasn't sure what to do with Guts back then. Post-Eclipse Guts (Conviction Arc) wouldn't fuck a demon.

>Berserk manga
>Protagonist has moments where snaps
>Later on he literally gets an armor that him go berserk
What makes the berserker armor even worse is that it's downsides were practically thrown aside

Lolis do not have woman butts. Is schierke a midget?

It's more like he goes Berserk and the the armor activates.
>downsides were practically thrown aside
Guts is a cripple without the armor.

Then you're reading the wrong manga, newfag. You sound like you just caught up to the manga and are buttfrustrated that it hit hiatus.

>Miura clearly wasn't sure what to do with Guts back then. Post-Eclipse Guts (Conviction Arc) wouldn't fuck a demon.
You don't understand after the eclipse Guts sought out apostles to kill in order to get revenge on Griffith without any regard for his own life. He did everything he could to kill these apostles including taking hostages so I don't see why having sex with one is a big deal to you.

You understand it's a shitty scan and the cleaners are dogshit, right? Even the grass looks like a photoshop texture brush because the scanlation is dogshit.

Guts is a promiscuous man. He even seduced Donovan when he was a child

>Post-Eclipse Guts (Conviction Arc) wouldn't fuck a demon.
>this fucking meme again
How was he supposed to catch the succubus apostle without fucking her and baiting her to reveal herself? Was he supposed to assume that every woman that wants to fuck him might be the apostle and kill them all just to make sure?

Except he was already acting different in the Lost Children Arc.

GRIFFITH DID NOTHING WRONG. Seriously Casca is still thinking of his dick years later

>Was he supposed to assume that every woman that wants to fuck him might be the apostle and kill them all just to make sure?
He can sense apostles and apostles can sense him. You know, because of his brand.

After spending time with Puck and meeting Femto again he calmed down a bit.

Does muira draw digitaly now? the new scans look like the where smeared with Vaseline.

>being this animated about it
It's a comic book dude

No you're wrong. The whole point of these two characters going into Casca's mind is that they're describing the significance of the things they are seeing and they themselves are in turn assessing themselves according to this meaning. For example, Schierke having a dream about her devious "monkey" side and now being attacked by penis gorillas. Or Farnese summoning Lord Mozgus to fend them off, showing how her religion was an attempt to suppress her own devious sexuality.

The importance of the Schierke character is that she is there to give "meaning" to the events as they happen, as opposed to the overwhelming authoritarian scope of Griffith's godhood and his giving of "meaning" through subordinating people. Instead Schierke subdues the nihilistic berserker-mode of Guts by giving a meaning to his struggle, usually by reminding him that he's doing it all for Caska. This has been highlighted throughout the manga and its being used again here. Not bad writing at all.

>You know, because of his brand.
Corkus was branded but he was fooled by the succubus. Besides apostles are stronger than Guts and Guts always needed to find a way to make up for that. In this case he fucked the succubus to give her a false sense of security

release a few chapters then go back to hiatus
is the author polar bear or something

you've said this before and you weren't correct then.

It looks shitty even in better scans.
It's mostly the Korean scans, but there is some shitty CG in recent chapters. Like this one:

>Corkus was branded but he was fooled by the succubus
Seriously? He wasn't fooled. He had lost his mind by this point and was claiming everything going on around him was a dream.

>Corkus was branded but he was fooled by the succubus
He actually knew but decided going out that way was preferable to everything else.

The brand started to work when they returned to the normal world. It wasn't gushing blood when Femto fucked Casca.

Caska was raped you fucking idiot

It's so damn good.

youtube.com/watch?v=HDqjTFsFQX8
He merely gave her what she desired. I liked how he was staring at Gattsu the entire time

I think Guts had enough.

>It looks shitty even in better scans.
Then post one of the better scans, you dumb faggot. You know you don't know what you're talking about, yet you continue to try and blow smoke up everyone's asses. Neck yourself or actually prove what the fuck you're talking about, you degenerate cunt.

>Caska was raped you fucking idiot
This meme again

I agree. And another thing, I think Gambino was a good caretaker he probably understood Guts on the deep level, that he just knew that Gutsu deep down wouldn't really mind the exploration journey that kind fella Donovan took him to.

No it very often does communicate the ideas the story is trying to convey. For example: this mass of interwoven thorns refers to the intricate chain of causation that is so prescient thematically in Berserk. Its attention to detail isn't pointless: it conveys the scope of the work. Also if you don't just get an intrinsic joy out of it then you're a lost cause really

You can use whatever excuse you want to explain why Guts acted the way he did during the Blackswordsman arc, as long as you realize that this was the beginning of Berserk and the real world reason is most likely that Muira didn't have a solid grasp on what type of character Guts is or was going to become.

Miura isnt even drawing it now, he does a really rough draft and his team does the rest, its why Berserk is looking so damn different.

They are making excuses but the truth is he hates Berserk now, he's done with it, he dosent care, they tested the waters with how he handled writing an episode of the anime and he liked it better.

The plan is, release the manga with the anime, and work through a bit, by the time the anime catches up to the manga, they plan to air the last chapters. No manga, just anime, and not weekly, but in the form of 3 fucking movies.

SO ENJOY THE RIDE TILL 2030! NOT JOKING!

This is from EG. It looks a bit better, but it's obviously CG.

Damn that was hot

How did black person ended up in the medieval Europe?

It doesn't look "so damn different".

>The face he was making the entire time

Yeah that was shit. Not a bad idea for a scene, but Berserk's lowest moment, definitely.

She's brown moron

>My headcanon is right so shut up

Can't we go one thread without some stupid Griffth did nothing wrong shitposting?

>Having sex with young teenagers is wrong!

Why is that any worse than the over the top sexuality, violence, and graphic sexual violence that characterized Berserk throughout its most well liked earlier chapters? In the earlier chapters we saw women get ripped in two by being penetrated by 7 foot demon penises. Is a little hebephilia really worse than that?

He's right though. Even in the pilot the character is pretty different.

Yo what the fuck when Femto went to kiss her she opened her mouth without hesitation

M8, you're misunderstanding what makes Berserk so good. It begins like a typical "Heavy Metal" dark fantasy romp featuring a barbarian with a metal arm fucking a succubus, and then he ends up becoming an emotionally vulnerable rape victim and his metal arm becomes a metaphor for trying to reattach things without being whole again. Of course Guts as a character changed inconsistently - it gradually became a different comic overtime.

>when Casca uses the behelit to sacrifice the party as means of approaching Griffith

Don't feed the american.

Black Swordsman, Wyald, trolls raping women, everything "ecchi", Puck/Isidro "humour", the Sea God mini-arc are, in my opinion, all below Berserk standards.