Did russia hack the 2016 US presidential election?

did russia hack the 2016 US presidential election?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.reddit.com/r/Keep_Track/comments/7u5k39/you_know_theres_really_no_evidence_of_trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=_HzAdP3y-k8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elections are a religion. Everyone knows their votes don't matter.

that doesn't answer the question

No the democrats did. There is nsa technology to make a false flag hack attack and once they started the recount in the swing states or rust belt states to chexk for hacking or russian involvment they found DNC deep state hacking instead and shut down that recount nonsense cause they dindt want to expose the real voter fraud hacking crimes against america.

Short answer: No
Long answer: Mommy would never cuck someone

I see no evidence t8 support that claim

>mommy
BLACKED

Where I live we fill in the circle on the ballot with a pen then put it in a machine and it's all done locally. The machine never is connected to the internet.

it doesnt need to be connected to internets to be hacked

go away

You betcha.
They hacked the votes and the ballots.
They hacked the tables and the chairs.
They hacked you.
They hacked me.
They hacked and hacked and hacked until they hacked the hacks.
Now they are in a hacked singularity and we are hacked into thinking they really exist.

Maybe you should have been here sooner.

Probably not, even though the yanks fuckin deserve it

no
why would you think something like that?

Why are you asking Sup Forums? It's been clearly documented

Yes, by using sophiticated ads on fagbook Russia was able to convince millions of people who already loathe the Democrats and MSM to vote for Trump.

Truly an amazing feat.

But in all seriousness it's just a way for Neo-Cohens to gaslight retards on the left. That's basically it. That and obsruct the Trump administration while covering up their own corruption and lies during the King Nigger era.

PRETTTY

MUMMY

Casual mummy is fine too

every mummy is fine

Obama is much worse than a nigger.

No but Mummy hacked my heart!

thats sweet

Russia paid China to subvert Facebook with hundreds of "Native American" pride pages. Russia will have those rigs in Alaska and China got the ANWR EXXON gas.
Rexxon Tillersen and Trump colluded bigly.

wikipedia. org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
Yes

Who is this gorgeous creature?

no

Russian hackers is just Hillary Clinton's code word for 4 Chan and boomers that post anti-islam stuff on the Pamela Geller's kikebook page

OP's pic is of a whore

The more important thing that is USA going to hack our upcoming elections?

You right

Mummy thread?

yes. the russians have been working on hacking paper for decades. the break through came when they realized paper is made of wood. paper ballots are no longer safe. Zog will determine your elections now . all hail the chaos god

> Mutts getting boners over plain-looking slav cyka itt

> There is nsa technology to make a false flag hack attack
Oooh, so conspiratorial.

Is there also technology to make Papadopoulos's Russian handler reveal that Russia has the emails? Perhaps some kind of mind control device to manipulate Russian intel officers you clown?

No, Russian and Chinese intelligence went to Sup Forums and influenced the election, but Anime Moot will never admit this.

Remember this: it was completely legal and on U.S. soil.

hack? no. where they pro trump yes.

why where they pro trump? because Ukraine had paid 26million to hillary to fuck russia over.

Where there any countries that where pro hillary? yes, all of them. Did europe try to hack the election? much more so than russia, nobody gives a shit about that though.

Nobody gives a shit about any hacking because there's no public evidence of hostile entities hacking government systems.
Everybody gave a shit about the cryptocurrency hacks though. That will happen again.

any american who thinks russia is strong enough to subvert american tech is a fucking retard. what they have done is infest every other facet of life we have. i.e. academia

democrats are calling russians making pro trump comments on facebook "hacking the election"

They forget to mention that 100 other countries make pro hillary comments, that is not considered hacking because they agree with it

Basically, the Russians aided in the campaign. Everything they did is legal in the U.S.
Imagine the U.S.A. influencing Russia to vote Putin out of power, except in the case of Russia, Putin is Russia and Russia is Putin.

So did Russia hack the U.S. elections?
The only hacking Russia did was pWn Hillary's political career.

No.

Yes. And there have been several indictments, two flips (one wearing a wire in the WH) a little faggot congressman Trumpcuck named Nunes running around trying to obstruct justice and

MUELLER COMIN' FOR YA.

Hack? Most likely no. Influence? Sure possibly. Calling it hacking the election is intellectually dishonest and who ever showed the blatant corruption that was going on in the dnc should be rewarded tbqh

no but the leftis did

Oh dear.
Are you sure Sup Forums and geopolitics is really for you, user.?

Imagine the US fixing the election in favor of Yelstin.
Oh,,wait, we don't have to imagine...
The yanks, boastful as ever, ...

whats the name of this russian

Being this new to pol

Advisers is a bit different from claims of genuine interference

Reported you. Please do not post lewd mummy

I'd like real life anime girl hack into my heart anyday.

No.
How do you hack an election btw?
I do know the Dems left voter reg tablets laying on the front seat of an unlocked car so other corrupt Dems could grab n' go.
I do know that Hillary claimed this 'Superdelegate ' all over the media thing to sway Bernie voters just before the California Dem Primaries.

actually, yeah, come to think of it, the marking pen I was using felt kind of hacked.

And the little plastic voting booth was kind of wobbly, that may have been tampered with by the Russians.

I actually am not a newfag,
Although this obviously makes me look like one I know she's a staunch orthodox supporter and i've seen her memed alot
i just have never caught her name.

The Last Tzar. Was murdered by the Bolshovicks along with his family. They are Saints in the Russian Orthodox Church. Nicholas II.

just fucking with ya good old Natalia Poklonskay

mu-mummy?

History book in 2100:

"Chapter 22: The King Nigger Era"

She could hack my erection

Its such a vague term 'hack'. Those who seem sure it was hacked need to outline the methods they believe were used and then ask the question.

However, I do believe the Russians, Britons, Germans, China, etc, all influenced the election. In the same wayvthat America does around the world too.

Only the left seem to be getting sore asses over it now though.

>People used proxies to shitpost on forums and social media

>People manipulated polls behind proxies

>Democrats and liberals blame Russia without realizing muh proxy

>Americans ultimate troll on MSM and shitty leftists

>they all still run muh Russia narrative

TOP ZOZZLES!

Mummy is so pretty

Still no proof. But 100% proof USA interfere in Russian elections 1996, to elect pro-American Yeltsin when he had 3% approval.

It seems pretty inevitable with all the evidence. It seems like Trump will be gone soon. This reddit post us.reddit.com/r/Keep_Track/comments/7u5k39/you_know_theres_really_no_evidence_of_trump/ links all the evidence. I know conservatives don't like real evidence and can't watch anything that doesn't tell them how to feel. Religious people are used to being told what to do and how to feel regardless of any evidence. Imagine getting an entire group of supporters who are used to being told how everything works despite tons of evidence towards the contrary. It's the perfect group to have on your side. Trump has elderly religious people, poor white trash and edgy teens. No middle aged educated people or younger educated people.

"""Advisors"""
Such naivety. it's cute.

Triggered mods deleted it

>dat chelsea peretti sweatshirt

Well didn't Hilcunt fuck with Putin election? Maybe they are getting back at her.

My take if they did we owe them a solid.

I love mummy posters

The guy who knocked her up must have been 7 feet tall. Daughter looks 8 or 9 but is taller than she is.

Didn't "hack the election" or voting machines, but I'm sure Russia exposed DNC corruption via hacked emails (just like Fancy Bears exposed corruption or double standards in sports).

Most Russians and Kremlin wanted Trump to win:
youtube.com/watch?v=_HzAdP3y-k8

Not saying all this is a bad thing. Americans should be thanking Russia for exposing corruption :)

>tfw still call her mummy but i'm 4 years older than her

The hacker known as Russia

It's just the left wing of the US propaganda machine engineering consent for an inevitable US/Eurasia conflict.

Btw, as a programmer who knows how this stuff works, nobody can prove it with 100% certainty. That's why all those reports will stay "highly likely" and stuff like that, because even if you get the real IP, as long as you're not using sophisticated malware the likes of Stuxnet, it's impossible to know for sure whether it was some 400lbs hacker in Russia or the government.

>wikipedia. org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

wtf that doesn't even include HOW russia interfered. just lists the security agencies that came to that conclusion. WTF

HOW did russia do it?
why is no one answering that obvious question.

did the jew mods finally give up on deleting them? It was funnier 3 or 4 years ago when the same creepy brit fucker would post it at 5 am, the jews would delete it and then he had a dynamic IP so would just repost and it would go on for 2 hours.

i hate to admit it but her teeth really are bad and ruin my fap. She was obviously trained by someone not to open her mouth. Can we chip in and send her shekels to get her teeth fixed? I'd actually put shekels into that if she'd do it.

No. Israel did.

They used priapic magic to force erections and blackmail the Russians into interference.

>US/Eurasia conflict.
i'll be outside the ZOG b-52 base with a zoom lens taking pictures of any planes that leave and sending to russia.

It's complicated. Yes and no. Yes they hacked it, and no they didn't.

That still makes you a weak as fuck democracy and still controlled by outside forces.

Of course they did, comrade. Putin is all powerful. Except for not being able to take out a few faggot democrats and reporters.

Words are being used so loosely these days that you can make pretty much any accusation and it will be true in some regard.

Did someone in Russia try to hack voter databases in a number of states? The answer appears to be yes. Was this person (or people) acting on behalf of the Russian government? That's the part where you need to provide proof and not just state baseless accusations. For all we know the hacker could have been someone paid by the Clinton campaign to rouse suspicion that Trump was colluding with the Russians to steal the election from her.

Now did Vladimir Putin literally hold people at gunpoint in the swing states and force them to change their votes from Madam President to Donald Drumpf? No, but that's what Democrats and Rick "I put the 'ck' in cuck" Wilson want you to believe. Not once do they state what the actual effect of the so-called hacking was, other than to say that it's one of the many reasons that Madam President was cheated of the presidency.

It's ironic considering that she actually colluded with the DNC leadership to steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders.

> The CIA funded the Mujahadeen who became the Taliban with Operation Cyclone.
> The CIA Funded the Syrian Rebels who then became ISIS.
> The CIA/EU funded the riots in Kiev that sent that country into Civil War.
> The US and EU funded the Arab Spring which forced rulers from power in Tunisia, Egypt (twice), Libya, and Yemen; and Iraq.

Mummy

so much cuter when she smiles wo opening mouth.She must be almost 40 now, she was mid-30s during the crimea bullshit on here. wasted so much of my fucking life on this board..

don't post shitty shops dumbass.. real or gtfo

When Trump speculated before the election that Democrats might hack votes Obama assured us all that hacking votes is impossible.