THE
FUCK
DOWN

FBI HASNT TOUCHED SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RGuliS2U-7w
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=lQ68BW_WQPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is going to be a big ol' nothingburger.

Just like those November 8th larps

I just wish they would release the fucking memo already

hope yall have your orgonite crystals ready

Please watch your language; this is a Christian board.

Their, there, they're... Just release the shit.

is there even the remotest possible chance that this orgonite bullshit might defend against 5g or are we just fucked?

REEEEEEEEEEE

OSCILLATING THE 5G WAVES

The FBI also changed hillarys charges as well,

I got a bad feeling it will be a giant let down too. Well, the media will proclaim that at least.

fuck, i'll try anything, even discredited meme science crystal magic. i don't want to be irradiated with futuretech so that morons can download their youtube cat videos faster

>democrats changed names

are you fucking serious
that should be FUCKING JAILABLE BECAUSE IT IS TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE

Low administrative agency fucks have NO right to touch work product of our elected Representatives. They need to keep their filthy, corrupt fingers off!

Where's the god damn memo

>Just like those November 8th larps
Yeah, the ones about Trump getting elected. Such a larp, oy vey!

Jeb! is vetting The Memo for potential inaccuracies as we speak

protip: federalies burnt down the library of Wilhelm Reich after he was arrested

let that sink in for a moment

youtu.be/RGuliS2U-7w

Hundreds of Livestreams of Cspan and Fox Taken down by CNN!!!!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=lQ68BW_WQPo

Fox mirror livestream event taken down by CNN!!! AND YouTube won't reapprove his livestream.

The chat was super cancerous POL tier shenanigans, 50 of us.
>channel was Shoahed when peeydoos and gov were brought up

Small channels are devastated by this and even big Nig Channel is effected..

YOUTUBE IS A MONOPOLY AND ENEMY

CNN is.done fuck you
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a pathetic attempt to undermine a legitimate investigation into Russia and trump. This memo is nothing short of treason.

What about the other memoooooooo?

Thursday
8:15am memo released
9:15am mass-shooting
Friday
"Memo is old news, lets focus on the shooting and what celebrities are saying about it.

Guaran-fucking-tee

didnt he invent orgonite. tell me more. is there a right way and a wrong way to do orgonite?

>NSA needs to save the day for dems

Should we be screenshotting now?!?

No one's reacting like the memo is going to be something the media can play down or ignore. Everyone who's read it, on both sides, has reacted like it's a nuke.

Meh, this is just predicting it'll rain when there's dark clouds out. Just know the pattern and it will be obvious every time.
Big news is always trumped by bigger news. "If it bleeds, it leads"
The memo will release and sizzle for up to a few days before something huge is invented to take it off the front page.

Yeah. My expectations were never high, but Jesus the Dems are acting like this will kill them.

because it will.

he didn't "invent" it, he was a learned man who theorized such an energy, and attempted ways of harnessing it for personal protection and spiritual development. it's pretty tough to define the right and wrong ways of harvesting and utilizing such an immaterially thing, but worth looking into, because at worse it just makes you look like an eccentric individual

look into copper and pyramids

They also made him axe his equipment. And he died two weeks of a "heart attack" (to the back of the head, twice), before he was due to be released.
As to his theories:
>concept of character armour is real and so is musculature armour. Hence, phrenology is real, despite the conventional Judeo-Psychological notion that it isn't (I will do a write up on this eventually).
>"Orgone" (shitty name and consequently hijacked by new-age zealots) is scientifically measurable. It's two forms Orgone and Dorgone (deadly orgone) can be likened to the physics concepts of Negentropy and Entropy.
>Orgone is influenced by the EMS. It does not work well in high radiation environments and thus can have negative effects in heavily industrialized areas.
Wilhelm Reich was of ((())) descent, but apparently non-practising. Because of his contributions to the goyim and lack of loyalty to the tribe, the Judeo-Psychologies deemed him "broken" - a "Maladapted Merchant".

thanks for the intel, i'll look into it

specifically for protection against 5g radiation what should i be looking into? an orgone pyramid with copper in it?

>grammar

For fucks sake, that is a fucking lie you shill faggot.

Somebody tell Pencil Neck

Do not buy the pyramids, most conventional "orgone" products are peddled by self-deceived charlatans. You are better off building something of your own like the Orgone blanket (steel wool, layered with cotton). You should be able to find instructions online for this.
>protection against 5g radiation what should i be looking into
I cannot help you there and, if anything, this might actually pollute the "orgone" causing it to have adverse affects.

As an aside, I should mention that Wilhelm Reich's ultimate philosophy was flawed. The foundation of society is taboo - the inhibition of the impulses. Humans have the unique built-in imperative to acquire taboo - hence, the goal should be to make sure that the taboos that are formed are societally productive and stable.
His works, however, are worth reading and I would recommend reading the following:
1. The Function of the Orgasm
2. Ether, God and Devil
3. The Cancer Biopathy (for a scientific description of some of his experiments)

This.
Epic! Haha!

We just gotta wait!
That fucking dishwasher got me good.

this, don't bother looking into products that are available with what I mentioned, but look into things like the kundalini (east) and the 11 sefirot (west), when researching his works to understand begin to understand the substance of his work

still, copper and pyramids are important—but not those premade products

ok, i'll look into it. but what can this kind of technology do for me? we've already established it can't protect me from radiation. so what is it good for? i guess i'll figure it out myself when doing the research but just in case i miss something, i'll just ask anyways.

>its okay he altered it because they're only minor alterations.

nah, see, that isn't how this works. the house intel committee voted to release the memo as they read it, period. he's altering a document with who knows what (and no, a tweet doesn't prove that it's only grammatical errors) that has classified information in it completely on his own. what is the purpose of the committee and it's vote if it's just ignored? where is the representation there? this is the work of one person (nunes) literally doing whatever the fuck he wants.

His name was Seth rich.

actually, i'd even go further and say that his alteration of the memo before sending it off to the white house is probably a bigger deal than the memo itself, if it only contains what it is speculated to contain, which are renewals on fisa warrants.

nunes is a fucking retard for fucking with schiff like this. he's a goddamn farmer, schiff was a federal prosecutor and went to stanford and then harvard.

Yeah I have a feeling it's going to be Fake News Awards tier. Hope I'm wrong tho. Seriously hope I'm wrong.

I have folgers crystals...

>democrats and FBI request changes
>they claim that these changes eliminate all credibility to the memo
I hatred of these people could power the earths largest cities

the changes have only been seen by nunes and the white house, which is a clear ethics violation. these aren't changes requested by the democrats, they're whatever nunes wanted to take out or put into the memo before he sent it off.

this isn't the memo that was voted on. he can't just decide to release something that could be entirely different because he feels like it. this guy is completely out of his fucking element and i'd imagine he won't be on the committee much longer.

>two word change requested by democrats
like "gross negligence" becoming "small whoopsie"?

there is absolutely no way that tweet is accurate because no one on the house intel committee has seen the altered memo besides nunes and the whitehouse.

Why are Americans so incompetent.

>bait or damage control.
Why get so worked up about minor changes to a memo you claim has no impact anyway?.

Because we know it pisses everybody else off.

"Orgone" is akin to the life force itself. I wouldn't necessarily describe it as a "technology", as everything essentially produces it. All that these designs do are concentrate it into a particular locus by attracting it (organic substances - wool, etc) and then reflecting it (metals - steel wool) in a particular direction.
The more layers, the more potent the concentration, but the Layer:Potency curve is not linear.
You can get the same affects that any orgone "device" would give actually by just doing pranayama for an hour and focusing on the body. Perhaps try this first to understand what it can do for you.
>lay down, comfortable
>breath in for four seconds, exhale for four seconds
>keep doing this for an hour
>do not move any other part of the body except what is required for breathing
>if you can, on each inhale imagine light coming in and circulating
>on each exhale imagine this light going out
Done properly, I guarantee you will feel the result.

>Democrats are fighting tooth and nail to stop the memo from seeing the light of day while also telling people it's a gigantic nothingburger
I can't wait to see them hanging from street lamps

Why are all the Congressional Reps hiding out in their bunker in WV? Hmmm?

Federal Bureau of Indents, Grammar and Syntax.
FFS

Isn't this the same exact thing as Scientology but with names changed around? I'm reluctant to believe "it's scientifically measurable" bullshit ever, it's the calling card of bullshitters trying to make their garbage sound credible. I can scientifically measure myself to have any amount of money I want and it still won't be there.

Nope

please stop I can't laugh any harder

ok thanks
i'll think about
i'll probably avoid the pranayama though, sounds dangerous

>Why get so worked up about minor changes to a memo you claim has no impact anyway?.

because nunes is circumventing the committee to alter a memo about classified information without telling anyone, and then lying about it.

he's a member of congress. there are rules and expectations, you can't just do whatever you want.

Kinda amazing how much Democrats are panicking right now.
What is in the memo that is making you shit your pants so much?

no one is panicking. people are pissed off, schiff especially, because some dumb farmer keeps doing dumb shit and his dumb party isn't reigning him and stopping him from doing more dumb shit.

nunes has no idea what he's doing.

Or, or Schiff himself is implicated in the memo and will do anything to undermine it. The right will love the memo. The left will always reject it. When people are removed and/or indicted then we'll know. But bottom line - if the memo is meaningless and bogus then there's no reason for the left to work so hard to undermine it.

btw, imagine you're schiff. you went to stanford, and then harvard law, and you had a good career as a federal prosecutor in charge of prosecuting things like ****treason*******. you're then elected to congress, and you're put in a position on the house intelligence committee.

later on, the republican party puts some dipshit farmer on the committee and makes him the majority chair. that dumb farmer continually circumvents procedure, leaks dumb shit, commits ethics violations, and you, the accomplished lawyer and congressman, have to deal with it every goddamn day.

imagine how fucking annoyed you would be if you were schiff.

you're insane

Proof?

ALSO

this is probably why gowdy is noping the fuck out of congress.

it's bullshit. they were headed to that hotel or whatever in wv where there used to be a stocked bunker, but the bunker hasn't been stocked since the 90s or something, and the hotel offers tours of it or some shit.

Gowdy has said in several interviews that the memo will embarrass Schiff because it shows Schiff worked hard to assist fusion from turning over documents that show Hillary paid for the dossier. We shall all see soon enough

lol well someone knew and told schiff, and coincidentally gowdy just decided to leave congress.

did you not notice gowdy backtracking on everything the last few days?

Gowdy is one of them. I don't get why that guy gets any love here.

It's not just Nunes, most of the GOP house read the memo and supported it's release. Furthermore, the entire committee supported the release as well.

this doesn't mean nunes isn't a dumbass and it doesn't mean that nunes altering the memo is a huge fuckup

>is a huge fuckup

isn't a huge fuckup*

You're essentially grasping at straws shitting your pants in fear on whats about to come out. It's not a good image friend. Perhaps the most zealous of liberal fanatics may buy it, but independents don't. They just want everything released.

You're a shill for schiff, which is fine. He's a scumbag who helped cover up the surveillance of a presidential candidate. Since this is the new normal you best not complain for one second when Trump orders the surveillance of the dems candidate in 2020. Got it. Got it. This is now how the game is played and this is how you want it to be.

Fun fact only rep inteligenz voted to release it while not a single democrat was for it.
Contrast that with the democrat memo that everyone dem and rep voted to release after its vetted(like the gop memo was)
Pretty telling.

okay user

okay user

It's a resort open to the public and Congress goes there every year.

Gowdy has proven himself. He's leaving congress to take on a serious job like running an investigation, special counsel, etc.

R A R E
A
R
P E P E

>the bible says you cannot swear
taking the lord's name in vain is not the same as saying fuck, you shit-eating pucker-lipped forum-fertilizing sess-tank.

Be patient ,They need to change it so obama and Hilary don't get in any trouble