La Mexican Reconquista thread

What are the chances of La Reconquista actually succeeding?

The main approach I see Mexicans making progress in turning La Reconquista a reality is by dramatically increasing the Mexican & Latino population in the United States via immigration and crazy high birth rates that far outpace every other racial and ethnic group in America. With large population, comes large power (via social, political, economic, and cultural influence). Le 56% is already bad enough here folks.

What can the United States effectively do to prevent the possibility of La Reconquista from happening in the future?

Also ideas of a Mexican invasion of the US can be spoken freely

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2006/apr/16/20060416-122222-1672r/
takimag.com/article/mexplaining_mexican_pride_jim_goad/print#axzz55oyAor00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What are the chances of La Reconquista actually succeeding?
remember last time a part of the Union tried to secede?

We need to get other hispanics and hispanos to turn on mestizo mexicans and chicanos for basically ruining all "Hispanic" culture.

Break "Hispanic" unity

Some online articles of this movement:

washingtontimes.com/news/2006/apr/16/20060416-122222-1672r/

takimag.com/article/mexplaining_mexican_pride_jim_goad/print#axzz55oyAor00

>What can the United States effectively do to prevent the possibility of La Reconquista from happening in the future?
kick the mexicans out?

Yes, though no secession have worked in the past, the Mexican population is rising sharply, which can be used as leverage to leave the US

It already happened. My uncle in Cali is having trouble learning the language because he finds very few americans to interact with.
He's there legally as a dentist, and most of his customers are spics like us.

won't work, enjoy trail of tears part II

Are there any White people left in the US at all?

We've tried so many things, there has to be some sort of final solution...

>jump border from your shithole to come to America
>turn America into the shithole you left
>???
>Poverty!

>What can the US do?
>US has to do anything
>People who still shit in outhouses wouldn't be obliterated by the most well trained, well funded, well supplied, largest, most advanced, willing fighting force in the history of the world
>Mexicans aren't too lazy, stupid or unorganized to stage a coup

America is going to collapse within the next 5 to 10 years unless Trump does some kind of miracle, which I don't believe is possible. So you guys I'll just have to try and not collapse yourselves til then.

Look familiar OP?

The Papal Bull of 1493 gives those lands to Iberians.
Guadelupe Hidalgo nigger spics can BTFO.
La Raza and MS13 need deported.

We do it first

The US economy can hold it's own, but it's China's economy we should all be concerned with (including Brazil)

Best post to end the thread with

As a mexican I can confirm: yes the Mexican government is working alongside the Cartels bussing illegal immigrants to the US. Yes this is an attempt to influence US elections. Yes there is a Reconquista effort under way. Enjoy it while you can America, Aztlan awaits us.

tfw mexican american
>the white devil is becoming a minority

>What can the United States effectively do to prevent the possibility of La Reconquista from happening in the future?

Promote more Hispanic immigration and subsidize Hispanic birthrates.

That is the only way cletus, there is no prevention, the only thing left is to embrace.

Reconquista is a meme.

>Just let them walk all over you. The only thing to do is accept your downfall!
I'd expect nothing less from you, leaf.

Cut off welfare, minority business loans, and prosecute people who rent to or employ illegals.

good call

light skin mexican vs dark skin mexican

no, go study Zimmerman Telegram