What kind of witchcraft is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modular_arithmetic
youtube.com/watch?v=PBl4G7zfqFw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_sum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mmmm...m-m-math?

fuck you shill
simpsons math is not a mysery they have nerds on the writing staff it's well known now go kill yourself

>31536000=9

k

Do I have to spell it for ya?
31536000= 3+1+5+3+6+0+0+0= 18=1+8=9

he didn't explain well, but it equals 18 and then repeat 1+8=9.
The reason for this is that 3600 sums to 9 and any number multiplied by this will also sum to 9. Just try it. Multiply 3600 by any integer and the sum will go to 9. It's called the trace of a number and it's conserved.

Please untriggered yourself. Sorry if I caused you a seizure but the pic was unrelated.

9x1 = 9
9x2 = 18 => 1+8 = 9
9x3 = 27 => 2+7 = 9
9x4 = 36 => 3+6 = 9
and so on...
not even remotely politics related though

>in a month

Depends if you're using 31 days or 30 days. You'll get different answers.

Considering that every digital root is between 1 and 9 you have a 1/9 chance of hitting whatever root you want.

How many letter in this sentence?

27 = 2+7 = 9.

babby's first modular arithmetic

Ohh, I get it now.
Thank you user.
Apparently I am not as smart as my mother used to think

>In a month?
no

It's just integers mod 9.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modular_arithmetic
Basically when you add numbers in a string together you'll always get some number in the range 0-9. The fact this happens in this case is nothing special.

BUT all the NINES also = 3x3

2×7=14=> 1+4=5
no trace of that 2 or 7.

Truly it is a sign.

100% spoopy

7-2 is 5!

My name is 9
My Sun is 9
I found a 9 in my driveway
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

1+2=OP is a faggot
3x3=OP is a faggot
9x9=OP is a faggot
9x9x9=you get the idea

This numbers, gematria, etc retardation is my least favorite type of conspiracy autism.

You've never heard of the 9 code?
youtube.com/watch?v=PBl4G7zfqFw

yeah?
and 8x8 = 64 => 6+4 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
what's your fucking point?

>2628002.88=9
>reducing decimals
2+6+2+8+3=21=3

He still believes time is quantifiable vector.

The pic contains it's own insight, though, in the idea that the nothing center of the doughnut is itself something.

What? English por favor!
I have autism, but not the rain man autism.

Gematria is less helpful than Platonic and Pythagorian esoteric numerology imo.

It's a special characteristic of the largest number a digit can hold. You can see this with 7 in base 8 too.
>8=10
>7x1=7
>7x2=16=7
>7x3=25=7
>7x4=34=7

an instance of time is quantifiable is it not? And time.only moves in one direction so it is a vector by nature.

Very interesting. How about this pic?
Is it something or just pure mumble jumble?

Time is based on the observer. Go to a hospital it is perceived as slowing down, go to a party it is perceived as speeding up, meditate deep enough and it is perceived to stop, and if it stops fun things happen.

The circle with a dot in the center is the monad, which Pythagoras declared to be God.

Ahh the power of 9. That number goes real deep once you reach analytical math.

you said that the trace if the number is conserved. If that was true it would work for all instances, correct? obviously it doesn't.

see

magic user! how did you do that?

This is from the ep when homer becomes smart (blue crayon stuck in his brain removed) and he proves god doesn’t exist.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_sum

More fun with 9

>thread
Seriously this

Time only moves in one direction? Stop shilling for your favorite boy band and then maybe we can have we can have a real discussion.

Holy shit I believe in 9 God now

This post will end in 9.

That's a hodge-podge of stuff from the standard model and orbital mechanics and probably a bunch more I'm not privy to. What's the sum of (REALITY) any way?
Every binary string will reduce to 1. Neat!

The pic the OP used is actually really cool. The top is some bastardized dimensional analysis that gives a somewhat decent approximation of the mass of the Higgs boson using Planck's constant, the speed of light, the gravitational constant and the fine structure constant and pi of course.
The second is a false counter example to Fermat's theorem which had a million dollar price for the solution. It's not actually true, but it's so close that basically any damn calculator would say they were equal due to round-off.
Not sure on the third one.
Fourth one is a really silly one out of the field of topology. It's an allusion to the unfunny joke that a topologist is a person who can't tell the difference between a donut and a coffee cup. pic related.

The nothingness is God. It is the source. It does not incarnate and so has no physical existence. The nothingness here is everything, the source of everything. So God eternally Is, yet in a non-physical form. Your imagination works the same way. It exists with no physicality. This is why Buddhists say all being posess Buddha Nature at the root of their mind. It is your imagination that empowers deities. "God" will not seem to exist for those who do not believe in it, for this reason.

How about this? Time doesn’t move. You are the one moving. And we tend to move forward for some reason.

u gonna get shut down OP

top kek someone doesn't watch Vsauce.
Learn 2 science you fucking idiot! Vsauce explains it all.
The picture I posted along with this post is you.

Oh sorry, okay to make it more clear what I mean by trace we need more than two digits. How bout:
34x17 => (3 + 4)x(1 + 7) = 56 => 5+6 => 11 => 1+1 = 2
34x17 = 578 => 5+7+8 => 20 => 2+0 = 2

Yes, but out of a dumb post (of mine) you can get some smart replies.

We have no idea how time moves. We perceive it as unidirectional because the only things we can use to measure time are cyclical events: rotations around a star, pulses of a laser beam, etc.

interesting. looks like some weird factorial maths. discrete math? I'm going to check it out. thanks

I can not relive moments from my past. I can recreate them, but never relive them. that time has past. and, I hope someone figures out a way to change that because I have a few moments I would live to revisit.

that's what i just said. you dumb or something boy?

That doesn't mean time functions that way in general, it means that's how humans perceive time. But it's interesting, innit? That the things we use to measure time are all repeating events.