US and Australian Relations Thread: Better Toegether Edition

Hello Cunts down under, how ya doing?

>Australia toughens foreign investment rules amid China concerns
businesstimes.com.sg/government-economy/australia-toughens-foreign-investment-rules-amid-china-concerns

>Australian Labor fined $14,500 over campaign push to stop Trump
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jan/31/australian-labor-fined-14500-over-campaign-push-to-stop-trump

>Cabinet documents: ABC reveals top secret files found in old filing cabinets
theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/31/cabinet-documents-abc-reveals-top-secret-files-found-in-old-filing-cabinets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3k7OncTVHkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off

Suck my fucken toes mate

Get fucked cunt

oh yeah?

>Fuck off
the eternal Aussie shit poster

Someone posted a vid of an austrailian talking to a news reporter. I like that guy, the rest of you can fuck off.

kek

Our defense minister ( Brendan Nelson) used to sleep in Joe Hockeys shed and do top secret stuff in there.

1. Australia, just like every continent has dangerous flora and fauna (animals), but they never endanger us, just like on every other continent nature leaves us alone.
2. Yes we have Kangaroos jumping and bouncing down the street, but only on the outskirts of the metropolitan area (outer suburbs). If a Kangaroo made it further in, it would most likely be hit by one of the many millions of cars.
3. Yes, we eat Kangaroo, every meat shelf at the shopping centers sell 'Kangaroo Meat'. It is high in protein and apparently very delicious.
4. We hate the US terrorist state, but love Americans in general.
5 Yes, our politicians are borderline useless and we have only elected 1 out of the last 5 Prime Ministers.
6. We dont drink Fosters beer. I dont think the alcohol stores here even sell it anymore.
7. We dont call ourselves 'Down Under' but see ourselves rather as the 'Great Southern Land'
8. We think that our voices sound like shit, our accent derives from drinking too much beer and falling asleep in the Sun. Hence, the barely understandable dialect from all 'Aussies' you hear.

Our ambassador in the US is a sand nigger. Now that's quite a shit post.

Eyes of the aussies cunt

nuke America desu

bump
Donate to Australia and you can save a poor soul form being sucked up the the hazardous wildlife.

Save a dumb cunt.
Help the bastards.

BBT

Oh man, I made alot of mistakes in that sentence. Please don't read it.

Nobody likes Amerimutt, I haven't met a single person said anything remotely positive about burgerland.
Amerimutts need to gas themselves.

Fuck off yankee poofter
Never forget Brisbane

>Brisbane

Hahaha this is where all the anti americanism comes from in Australia.
They help us btfo of the Japs, but Brisbane is all that we remember.
Ahahahaha! Fuck we are funny

Our seppo "allies" chimped out in our city, resulting in the deaths of 2 diggers
Traitors are worse than open enemies
Fuck yanks

Yeah I know..
But that is not the real reason why we are so butthurt.

Great SOTU Ameribros. You are the best allies we have.

There's that word "we" again
Why don't you take off the proxy you dumb septic cunt

Bahaha. I am Aussie as fuck.
You do know why there was riots in Brisbane m8?

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=3k7OncTVHkI

U.S if you truly care about us you will bomb Melbourne before shit gets worse. Whatever Melbourne wants they get every election.

Australia is run by the USA pedo deep state. Israel.

We need to clean these bastards out of our country and send them home with all the migrants from the Vietnamese to the muzrats.

The USA/CIA uses Aussies to test their weapons on.

Swine flu, AIDS, chemtrails, Directed Energy Weapons.

The USA is not our friend.

And let's not forget Monsanto splicing the wheat genome with Ebola to kill the roos.

What's it doing to the Aussies who eat that shit?

oh man this is so fuckin epic what banter just like my aussie meme
>>>/reddit/

Fine, but we get to annex New Zealand.

besd frends :DD

Fuck you we china now. You're ass is byzantine now: irreversible decline into irrelevance

Could you do us all a favor and nuke Melbourne?

Brissie lad here, fuck America

/kinky/