Seikaisuru kado

Time for another shitty thread where Tsukaifags, shitposters, and fujos try to coexist in peace and have a good discussion. Haha who am I kidding

Other urls found in this thread:

hayakawa-online.co.jp/shopdetail/000000013593/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>asks for shitposting
>is surprised when he gets shitposting
Good job, OP.

I think in this case it's better to clear the air to start anew rather than pretend the elephant in the room doesn't exist. Previous threads did that and they all devolved into shitposting so I'm trying something else.

There's not really anything to talk about right now. Maybe tomorrow when the preview images get released.

A while ago someone asked me for source on pic related and I couldn't give it right away because my twitter feed is way too cramped anyways it's @cro_iz

So does he have a dick?

Pretty sure he does, unless this is just an overly puffy vulva.

>an iho sonzai will never massage your shoulders after a rough day of work

wew

>Takes Shindou on a date wearing a T-shirt with a giant clitoris on it
>Going in for the kill with the boyfriend shirt treatment even though there was no reason for her to undress unless I'm misreading this and they already fucked

This woman has the subtlety of a 41-dimensional brick.

Thanks user.

ED is out today. Any rips yet?

Her mahou shoujo clothes disappeared when her powers wore off. I'm pretty sure she just took his shirt to cover herself with.
Though, why she did that instead of saving them both some embarassment and just borrowing his suit jacket I'll never know.

Well she wouldn't have gone "kyaaaahh!" had she just taken the jacket. Because that's not embarassing enough. And we all watch anime just to watch girls screaming kyaa in embarassement right? Right?

Will we get an implied gangbang with the Shindo clones?

bump

Hopefully not. zaShunina is already made for suffering, he doesn't need even more of it.

Why isn't this a doujin yet?

Is there a future for zaShunina beside reincarnation and yandere hikkomori with clones end?

>implying this isn't just the beginning of his suffering
Just look at the OP, it's obvious the author is only just starting.

>reincarnation end
>first cucked, then childzoned
This is the worst possible ending.

I can't tell if this is a translation error or what, but zaShunina greeting aniso!Tsukai with "So you're this world's administrator" doesn't jive with the next episode where she's called crazy for going into the cocoon. So is it normal to have an admin or not?

These threads prove humanity isn't ready.

How so? She set the initial parameters of the universe, and fell in love with her own creation, enough to jump into it instead of watching it from afar, like most anisotropes.
An admin isn't supposed to live among us, is all.

deddest bread

He looks so much more human/meaty/organic in the manga, for some reason it creeps me out much more than his almost robotic CG version.

>tfw this will never happen because they had to shove some shitty romance and make the ayylmao evil.

Cry more

Nice bump

You're welcome.

>user has a nu IP
Maybe we aren't so dead after all

Is she wearing a One Piece tee?

You weren't. I put this show on hold because fujobait but I've been lurking the threads since the first episode.

I just caught up and I think people are exaggerating about how bad episode 10 was. I'm still enjoying this show quite a lot.

I mean, I'm still pretty much on board the iho sonzai train.

Is the OST out yet?

It should be released along with the second BD. Don't know when that is though.

Hot damn, why is Adam Ward so attractive?
That is a face I'd sit on

No one's forcing you to make thread 24/7 retard

Eh, better to have a containment thread than shit up anything else, right?

Tsukai Saraka is too perfect. Please post extra cute Sarakas.

>tsukai saraka
Did you mean Alien thigh gap? I think you did.

I think it might only be fujos in the thread at the moment.

I did not mean this particular iho sonzai.

so are they going to bring sci fi back to the show or is it fucking dead?

If he doesn't have a dick, he definitely doesn't have a vulva. At worst, he's a Ken doll, but has me inclined to believe he does in fact have a dick.

I haven't watched the last 3 episodes vut I heard this went full retard.

What happened?
I'm afraid to continue it was going so well

What time do preview images usually come out?

Not as bad as people keep freaking out about as long as you weren't expecting high art from this show.

The next episodes look like a literal Geass tier trainwreck.

I never cared for the art, I am genuinely interested in the story.

Good to know it wasn't the story that went to shit.

>high art
It's a figure of speech. Not the literal art.

At least with Geass the slope was meticulously built and oiled with a purpose, the show intentionally slid on it with great results. But here? I'm not sure there's even a slope. This could be a freefall.

>It's a figure of speech

Oh shit, that implies the story took a turn for the worse

It took a turn for the tropey. Not terrible, but a bit cliche.
I think most of the complaints are the implementation of the romance aspect and the NTR memes. And Tsukai is a Mary Sue who can do no wrong.
As a piece of entertainment, it's still watchable.

the fuck is that image? Giygas?

That depends on whether you like Saraka or the alien better.
If you like Saraka, you'll think "hey, this is shit but at least my girl came out on top so okay". If you were more attached to zaShunina on the other hand, you might find yourself on suicide watch when you're done.

>you might find yourself on suicide watch when you're done.
Hey, there's still a chance for a happy ending for him!
Oh, who am I kidding, suffering for all eternity's all he has to look forward to.

>And Tsukai is a Mary Sue who can do no wrong.
I don't care for her way of thinking but ok.

I'm a Shinawa fan, I couldn't care less for Tsukai
I'll brace myself as a zaShuninafag for when I catch up tomorrow.

>gets his hand chewed and slobbered on
>doesn't even protest
In hindsight, it's pretty obvious he really didn't know what dislike was.

>Shinawa fan
>zaShuninafag
You're alright buddy, don't come to school tomorrow.

Exactly friend. All we can do is watch the wreck in slow motion. Nothing can stop it now.

I believe Tsukai's smile will be protected.

So is it safe to assume that Ki and Wa were zaShunina and Tsukai respectively? They're the only ones who were really interested in the process and Ki sounds like an analytical type, while Wa was all about the direct experience.

Maybe this is why Zashunina arrived so late, he actually took time to think about stuff and make calculations?

I'm still a bit confused on the creation story. From what I was understanding, the anisotropics create a bunch of universes, or "cocoons" so they can compute data. One universe ended up creating humans, which are unique because they can create their own data. They talk a lot about the singularity, but it didn't make much sense in the context. Was ours the only created universe to undergo a "Big Bang"?

>take 2 billions of years to descend on earth with kado and the rest of his gifts
No wonder he didn't want to redo the calculations to warp out and warp in Kado to Sayama Lake.

I assumed Ki was another anisotropic being who descended on earth and will be revealed soon. But then again you could be right.
Still it would be strange since neither zaShunina nor Tsukai looked like they knew each other. Or maybe even they can't tell the identity of the anisotropic being they're talking to in lower dimensions.
Also I'm curious about zaShunina's name. How come all the anisotropes have monosyllabic names but his is so fucking long? Could he be an aggregate of many anisotropes in one body?

>Still it would be strange since neither zaShunina nor Tsukai looked like they knew each other. Or maybe even they can't tell the identity of the anisotropic being they're talking to in lower dimensions.
I don't think the anisotropics are very "personal", as we would call it. The producer mentioned in one old interview that zaShunina has trouble seeing people as individuals, so it's possible they don't place much emphasis on personhood and individuality. Since the true anisotropics are emotionless, the only thing that distinguishes them from each other are their information analysis priorities.
The lower dimension difference could be a factor too.
>Also I'm curious about zaShunina's name. How come all the anisotropes have monosyllabic names but his is so fucking long?
Who knows how their names really work. "Ki" could be a relative position, while Yaha-kui zaShunina a formal identification tag that no anisotropic would normally use because it's irrelevant to them.

>Still it would be strange since neither zaShunina nor Tsukai looked like they knew each other.
They are probably very isolated beings

>The producer mentioned in one old interview that zaShunina has trouble seeing people as individuals
Precisely, but if I remember well, this applied to humans, not anisotropes. zaShunina can barely distinguish us in much the same way we can barely distinguish ants.
> it's possible they don't place much emphasis on personhood and individuality
They had a whole conversation, surely they must have been able to distinguish between one another enough to hold it.
>Yaha-kui zaShunina a formal identification tag that no anisotropic would normally use because it's irrelevant to them
I suppose, that would make sense.

Last week they came out just a couple hours before the episode aired.

It applied to humans, yes, but it'd make sense if they treated each other in a similar way. They're eternal and isolated and without emotional attachments, one's personal identity probably doesn't matter much.

And speaking of identity and names, even human cultures have showed similar weirdness in the past. Reading The Tale of Genji in its original form is a huge pain in the ass, because pretty much all characters are identified by their current rank or position and not by name. They did have personal names, but at the Heian court, it was considered rude to use them.

>They had a whole conversation, surely they must have been able to distinguish between one another enough to hold it.
Their conversation could work like an anonymous chat. They know they are talking to someone, but the exact identity remains uncertain/irrelevant.
>yfw it's a whole race of anons

>our universe was created by a 40D Sup Forums out of boredom

Ki is the one who does most of the initial analysis and points out the singularity. He's also the one who first brings up the possibility to do something.

If zaShunina was Ki he should have known who the administrator was.

Meanwhile, No and Sa think Wa has brain problems.

Ki's personality does match zaShuninas.

See the discussion in the last ten posts or so. They may not know each other in any real sense.

Speaking of brain problems, looks like Ki got really excited here.

͏

What is this, some untranslatable gibberish?

It's probably meant to represent a concept with no equivalent in Japanese.

The novel manuscript also had symbols on it.

Forgot pic.

>episode is called Towanosakiwa
>it's the group of the anisotropics who witnessed the birth of our universe
Neat.

Nice catch user.
Any idea on the meaning of Rotowa?

No idea; "ro" doesn't seem to be a common syllable in their language. I'm more interested what "⊿г≡" is supposed to mean. The symbols are ours, though.

>⊿г≡
Hiroyuki Sawano confirmed for anisotropic being

>⊿г≡
Ki () would approve.

Too short and concise for Sawano.

This sounds oddly promising. I still have hope it'll turn out not as bad as we expected. Looking back at latest developements with Tsukai it wouldn't be that bad if they just pictured it differently. A few changes and the idea behing it is okay, too bad the delivery sucked

Keep in mind that the series was originally meant to be twice as long, so some things ended up rushed as a result.

hayakawa-online.co.jp/shopdetail/000000013593/
>two weeks to release
>still no cover image
Why. It can't be that much of a spoiler.

At least all the episodes are interesting

The last month's Animage interview mentioned that a lot of stuff got cut, including some development for Tsukai. They had to pick between zaShunina's scenes and Tsukai's, and since he was the more important character, they prioritised him.

Kek, I'll never get tired of reading these kinds of posts

Wasn't it supposed to be a film originally?

Preview images when?