Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

It's over, and it was awful.

Now that the dust has finally settled what did we think of Rokudenashi?

May Lord almighty protect us from these kind of filth. Thank goodness its over.

it hooked me with the slutty school uniforms and then never delivered

It wasn't bad but wasn't great either. Season 2 mihgt help as we barely even touched on the whole sky castle plot.

Average show, but dat duo teamwork. I came for Sisti and I'm staying for Sisti, anyways.

>I came for Sisti

Gay.

>he wouldn't

s2 wen

>fuck sisti
>she gets ptsd rape flashbacks
>she starts crying AGAIN

> harem battle series with great mc and shit girls
How?

>shit girls
Hold on there, faggot.

This is where you want an original anime end with they kissing or naked in the bed.

>sisti a literal scaredy cat
> Re=L a psycopath that would stab sensei in the back without hesitation
>Rumia useless.

>two of the best girls in the background
>one of them's dead
;_;

user I see no downside to this scenario.

>talk in middle of battle
>cant even finish off villian
What a piece of shit anime.

Pretty sure they didn't make this.

>it was awful.
You're awful.

So am I the only one wondering what's up with all the church organs and Christ imagery? Felt like a last-minute shoehorn to try to give a villain more drama than he was worth. Is this developed any better in the LN's, or is it just shit author being shit?

>Lindumb puts out yet another shit anime
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Glenn is definitely one of the best protagonists I've seen from these battle harem shows, In fact I'd say he's miles above most other protagonists from this genre and he carried the entire show alone. I feel the show is at it's best when it's showcasing Glenn's random antics, trolling and all the class events. They were really fun to watch and Glenn certainly delivers on the comedy aspect. Unfortunately, these parts are bogged down entirely by the show's so called serious arcs which felt very mediocre both in terms of story and execution. I suppose it was entertaining enough as we could at least see Glenn's abilities. The characters are likable but no one really stands out apart from Glenn and like I said, it's kinda sad how his great character is brought down by the show's plot.

3 days.

Kill yourself

It was a rushed piece of shit with a trainwreck of a plot. I don't think s2 can fix this.

At least lolineko was cute.

This isn't a battle harem series faggot

Y-you too.

S2 when?

Final ranking:

Glenn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Celica > Sera > Rumia > Wendy > Re=L > Sisti

>there is always that one retarded fuck talking about how every anime should be "le funny" and how anything serious in his chinese cartoons is bad.

Glenn carried the show so hard.

He's not wrong.

School antics with a scummy but capable teacher is by far superior to generic terrorist/damsel in distress plot.

The pacing of the whole thing was pretty poor overall. There wasn't enough time spent on that Angel's Dust thread to have anything about its relevance click until the very end when it's explained to you as to why.

Main character is interesting - jaded veteran hero is better than generic milquetoast protag any day of the week. It's a shame that he reverts to that stereotype whenever battle picks up.

I think the creators just wanted to end on the wedding dress fight scene and threw caution to the wind as far as pacing went. Character personalities also come off as pretty bland archetypes that have been overused to shit.

Not the worst piece of garbage I could have watched this season, at least.

Sisti > Re=L >Twintails > Celica > Rumia

Glen > all

FTFY

Yea it was mediocre at best but fucking Shakespeare compared to some of the trash this season like eromanga. Glad this season's finished soon.

tfw the skits after the episodes are better than the actual episodes themselves.

He carried the show so much I wished he was in an entirely different show, just so he could escape the garbage surrounding him.

>Glen

God I love this guy.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Glenn Radars, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day casting dangerous spells. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any bacon? I mean, I guess it’s fun killing people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than reviving dead little girls.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was part of the Alzano Imperial Court Magicians, and I'm a Mage of Justice. What magic do you cast, other than "blow people the fuck up"? Everyone in my class gets straight A's, and I have a banging hot student(She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my sow.

Battle harem of the season and surprisingly watchable. This is coming from someone who usually despises battle harems.

Except this isn't a battle harem series faggot

Went to shit after the third episode.

Turned garbage when Glenn stopped being a funny asshole.

So around episode 3 or 4.

>Turned garbage when Glenn stopped being a funny asshole.
Glenn didn't stop, the anime just skipped those funny moments

>old hag that high

i liked it.

>Celica
>not best girl
Re=tardfags are delusional as ever I see.

>old hag
>best girl
Oh, you poor deluded soul.

I am glad it flopped.

>LN is selling more than Eromanga sensei
I don't think it flopped that badly

AAAH SAVE ME SENSEI

SENSEI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

the only girl that even comes remotely close to Celica is /jp/.

I still like the outfits, the cute girls and their bellies

holy shit, eggman shitposter is back

>he expected good things
>from a lightnovel
you know those are just young adult tweener novels, right?

So in the end what was the point of Celica?

Uselessness.

She's doing dungeon/ Labyrinth raiding behind the scenes. The next volume after this marriage arc will be Celica focused revealing her past and some dungeon exploring

To cater to oldhagfags.

Who?

Aspiring mage of justice becomes a cynical asshole when his dreams are shattered by the cruelty of reality such that he starts living in his hot, immortal mentor's basement until she tries to reform him by making him teach innocent youngsters? Interesting

Generic heroines whose presence leads to all sorts of generic rescue arcs that barely relate to the MC's characterization because he has to snap into generic mode to match the heroines as he assembles a harem instead of pairing with the one woman who actually understands him? SHIT

Rumia should have been a normal fucking girl with the purest intent, and never gets kidnapped.
Sisti should have been a normal fucking girl whose sense of duty leads her toward a path dangerously similar to Glenn's, and never gets kidnapped by way of arranged marriage.
Just fucking get rid of Riel, and the Akashic Records, and the magical UFO castle, and the dead waifu.

Mage of NEET bullies children as they do school type stuff before going home to have his surrogate mother dote on him, and he occasionally gets serious when the mistakes the students make lead to dangerous situations (instead of outside forces always showing up to interfere). That's all this should have been.

Being a waste of a character.

It was a Evangelion reference, obviously.

An anime with great potential and an awesome MC which unfortunately used too many cliché situations during it's runtime and stopped being enjoyable, whether that was on purpose or due to laziness I don't know. 4/10 for me.

OK series, but the ending was meh.

Interesting MC, weak plot.

That was about as good as every other typical tried and true LN adaptation. What I expected from this series was completely different from what I got and I'm amazed I stuck with it. Pretty sure the MC carried the whole thing surprisingly. The finale was just about as meh as I felt it was gonna be. At least the OST made it somewhat bearable. What was a about a 7/10 series wound up being a 5 for me.

Why didn't he just finish him off and then help the white grill?
Not like he did anything once he went to the white girl anyways.

Celica a best. A BEST.

Re=Tard a shit. A SHIT.

My precious /jp/ for me~

>what was the point of Celica?
Worst (hag) girl exists to make the other girls look better.

Glenn has a cute gf

Been wondering for a while now, why is she /jp/?

>Glenn forgets to teach his students how to lift before teaching them the secrets of alchemical cooking

He sure does

Shit taste times two.

some user posted a picture with all the girls where he assigned a board to each girl, I don't have it though.

Cellaaaayyy

a shit.

>less screentime than /jp/
>is a shit.

yes but i watch anime so despite being physically an adult i am still a manchild on the inside

She reads runes the best.

so whats the deal with that red haired chick i´ve seen featured on LN artwork

I knew it was going to be terrible the moment MC turned out to be super secret superhuman power ninja mage with ptsd and maximum troll mask.

If the summary I saw was right, she is the commander of the mage corps. She sent Sara to her death, and she wants Glenn's D.

>less screentime than /jp/
I only just realised this. That's actually kind of hilarious.

I quite enjoyed it and looked forward to it every week, but it definitely did gradually go downhill throughout the season.

Needs more Re=L
I wish they made it into 24 episodes

MY PRECIOUS YOU FOR ME

Yea assumed he could carry but she saved his ass instead

Only odd thing was how leo was killed off like that and she did not react

MAGIC IN MY TINY HEART

Does Glenn know she sent Sara to her death?

It's really quite hilarious just how well she did against Jatice. It seems like she would flat out win if she tongue-fucked Rumia midbattle for some extra mana. I suppose he was technically holding back since he didn't start with his tulpa waifu summoned, but Justice Justia The Just still got pretty wrecked by a stiff breeze.

Presumably she wasn't impacted from hearing Leo got killed because Leo (Jatice) had ruined her feelings toward him. That's the kind of thing she'd realize later and cry herself to sleep knowing that her childhood friend was abused and killed by a psychopath just to fuck with Glenn. Or not at all because she's a girl and therefore fickle.

Not entirely sure, but the summary seemed to imply that he does because there is no one else to blame for assigning missions. This would also imply that she's the one responsible for sending him to slaughter people.

Leos was already behaving like her a dick to her even before the dude killed him and took over. He was trying to get her to give up on her dreams and marry him for political advantage.

I think she would have still given a shit about him at that point, unlike her almost non-reaction when the truth comes out. Then again maybe not, fickle little whores and all.

So Re=L was best girl, right?