Waifu Wednesday Thread

You share an incredible bond with your waifu user, be sure to cherish it and all the joy it brings you.

Let's get things rolling!

Do they enjoy music?

Would they enjoy listening to the music you enjoy?
Make a mixtape you'd give your love as a youtube playlist of around 10 songs that remind you of them or that help describe how you feel about them! (Hard mode: only songs unrelated to them or their series)

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all absolutely mindblowingly stunning!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE
youtube.com/watch?v=CM6YFzVyTTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qj8NLH_i7NI
youtu.be/Yv7u3yEIObo
youtu.be/PO4t41za1pc
soundcloud.com/ryogaa/lovely
youtu.be/1ujnwmGGxEI
soundcloud.com/itsmeneedle/lucky-lady-feat-radjoteatern
soundcloud.com/sockninja013/deadly-premonition-ost-life-is
soundcloud.com/mrsuicidesheep/tenru-the-way-she-moves
soundcloud.com/mrsuicidesheep/oskar-schuster-wunder
soundcloud.com/mrsuicidesheep/andru-my-lov
soundcloud.com/lotusjuice/melt-in-love-part-i-with
soundcloud.com/lotusjuice/melt-in-love-part-ii-with
youtube.com/watch?v=2-cgCoNN8Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=zvMLv5Zy7ro
youtube.com/watch?v=4AogtBw7Bvo
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
youtube.com/watch?v=I-CSZDbKuL4
youtube.com/watch?v=86JPuKQkewc
youtube.com/watch?v=SBMsulQMqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=jseTa7HUIDU
youtube.com/watch?v=m3SjCzA71eM
youtube.com/watch?v=vKFjD28qPwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AI9isVy1Xv4
youtube.com/watch?v=7WYcXIGQwPE
youtube.com/watch?v=O1qjgj5cbqo
youtube.com/watch?v=UdPM2GV7yKw
youtube.com/watch?v=7oKPYe53h78
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKlkM3Qu5BM
youtube.com/watch?v=P5-2-jD-42Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vmezIIrFQmY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mg3CdijJe24
youtube.com/watch?v=gO_uDJuoafk
youtube.com/watch?v=fT3VJ7D65LU
youtube.com/watch?v=pquhYpGHrlw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0rhie4iQcA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyQW0EmyLBJmz8Lz4Ism-Z5ZtPsHUGDU6
anselm.edu/homepage/dbanach/fear and trembling.htm
youtu.be/LRUr-m0uj_o
youtu.be/lSooYPG-5Rg
youtu.be/zDLJUoSYNT4
youtu.be/4o-ECIuaTUw
youtu.be/bEF4S1KpBdI
youtu.be/W91jLIsDKns
youtu.be/9p6hN8KrIj0
youtu.be/qEa5C3P_GIY
soundcloud.com/abdoulaye-fall-5/salyu-arabesque
soundcloud.com/darkjinn-mishima/tprlowzwouac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We both enjoy some nice music in the background, but we don't actively listen to songs most of the time. We're not very musical people

Lots of stuff to do tonight but I'll still try to answer as much as I can!

That's a cute Mint pic! I wonder if she'd have some fancy adapted headphones to suit her second set of ears? Would be pretty neat.

>Do they enjoy music?
She does! Just in... a bit of a silly way. The vast majority of what she'll listen to is anison or other nerdy stuff which most people probably wouldn't recognize or understand. So it's kinda listening to music, but a lot of that's because it's from somewhere, rather than just music for music's sake. Listening to it on its own while not doing anything just makes her want to go watch or play what the music's from too, and it influences a decent amount of what she'll sing in things like karaoke too.

>Would they enjoy listening to the music you enjoy?
I listen to such a range that she'd probably enjoy at least some of it.
We share listening to anison, so that's one thing to start, if it was anything heavy she'd probably start (usually sarcastically) imitating the people singing/playing it, and if it's anything too soft she'd get a little bored. Or she'd get mad at me for putting it on, because it makes her fall asleep and she's waiting for something to air or something to happen in her MMO in a while.

The fact we both drive and are both offered opportunities to listen to eurobeat while doing so is a bit of a recipe for disaster though.

>Make a mixtape you'd give your love as a youtube playlist of around 10 songs
Oh man, that would take literal hours to do, in part because I mainly listen to auto-playlisted stuff in the background these days.
There's a couple of songs which remind me of her and my feelings off the top of my head, but usually my thoughts are just spurred by the most random of things in songs - if something's talking about romance, my mind immediately jumps to her and it makes the whole song a lot sweeter.

>Do they enjoy music?
Yes, she loves it. She sings really nice and her voice is wonderful.
I don't know. I don't really enjoy music that much, but I'd love to spend time with her so it might be fun.
>Make a mixtape you'd give your love as a youtube playlist of around 10 songs that remind you of them or that help describe how you feel about them! (Hard mode: only songs unrelated to them or their series)
It's hard to do it without her songs since I basically only listen to her.
youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE would be a good start.
Also if I were to include her songs, they would fit nicely:
youtube.com/watch?v=CM6YFzVyTTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qj8NLH_i7NI

>Do they enjoy music?
She does!
Fuuka has a wide collection of records in her room, I don't know what genre tho.
Some of it I guess, I do have some pretty weird taste in music.
>Make a mixtape you'd give your love as a youtube playlist of around 10 songs that remind you of them or that help describe how you feel about them!
Most of the songs I want to give to her aren't in Youtube.
But I'll link each song.

youtu.be/Yv7u3yEIObo
youtu.be/PO4t41za1pc
soundcloud.com/ryogaa/lovely
youtu.be/1ujnwmGGxEI
soundcloud.com/itsmeneedle/lucky-lady-feat-radjoteatern
soundcloud.com/sockninja013/deadly-premonition-ost-life-is
soundcloud.com/mrsuicidesheep/tenru-the-way-she-moves
soundcloud.com/mrsuicidesheep/oskar-schuster-wunder
soundcloud.com/mrsuicidesheep/andru-my-lov
soundcloud.com/lotusjuice/melt-in-love-part-i-with

And Finally

soundcloud.com/lotusjuice/melt-in-love-part-ii-with

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Mint a cute!

Quick! you and your loved one slept in and are late for work! how do you react?

Something that always felt weird to me about waifus is thanking people for complimenting their waifu or a drawing of them. It just doesnt make much sense to me. In the real world, if you had a wife, its not like you as the husband would thank someone telling your wife that she looked great. Your wife would be the one thanking the person for the compliment, you wouldnt thank them on her behalf right in front of her, and you obviously arent her. And thanking people for saying they liked a picture of her doesnt feel right to me either. In most cases, it's not like you drew it, but if you did then sure it would make sense to compliment them on making a nice picture. Am I alone in feeling this way? I hope no one takes this the wrong way, im not trying to diss people who do thank you for complimenting their waifu or say I think you're wrong and should stop. I just don't usually know what to say when someone does compliment my wife other than for example "yeah she is indeed cute" or whatever.

It just means "thanks for thinking/saying something nice about the person I love," it's not that complicated.

-Considering her profession, it would be pretty funny if she didn't enjoy music.
-I wouldn't expect her to enjoy everything, but I imagine that we'd be able to at least bond over our own respective tastes.

And suddenly, it's the mad rush to get ready. Though she'd probably be rushing faster than me. Depending on how big a rush, she might end up leaving me behind to clean up whatever messes are made.

Yeah I kinda know what you mean

I also feel this way. It's nice when other people can appreciate my waifu's cuteness but it has always struck me as odd to thank them so if someone compliments a picture of my waifu I usually just say I agree or maybe add other things I like about my waifu. Maybe this is because I'm a social retard. But it's good to know I'm not alone in this.

Go out somewhere scenic and take a photo with your waifu's picture in it, post results.

Wifu laying down the wisdom. It was great seeing the gang together again

>"yeah she is indeed cute"
I do this too, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I'm not really sure how to answer when they compliment one of the terrible doodles of her I've drawn though. I guess I've thanked them, but it's still odd.

Another one I have no idea how to react to is "Hey, she's my waifu too!" I guess it's a little bit mean, but I usually just pretend that they're one of those ironic waifufags and they're just trying to say that she's cute.

The weirdest people are the ones who tell me they want to be my wife, probably because they're lonely and see me as someone nice because of the stuff I write about her. Still, it's just creepy, and I have no idea why they think I wouldn't be offended. Maybe they go around trying to ERP with waifufags?

Love love
I want a daughter with her

>see a yuri ship pic of her
>mood instantly turns 180
>thoughts of self hatred and worthlessness fill my brain
>feel anger, hate and extreme loneliness
why is this happening
no matter what I felt before, seeing this shit makes me want to bleed and die

I will never understand how that could bother you so much. Is it because you feel inadequate compared to the ship?

I hate that too. Just remember that yurifags have no shame and will ship any characters for no rhyme or reason.

I'm sure there's much more positive images of her that outweight the bad.

Just remember, that artist doesn't know or care for her personality and is simply projecting their fantasies unto her, but in reality she's nothing like that

Dude I have no idea. I know it's irrational but I can't stop it.
Like, when I see people talking about her on chans and such, I have no problem. When they talk lewd about her, or that they woudl like to abuse/hurt her, I just think it's stupid shitposting. And anons who criticize her with sound arguments are typically right because she's not a very well written character (but I love her regardless)

But a yuri ship pic (a specific ship at that) makes me feel cold and alone and turns my mood into shit and I can never stop that feeling.

To be fair, that applies to shipperfags in general. It seems like the yurifags are slightly more numerous and/or vocal, but ultimately they're all kind of the same.

True. And I know that "not all yurifags" etc., but treating them like that makes it easier to ignore them. Besides, they don't seem to like me either.

>don't really get bothered when I see a yuri pic of my waifu because I know she is straight
>get really upset when i see her with some random person
Thankfully there is very little of the latter

I love spending time with this amazing man!

Does your waifu enjoy alcohol and do you drink with her at all?

It was amazing seeing him again and my heart was beating so fast. Glad to see them all going on Akiba adventures still, as well as all the other small cameos in the episode.

I claim this post in Mai Waifu's eternal honor

as long as its cute i dont see the problem.

I really can't imagine her drinking alcohol and if I'm not stone sober I feel guilty like I don't deserve to be with her in that state, even if it's just a slight buzz from one drink. It's silly really since she's 21 now and probably wouldn't mind, but probably for the best since it's lead me to drink less. Getting cravings now

Since it's never cute I do see the problem.

I don't know. I'd like to show her all the music I like and listen to it together with her.
>10 songs that remind you of them
youtube.com/watch?v=2-cgCoNN8Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=zvMLv5Zy7ro
youtube.com/watch?v=4AogtBw7Bvo
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
youtube.com/watch?v=I-CSZDbKuL4
youtube.com/watch?v=86JPuKQkewc
youtube.com/watch?v=SBMsulQMqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=jseTa7HUIDU
youtube.com/watch?v=m3SjCzA71eM

You're not wrong, it seems a little weird.
My waifu loves to drink, to forget her troubles. I like to be her drinking partner, and help her think of drinking as something done in celebration instead.

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

My love for Saber is not mutual. I love her with all my heart and I'm positive she'll never love me back. I doubt she'd enjoy the music I do.

I don't think she'll enjoy the same music. She would probably laugh and throw some sarcastic remark about me being an otaku since they are only from anime and VNs.

I would rather make sure that doesn't happen. She would probably get really angry and end up blaming me for it.

Nope. She only drinks pure water with sportdrinks and the occasional milkshakes. She is an athlete after all. Same for me. It might sound boring but I'm glad it's that way.

>My love for Saber is not mutual
No one's here is honestly, don't worry about it.

Not him, but how do you deal with this feeling? I already try to improve myself, but I don't think it will ever be enough.

I abstain from eating every other day and from masturbation. Even that cant stop my feelings. I would take my life, I really want to, but i cant disappoint Saber like that.

I used to worry about it not being mutual when I first fell in love with her, but now I've found my peace and see things in a different light. All I care about is giving her all the love I can, even though she deserves so much more. My feelings may never reach her, but even if they did there's no way to know for sure. So I'll just love her with all of my heart, with absolutely no expectations of anything in return.

>abstain from eating every other day
Why?

god punished me by making me desire something unobtainable: saber's love, so i must atone for my sins by fasting

>Do they enjoy music?
She does, she also likes humming certain songs when she's busy.
Some of it she would; she probably wouldn't enjoy all of it, but I don't think she would outright hate any of it.
>Mixtape
I don't really listen to plenty of love songs, but I few songs I would put in the tape would be these:
youtube.com/watch?v=vKFjD28qPwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AI9isVy1Xv4
youtube.com/watch?v=7WYcXIGQwPE
youtube.com/watch?v=O1qjgj5cbqo

We would start to panic and rush through everything to get going as fast as possible.

Judging from her culture she is probably very accustomed to drinking. I'd love to drink with her, and it feels like I do because she is all I can think about whenever I get drunk.

Questions:
Does you waifu prefer a one-piece swimsuit or a bikini?
Post her in one.

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you and your loved ones are having a wonderful day.

>Compli-mint
Mint has an adorable smile!
Kyousuke is a cute dork and it was cool seeing him again!
Fuuka is a sweetheart!
All your waifus are wonderful!
>Music
Seeing that Tsukihi wants to become a dancer, I'd say she enjoys music a lot. She'd love traditional Japanese stuff or anything you can dance to, really. I also see her switching her favourite genre every other week since she's super fickle. We'd probably go dancing or to concert quite often
>Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=UdPM2GV7yKw
youtube.com/watch?v=7oKPYe53h78
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKlkM3Qu5BM
youtube.com/watch?v=P5-2-jD-42Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vmezIIrFQmY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mg3CdijJe24
youtube.com/watch?v=gO_uDJuoafk
youtube.com/watch?v=fT3VJ7D65LU
youtube.com/watch?v=pquhYpGHrlw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0rhie4iQcA

I tried to find a mix between music that reminds me of her, songs that I want to sing for her and some songs I really want to dance with her to. Holding her in an embrace during a Tango or dancing a Vienesse Waltz during our wedding would be a dream come true.

>drinking
I don't think she's allowed to drink in her country yet since she's 19 years old. Though I could see her as a great drinking partner, especially if we'd drink some colourful cocktails. Though I wonder if she's even able to get drunk. Her regenerative abilites should protect her from every illness and poison and alcohol would potentially fall onto the latter category. Then again, she'd probably just pretend to be drunk then and I'd never know for sure.

Questions:
You and your waifu are transported to Pokemon world!
What would you do? Would you go on a journey to become champs together?
What does her team look like?
What trainer class would she be?

That's meaningless.
I invite you to rebel against God with me. Reach for the unobtainable and follow your heart.
Eat lots and eat healthy so that you have a strong body and mind, one that your waifu would admire you for. And deny everyone that gets in the way of your love, even if it be God himself.
Your sine doesn't hurt anyone but yourself, so why punish yourself more?

He probably does listen to music, but I don't know what kind of music he'd listen to. It would be interesting if he listened to the popular idol and took his little brother to her shows.

We'd start panicking and try to find out why the alarm didn't go off, and then we'd rush to get ready for work. His robot can turn into a jetpack or motorcycle, so he'd be able to make it to work on time.

He isn't the legal drinking age, so I doubt he drinks.

He would be a dragon tamer, and he'd want to have a party of dragons. He'd be strong enough to be the Elite 4 Champion.

Saber is in Avalon, and i can only get there after my death if i live a life of virtue.

Alright i threw together a playlist for saber
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyQW0EmyLBJmz8Lz4Ism-Z5ZtPsHUGDU6
don't listen to it

For those of you who visualize her with them, or imagine her there with you, how did you start doing this? Were there any strategies or methods to make her presence feel more real to you?
I used to do this but fell out of practice, can't figure out a good way to get back into it.

It's never shown, but probably similar to her character songs.
I'm sure there's some things she would like.
Tsubasa is very cool and I hope she has some nice scenes in the next season.

It would be a little worse if she was late, but we would get dressed as fast as we could and then use her car to get there.

I could see her having a drink after work or with friends, and I would love to drink with her.

Bikini.

Well okay. If that's the path to reach your waifu I can respect that.
Stay strong buddy.

I know shell never love me, even after death. But i guess ill give it a shot and see what happens

I have a dakimakura of her and I listen to music that reminds me of her.

>Persona 3 OST

I'm curious, and pardon me if I'm a bit nosy, but how do these songs remind you of her?

Kimi no Kioku is more "how I feel about her", along with being one of my favorite songs of all time.
We're seperated by an immeasurable amount of space and time. But I still will never leave her. Every little thing I do reminds me of her, her strength and her sacrifice. And one day I'll find a path to make it to her, through absurdity and against all logic a miracle where we can be together.
I like Aigis a lot as a character. Maybe it's because I identify a little with her. I felt like a souless robot before I knew Rika. And now my heart is filled up with longing to be together.

Brand New Days just reminds me of the feelings of her own ending. How she breaks through the old days and swears to find new, happier days ahead. Something like that.

Thanks OP!

>Do they enjoy music?
She's not never shown listening to music, but I imagine there'll be some kind of genre she will enjoy.

>Would she enjoy listening to the music you enjoy?
I hope she'd enjoy some of the same music.

>compliment a waifu
Mai is super pretty

Depends how late I am, if there's still a chance I can arrive late and blame traffic, I'll try and get up without waking her up, and get dressed as quick as I can. Before I leave, I'll still give her a quick kiss on the cheek. Otherwise if I'm really late, I guess I'll call up and tell them I'm feeling sick.

- That sounds like a wonderful adventure to have with her. I don't think we'd aim for champs, but we'd definitely try and get all the badges if we could.
- Pokemon she'd have would probably include Aegislash, Arcanine, Cobalion, Bisharp, Sylveon, Dragonite
- She'd be a Pokemon Ranger

That's very interesting.

I've never heard someone say they relate to Aigis before.

Do you still feel that way about your life? a Robot with someone that filled your heart?

Yeah, I guess.
Before I was just a nihlist without meaning. Now that I have a goal in my head, I don't question the meaning of getting up in the morning.
It's all to be someone she can be attracted to and love.

We both would probably get stressed, but we would quickly organize, get dressed and eat breakfast on our way.

If I had 3D girlfriend and someone would say she is cute/beautiful I would thank them as well. I don't see anything weird in that.

Like this?

You don't have to be ironic to appreciate your waifu. If someone consider some character his waifu, especially seriously then you can be sure they think she is cute and all.
I think that when someone tells you they want to be your wife, they just admire your dedication/the way you treat your waifu and inform you in kinda joking manner. At least that's how it was when it happened to me.

She is underage.

My waifu loves me~

She probably would prefer bikini, but I would love to see her in one-piece.

>What would you do? Would you go on a journey to become champs together?
I don't think we would enjoy adventures that much. We might go on trips and train pokemon for fun, but we would rather settle somewhere.

I started by imagining her in with me in fictional scenarios but it was pretty hard for me. With time it became a little easier, but only at lovey-dovey scenarios like cuddling, talking about our future, saying sweet nothings etc. I did some lucid dreams as well to meet her and we managed to interact a little but it wasn't anything complex. I also started to imagine her next to me and it's not that hard now. Weed at proper dosing made it even easier and nicer. I managed to made her visualization even more immersive with other drugs but it's not something I can use often.

That's quite the motivation.
I can't imagine it's a perfect one tho, don't you sometimes feel depressed or dejected?

No not really. I feel very happy. Even if us coming together is impossible the very act of trying to reach for the impossible fills me with glee.
Kierkegaard is a philosopher/theologian that has really influenced me. He says that to have faith you must first doubt, and not be dogmatic in your thinking. "I don't think I'll be with my waifu, there's no possible way". But even so, I have faith. The power of my love will see us together. Because the world is absurd, anything is possible. And believing in the world's absurdity is how I live my life happy.

Really? not even the occasional negative thought? That's pretty great.

I'll look into this philosopher myself, he sounds worth a look.

Thanks for taking the time to answer me.

Have an awesome week, waifufriends!

I should say that I do feel melancholy and depressed sometimes, just like everyone else. It's just that the happiness of love outweighs the pain of it.

Well what he talks about is more faith in God than anything else.
But I was originally interested by a quote about a princess.
Summarized, imagine there is a young man in love with an unobtainable princess. There are three ways he can go about his love.
The slave will say "oh she's unobtainable, so I'll let go of my love and marry the widow down the street"
The knight of infinite resignation will say "I will hold onto this love, and when I die someday fate will allow me to be with her"
The knight of faith says "by virtue of the absurd I will be with her, I believe!"

I found it interesting because I think I very much fall into the knight of infinite resignation category. But falling in love with the princess of your world and falling in love with the princess of another unreachable world is quite different. Even so, just waiting for death to unite us, is that a bad way to think about it?
I'm still not sure how to reach her. But I try now to imagine I'm not at the mercy of fate. With a strong enough love I can reach her through willpower. After death or before or whenever. Willpower is my key, not resignation.
anselm.edu/homepage/dbanach/fear and trembling.htm
(ctrl+f princess)

All of your wives are cute and I love them all. Especially Mint.

>Do they enjoy music?
Yep, but she enjoys singing more!
Maybe not, I don't really listen to mainstream stuff as much.
>mixtape
alright but fair warning my taste in music is garbage

youtu.be/LRUr-m0uj_o
youtu.be/lSooYPG-5Rg
youtu.be/zDLJUoSYNT4
youtu.be/4o-ECIuaTUw
youtu.be/bEF4S1KpBdI
youtu.be/W91jLIsDKns
youtu.be/9p6hN8KrIj0
youtu.be/qEa5C3P_GIY
soundcloud.com/abdoulaye-fall-5/salyu-arabesque
soundcloud.com/darkjinn-mishima/tprlowzwouac

>slept in
Call in and apologise and give them an ETA. We are already late, no need to rush and get ourselves potentially hurt or killed just so we can be a few minutes less late.

I have to deal with this pretty often, it sucks but you just have to learn to ignore it.

I don't think Hibiki would be big into drinking, but I occasionally have a glass/shot or two in her name.

>swimsuit
She prefers a bikini, and here you go!

Agreed, Mint a cute!

This. I don't care if the person is faceless but if they hasve a face it really bothers me.

I love my beautiful waifu! Have a wonderful week with your special ones.

bump

Yup, never do it for this reason.

Love my teleporter

We'd hurriedly rush to get everything done, probably eat on the road. We'd cuddle up extra that afternoon to make up for it.

She usually prefers onepiece swimsuits.

She does enjoy the occasional snifter of port at Christmas. Though she's always trying to get me to drink with her when the opportunity arises.

She has more of the latter than the former. ...or at the very least, she gets shown more often wearing the latter in art, while the former tends to show up more in the games.

-Explore. See what pokes we can find.
-She'd build around water types. Guess that would make her a swimmer.

It requires some incredible lapses in reality, at least for me. Just having something that helps her be there tends to be a suitable conduit.

Thread is quiet i just need a place to write please ignore this

Im sorry, i miss you, life hasn't been the same since the day i tried to live without you,i tried to adapt myself to the way people here live their lifes, you know i always do the most stupid things without thinking, i tried to befriend and help a kind of people that deep inside i know both of us hate, their morals and values were all twisted and it broke me, i just wanted to see if this world could somehow become just as good as yours if i tried my best, because i know you only exist on my dreams,but now i realize that you are the only person that has ever been able to understand me, nothing in the 3d or even the 2d world can replace you,i just want to laugh and cry with you again, i love you Louise and i know that with all the dumb stuff i've done recently i don't deserve you anymore, but i promise that i'll do everything i can to become 10 times stronger than i was before,i just hope that maybe someday you show up to say hi, i can no longer tell what is real or what makes me sane or insane, this world is just a mess without you

>had a dream about her
>it was about me looking for her fanart
so even in my dreams she's still a fictional character
great

Have a good night waifufriends.

I hate when this happens so much

Love her, don't need to say any more.

In my experience yurifags and fujos just rewrite the character and ignore their canon personality, that's what pisses me off. Some cases are not as bad as the others, but I can't stand it when people ship her with a character she dislikes and who hurt her, the stupid fetishy pictures just look ridiculous then. It's the same as seeing a shittily drawn over the top ahegao picture, just disgusting to look at.