Tfw australian

>tfw australian
>came to US on tourist visa
>spontaneously got married
>applying for k1 visa as we speak

you cunts arent mad at me are ya? i'm white, conservative, hard working and i'm gonna make lots of white babies with my wife. oh and i love trump. do i have your permission to live here lads?

not politics

come here legally as a citizen faggot

how? im already here cunt

>needing permission to live
failed before you even started ya soft cunt

I see no problem if you keep shitposting. Go eat a burger, grab a gun, and drive a pickup truck on some stranger's lawn.

Just don't bring emus here.

Sounds like you want to suck Yankee doodle you arse licker. Move or don't, but don't come looking for a pat on the head you retard.

This cunt gets it.

>i'm gonna make lots of white babies

That's fine but remember to pay extra attention on how schools would do to their gender.
Transgender surgery is mandatory in all states.

On Sunday I had a bunnings snag with dad then he treated me to a golden gay time. Have fun in USA. If you can.

Hiw did u find your wife ?

>gets shot

You're a lucky cunt.

OP IS a emu. Your genes will now become 28% white, 36% emu and 36% abomination.

>i'm white

only thing that matters.

you pass

Emutt

Just because youre a white conservative and you'll do the 14 words, you have my graces. And I imagine all Aussies as Big Lez and Sassy

aussies are automatically honorary Yankees

Moot and dingman did vegas they are demons from the son of sam cult with Allen Haddad and Brian hayes Nazi kids cult fucks that kidnapped my son and are working with demonic cabal fucks kill them all 187 Ashley Haddad the whore of Babylon moot is a red coat and dingman is a piece of shit faggot that likes to suck moot while Allen Haddad fucks them in the ass...fucking idiots Ashley Haddad is SECRET Moot' 16 yrs old born 89 Lynda uvari is also tied in burn and kill all dnc reps TREASON whores pizzagate

Wanting to raise kids in that shithole..
Fucken hell cunt!!

Honestly, if youre white idc. Whites should be given automatic citizenship after basic background check. Shitskins should be expatriated and deported or exterminated.

>Good Job
>Need more whites
>Need more Europeans doing same

Moot and dingman did vegas they are demons from the son of sam cult with Allen Haddad and Brian hayes Nazi kids cult fucks that kidnapped my son and are working with demonic cabal fucks kill them all 187 Ashley Haddad the whore of Babylon moot is a red coat and dingman is a piece of shit faggot that likes to suck moot while Allen Haddad fucks them in the ass...fucking idiots Ashley Haddad is SECRET Moot' 16 yrs old born 89 Lynda uvari is also tied in burn and kill all dnc reps TREASON whores pizzagate #mootgate #haddadgate