Project Genocide

Quick Sup Forums - you are tasked by your country's leader to architect a genocide. Your plan is to be judged very simply:
1) Kill as many as possible as quickly as possible
2) Use as little resources as possible
If your plan is accepted, you will be given a comfy life in the homeland. If not, you will be sent to the front lines.
What is your proposal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI_OhvOumT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would definitely plan on a genetically engineered pathogen that targets anyone with black skin.

Who are we genociding?
assuming niggers, hold some kind of gibsmedats convention and burn the place down on national tv
or just let the RWDS deal with the next chimpout however they like

Convert livestock abattoirs close to dense urban areas so they can process humans instead of animals. All of the logistical infrastructure is already in place.

winner so far

Using a high quality holocoaster

Roller Coasters and masturbation machines.

this is weird bait.

honestly though? subsidized high-fructose corn syrup.

Deploy the army and incinerate the bodies. Although enslavement seems tempting as a means of labor, it inevitably ends in liberation.

hack into all MSM communication methods, slip in subliminals specifically designed to target the Negroid's part of the brain that deals with suicidal thoughts, broadcast subliminal message on all channels and radio frequencies, watch the news with a bag of popcorn

Repeal welfare and food stamps.

It's possible to "copy & paste" permanent changes within the germline of any species on the earth through the method known as "CRISPR Cas-9." In addition to that, through the use of another method known as a "gene drive," those changes can be permanently passed down through their children while becoming the features dominantly expressed.

Example:
> Black woman given CRISPR Cas-9 (phenotypical Germanic properties)/Gene Drive.
> Black woman and black man have child.
> Child is phenotypically German, despite having two black parants.

This can already be done with ease, to actually make a change to an individuals hereditary genetic composition though, now that would be amazing. It's entirely possible, I just don't know if we're far enough along in racial genetic knowledge to do it genetically yet though (i.e. what is a racial Germans genetic code?)

I see no reason as to why this can't be used to ensure the survival of those with Northwestern-European heritage or even to solve global problems. One could use it to change racial demographics within certain areas using a vector such as a virus.

Example:

> Individual creates a CRISPR Cas-9 operation to modify (replace) ones hereditary germline with that of a German.
> They use a gene drive to ensure that it becomes permanently passed down and expressed dominantely.
> Individual uses a vector, allowing it to be effectively spread through a water supply, contact, or even air born.
> Spread it throughout major European cities.
> Every baby born throughout Europe will now be racially German, regardless of heritage.
> Borders and tensions eliminated due to everyone having similar genetic similarities.
> European Federation achieved.

Now, imagine this being released throughout Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, etc. What's even weirder than being able to do it, is how only a few people are actually discussing it.

Check out this video:
> youtube.com/watch?v=OI_OhvOumT0

The solution Hero Hitler would be in complete awe of

We are actually extremely close to being able to do this. A lot closer than most realize. The thing about this is, it can literally be done for extremely cheap and relatively easily, meaning, anyone with a biology home kit could pull it off.

The only issue now is, which genes make a German actualky German. We could do this, or Anglo, or Swede, Norwegian, Danish, Belgian, Swiss, etc. Or even an equal combination of them all since they're all Germanic (I.e. Imagine Hitlers "greater Germany" fantasy.)

The question is, which of those genes make up those actual ethnicity's? And even more so, cultivating it until it becomes viral. Then release it thought the Americas, Europe, the former colonies, etc. no more white genocide, etc.

Fake a nuclear accident to gather them up in buses, transport to nearest canyon, push.

i'm no geneticist, but wouldn't the next logical step be to back-track, genetically, of the ancestors of all peoples with European blood, map the similar genes of all test groups and see where the genetic histories diverge and converge?

Say we are deporting all the undesirables, put them on a ship, then in the middle of the ocean, blow up the hull so it sinks. Of course I probably would be on that ship, and not the one doing the kaboom, so no comfy life for me.

I suppose, I'm only a third year biology major, I know a bit about biology, but haven't taken my genetics class yet. I hope to major within it for my graduates though.

I'll do my best to save the white race through Germaine modifcation via viral application.

i have faith in you

1. Target "undesirables" from web searches and bank transactions.
2. Send them mail giving them a coupon to a mock degenerate place that they like.
3. They are arrived on site and killed quickly and painlessly (not that I care about their wellbeing in this case).
4. Harvest their organs and sell it to hospitals to cover the costs of the genocide.
5. Take the fat from the person and turn it into soap.
6. Take what ever is left over and turn it into fertilizer.

Its not going to kill very many people quickly, but...
1. it would target its top priority victims quickly.
2. It would be very cheap and possibly profitable.
3. Very little evidence of said genocide.

I'm 100% German and Anglo-Saxon. Please map muh genes.

Arrest my enemies, send them by train to concentration camps where they will be provided with new clothes, food and medical care. Every few days randomly send a bunch of them into a gas chamber and dispose of the bodies by cremating.

>make vaccination compulsory
>spread a false rumor about a deadly virus
>injected on the target population a slow killing and with a low transmission virus

make ghettos, import refugees in those ghettos.
done, give me my harem

herd and nuke

Import millions of immigrants and dominate the media with messages designed to make people hate their own rate.

Weaponize some virus and put it in the airports

You monster

Damn. Fucking genius efficiency, i'd say a dozen such facilities could produce plenty of useful products like pillows and lampshades. Might be able to chew through twelve million targeted persons give or take/give a few orders of magnitude-when-rhetorically-beneficial. Just hope it all goes down precisely as you detailed.

>666