Its officially black history month

We gave them their history, just like we gave them danmn near everything else of value. They ought to call it white appreciation month, instead they use it to browbeat and demoralize our children. IOTBW isn't just about snowflake meltdowns brown butt-hurt and making the local news. There are tons of potentially good young men and girls out there who need to hear IOTBW. Remember middle school? Remember the endless white guilt-tripping? A stack of stickers at the bus stop could really brighten a kids day and maybe the future as well.

Seriously? I’m literally rolling on the floor laughing right now. You’re telling me that THIS is the best you cock-eyed little spergs could come up with? When will you realize that we live in a new era. The white man is going extinct, and it’s BEAUTIFUL. For too long you have colonized, enslaved, raped, and pillaged the minorities of the world, and your comeuppance has finally arrived. Nobody wants you, nobody needs you. There’s nothing you can do that will change the public’s opinion, either. So why don’t you just give it up? Enjoy what what little time your pasty asses have left, and accept the inevitable.

You people are absolutely pathetic, I almost feel pity for you. Almost.

Jim video when?

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

Kys, your ancestors spit on you from heaven.

We are the minority in the world. With out us you darkies would still be eating each other and wallowing in your own shit. Without the white mans computers and telecommunications network your dumb assed post wouldn't even exist. In a world without whites shit-posting would take on a whole new meaning, probably involving an actual wooden post transversing you asshole to appetite while you slowly rotated over an open flame. The term roastie might take on a new meaning as well, that is if you stupid jigs have room left in your three thousand word vocabularies for it so I would be careful of what I wished for if I were you.

Niggers will be exterminated by the spics of tomorrow. No one will come to their aid when the niggers violence towards them comes to light. Iotbw was a successful redpilling machine that still gets libs butthurt to this day.

Traitor. Unless you're black, then you're just a nigger.

Maybe make IT'S OK TO BE BLACK posters, it will remind people of IOTBW posters and perhaps offend just one snowflake and cause a proper shitstorm.

There are only three steps to IOTBW
1. Post IOTBW IRL
2. Make white babies, again IRL
3. Repeat

Do this, but put a swastika on it. It'lll confuse them so badly they won't know WHAT to think or say about it.
>mind blown, sides gone.

Slap this picture of black hitler on it, "It's Okay To Be Black".
Make point.
Mine salt.
Profit.

A school marquee would be pretty fucking cool.

Neat trick. How'd ya do that?

If you WEREN'T race baiting, and just saying an innocuous statement, you wouldn't be pushing this so hard this month.

But it is, and you are.

Go to thread, click reply, copy the >>number that gets auto posted in reply.
Go to this thread and paste >>number from other thread and then finish reply.
Creates link to thread for reference.

>IT'S OK TO BE BLACK
Now that's what would make Sup Forums cry.

I'm still under investigation at my university from last November

niggers didn't have history until they got moved to the US. lol

copy?

Make posters of the 14 words, but replace white with black. See if liberals throw a shitfit.

Thanks, have a pic for your troubles. It's an antique nobleman in full plumage, rare bird, thought to be extinct.

This coulld work too. I wonder if it would make the news though? Maybe. It's not a bad idea, just not sure how the (((media))) would spin it. I'd say give it a shot anyway. We got nothing to lose at this point. Honestly, should probably do all 3 ideas and see which one sticks. It's a special month this year, should put in a bit more effort this time.

You should have taken a road trip to the womans collage

I went full commie liberal in the one interview they had me go to. WTF IM A LIBERAL NOW! They havent gotten back to me since so maybe Im in the clear.

Nice. Active Camoflague ENGAGED. LOL.
How'd they get to you in the first place? Campus Rent-A-Guard? Snitch Cams?

Cameras apparently but i dindu nuthin so i wouldn't know what the guy that put up the posters looks like.