Steam is selling anime now

>steam is selling anime now
Wow.
That picture which made a joke about vn/anime on steam actually came true.

store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=992&sort_by=Released_DESC&page=1

I have a question, where does the money go? It seems it's Crunchyrolls videos because that's where you get to when you hit the "Visit the website " tab.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/644570/Material_Girl/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=780372339
youtube.com/watch?v=EVtvg_iErL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>now

I see you also caught the thread on Sup Forums.

>I have a question, where does the money go? It seems it's Crunchyrolls videos because that's where you get to when you hit the "Visit the website " tab.
Probably to Crunchyroll, and Crunchyroll distributes pocket change to the Japanese companies.

Looks like someone has been in a coma.

You're about 2 months late OP, We had his outburst.

Pretty sure it's just CR as well.

>making your garbage thread on Sup Forums now

Fuck off ironic weebs shitter.

I wish it was illegal for one person to watch anime and post on Sup Forums.

You forgot your REEE faggot. You need it to fit in.

Fuck off you cancerous nu-weeb normalfag trash. All of you making anime mainstream are nothing but cancer.

Way to both completely miss and prove his point.

Cry more.

Kuso thread.

>Hibike is owned by pony canyon and not kyoani

Kyoanus lickers lied to me.

Do you think buying the anime on steam help in anyway to support the producers? Or is it just all Crunchyrolls money?

O-Okay

Why is this board filled with spics

Talking about Valve/Crunchyroll here, Fuck no.

I hate nu-weebs.

Do you have a problem with that?

Valve probably takes their cut then CR does their usual shit with whatever is left.

Yeah its pretty gross.

I want normalfags to fuck off from the anime culture.

It probably helps just like crunchyroll helps.

Aka not at all

>paying for anime locked to your GabeN account when you can go on animebytes or nyaa pantsu and get it instantly

>How to get anime banned in the west

This will be rapeplay all over again and feminists will surge over Japan and kill anime.

Dumb frogposter.

I want ironic weebs to fuck off from the anime culture.

I want ironic weebs to fuck off from Sup Forums.

>Anime
>culture

Gooberboy detected

I want social media retards to fuck off.

Alright. I'm asking mostly because a friend thought he wouldn't mind buying some anime to support the producers but it's just another platform for Crunchyroll to get money.

store.steampowered.com/app/644570/Material_Girl/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=780372339

I wanted anime to not go mainstream.

I usually import first volumes and torrent the rest. I like to think I'm helping the industry more this way than using shitty services like Netflix or Crunchyroll

Normalfags should have kept watching their shounen jump garbage.

If you don't hide your power level you're literally on the same level as the ''xD such a nerd lol'' type of people

Still living in 2004 I see.

Sup Forums right now.

I like loli kun he is fighting the good fight

You've gone really far down the rabbit hole, havent you?

Me on the left.

why are anime youtubers so autistic?

Yes I am. I refuse to accept you nu-weebs normalfags cancer.

All because of people like you.

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

Godspeed loliposter

People who think that anime going mainstream and popular with normalfags are a good thing are batshit insane or obviously normalfag themself.

Your autism woul'd fit right in on eight chan.

>and feminists will surge over Japan and kill anime.
They've been trying to do that for the past few years now and have been largely unsuccessful.

Lolis are shit.

If this takes off on steam how do you think the Community Hub will look like?

I can't wait for Sup Forums to start hating Pop Team Epic once it inevitably becomes the meme anime of that season.

My autism would fit right in on 2004 Sup Forums. You normalfags are the outsider and will always be to my eyes.

Is there a way to find out how much money crunchyroll gives to japanese companies?

>lmao you proved his shitpost by complaining about his shitpost
You're all equally retarded for participating in this chain of posts.

Now why you gotta be that way

Im not shitposting. Im dead serious about normalfags and ironic weebs being cancer.

000000000.2 %

Sad.

Nothing
If you like an anime buy a piece of merch from Japan
That gives them way more money

So what would be the ideal state of the anime industry and Sup Forums?

Because Sup Forums was my home and anime was my ''secret club'' hobby to love.

>but dude anime was always popular

You fucking know what I mean. Normalfags only used to watch the garbage you posted or Miyazaki trash.

Both dead

Merch doesn't give anything to the actual production companies but to the merch companies and publishers.

This is all Crunchyrolls fault

>sad

So you're telling me you want anime to become mainstream? You enjoy the company of normalfags and ironic weebs?

There is no hope at this point so yeah this

Is the phrase Chinese cartoons compromised?

Point still stands

Aww cmon, just watch some naruto with me, its actually really epic, youll see XD tons of cute girls for you too :3

Do people even buy that? Are there any statistics?

I would never pay for this but I honestly don't really care about these things. As long as faggots buy anime it is good, I don't want the industry to die.

Naruto is the true oldfag anime of choice.

Imagine otter postnig a thread every day
"Waai!"
"Sugoi!"
"Tanoshii!"

Normalfags keep giving money to this western garbage company and I would not be surprise if most of Sup Forums doesn't too.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVtvg_iErL0

Is this really what you guys want?

I like the pretend its the same man posting lolis in every shitty bait thread.

The hero of Sup Forums

>selling anime
>which can be easily acquired for free
>and when other places like Crunchyroll already exist

Steam cant even be installed on consoles like Crunchyroll so why?

Good ironic shitposting perfect for current Sup Forums culture.

Nice.

How do Americans buying anime even affect the industry? It shouldn't stop Japan from churning out shit as long as the nips buy BDs.

How does this work? If I were to buy Prisma Illya 3rei on Steam do I get it in my library and can stream it forever? Or is there a time limit to it?

Fine ill answer for you. You just want anime to be a gateway medicine for your loneliness and sexual fetishes. Too bad, life aint fair, kiddo.

>mentioning CR in a positive tone

Fuck off normalfag trash.

You first

You lease it until you die. No seriously that's how all digital content works, and after that it gets returned.

Have some tits.

>I refuse to accept you nu-weebs normalfags cancer.
Is your problem really that they are new weebs?

Nah I just want anime to remain niche. I don't want to have to look at normalfags talking about anime or blogging about their life. I don't want more normalfags complaining about the ''degenerate'' part of anime. I don't want the west to have a say in the world of anime. I don't want 3DPD addaption garbage. I don't want a culture to die to fit in more normalfags and ironic weebs type of people.

>Lewd Renchon

My melanin enriched brother.

Better. Lolis are shit and anyone who likes loli is a nu-male with small dick

No its that they are normalfags and ironic weebs. People such as
For example.

Man what a pathetic human being you are.

I know right? What a shitty thread

>anime will be normalfag le nerdXD mainstream fad in your lifetime
>and soon
So this is how it goes. They took my video games about 20 years ago now they've come for the last thing.

Just wait until they add steam items like backgrounds when people 'buy' seasons of shows. It's a genius move to cash in on the Steam weeb market in the same way censored VNs have been doing.

Yup and thats why im 2004 Sup Forums.

Can I report this product to valve as offensive?

If it works like that (Just like games.) I'd say it could be pretty great for individual shows since they don't seem too expensive. It would be nice if they were to tell us how much actually goes to the people producing the anime. If I'm not supporting the creators I don't really see much point in abandoning my pirate ways.

They aren't your video games and you don't own anime either, self entitled brainlet.

Yup. Everything niche becomes not niche. Its the way of life. Just adapt. Start playing with pogs or something.