exhentai.org/g/706538/971b2b59b0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Hell yeah.

Traps are gay

So?

Has there ever been a good show or manga with traps

Yes.

No but I like reverse traps. They're way cuter than traps.

Like what

Hunter x Hunter

No.

Maybe

Felix is a manly man.

2d traps are the only acceptable form of trap. Sadly they dont exist in the real world

Boy, he'll be spammed endlessly when the Apocrypha adaptation comes out, won't he? I don't wanna be on Sup Forums at that time, they are thirsty for trap cock.

Yes.

Lies

Still no

I'm in love them.

strawpoll.me/13251394

we need to settle this once for all

Love stage was pretty entertaining. Its ending song is top tier too

Only if they're straight

>straight trap
Disgusting like tofu burger.

Literally my most favourite fetish.

I just finished fapping to a trap doujin, it feels good as always.

Little Busters

I think it's stupid, but what I find annoying more than the normal "le feminine benis liderally no down syndro xDDDD" is when someone unironically argues liking traps isn't gay, that's cancer.

There is nothing stupid with traps or liking them as long as you come out of the closet if you like them.

>Not wanting a cute girl(male) lusting after your pussy

It's not gay get over it already

Why not?

Perfect plan, the only think it's missing is the pussy

Yes

See, the reason why I think liking traps is stupid is that, in anime/manga, they're invariably drawn completely indistinguishable from actual girls, until someone points it out or sees them naked (I'm not talking about actual traps who don't even look feminine without the right genetics and shitload of surgeries), so what's the point? Liking actual men is one thing, liking fictional "men" who are essentially indistinguishable from girls until Woody Exposition comes out seems pretty retarded. Why not go for futas? Wouldn't that be more in line with the "girl with a penis" motif?

Becuase most of the time they have cold/indifferent personality unlike traps that are cute and cock hungry.

>implying he's not a little girl
This is Sup Forums everyone here is a cute little girl

I want to demolish this Paladin's Boihole

Exhibit A: I would never ever guess that "she" is a boy, until someone points out. So does "she" suddenly go from generic loli, to a completely different fetish categorization, by a piece of text? Just say you like girls.

Not him, but i love both traps and futa, in fact my biggest fetish is futa on trap.

I'm a cute little girl though
Pic related is me

>So does "she" suddenly go from generic loli, to a completely different fetish categorization, by a piece of text?

Yes or a bulge

That's why doujins exist.

So...futa on flat-chested(?) futa. user, admit it, the whole idea manga/anime traps is pretty stupid and redundant.

with a penis, sure

It's not stupid, it makes you me excited watching guy getting fucked by a girl.

I guess the part when there's "feminization" that does it to me.

How do you acknowledge it as a guy when it looks like this?:By all means, this is not a male if it weren't for a piece of exposition. Or do you spend 5 minutes thinking "it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy, it's a guy," before each fapping session?

>Or do you spend 5 minutes thinking "it's a guy" before each fapping session?

That's gay as fuck. More like "it's a girl"

Do you need to repeat facts over and over to yourself like that before you understand them?

>daga otoko da

See, that I can wrap my head around better, since feminization is a BDSM-related fetish, but just liking anime/manga traps simply for what they are is pretty stupid.

is someone going to post some fucking traps or not?

Yes.

Did someone have old art with 2 boys having love aganist the wall ? One have normal clothes, second have dress ( and panties on leg ).

>Becuase most of the time they have cold/indifferent personality
That's the appeal. They're not sluts more often than not.

>traps aren't gray
Goddamn it

Not until you actually make a sound argument.

Not anymore, I guess.

Can people explain the logic behind traps not being gay? Because I can understand the logic behind futas not being gay but I just don't see how traps could possibly be not gay.

I see, well i get that, it's just not my thing.

>traps aren't gay
It is literally a man who is dressing up as a woman for the entire purpose of tricking you into thinking he is a woman. If you get trapped, but continue to like the individual who trapped you after you know they are a male, that's the definition of homosexuality.
This has to be a meme, how could anyone think traps aren't gay in a serious manner.

Why is she so perfect Sup Forums?

>his has to be a meme, how could anyone think traps aren't gay in a serious manner.
Closets bigger than Narnia and a course of mental gymnastics.

I actually do like futa more. But traps have their own appeal because of gender identity. You can have a trap who sees himself as a guy, but gets really excited by being treated like a girl, and it would be cute how can't quite admit that he wants you to make him feel like a girl. Or a super lewd semen demon trap for whom just dressing in a way you find attractive is the most exciting thing in the world.

I do get what you mean, though. There's definitely lazy portrayals that just make something that looks like a girl and has the complete personality of a girl just so they can make a few BUT SHE HAS BENIS :DDD gags. But even then, people can still appreciate the aesthetics of what's essentially a flat-chested futa.

Who else self inserts as the trap?

For fuck sake, why would i even need to repeat that? If i'm gonna serach and fap to trap doujins i already know they are boys, your question is pretty dumb.

Literally all of you faggots that like traps self insert as the trap.

>Pig
>Perfect

You can't appeal to everyone. But I'm sure someone here also likes reverse traps.

>He doesn't like tofu burgers

>projecting

>fujo logic

>You can't appeal to everyone
Just as much as you can't appeal everyone to like traps. So no, you are not special for liking it.

>how could anyone think lolis aren't for people that want to diddle children in a serious manner
>how could anyone think incest isn't for people who actually want to fuck their irl family

I'm actually fine with this explanation. This makes sense, because it has to do with the BDSM-related feminization fetish as I mentioned to the other user earlier; you like the idea of a boy/man being TREATED like a girl when they're conscious of the fact that they aren't, but they indulge themselves in the role-play, I understand that.

I just don't wanna hear the retarded bullshit I see frequently, which you've mentioned in the second half of your post. If you're not interested in anime/manga traps for the role-play aspect (which is rarely depicted in non-H titles), you are genuinely an idiot. Just say you like futas with flat chests.

>wew
It's like you've read nothing of what I've posted so far. How's the ADHD, Olaf?

"Draw a girl, call it a boy" Fuck do I hate this trope. It's fucking retarded.

Why are you still here then?

Let's say you hate coffee, but you have this faggot friend who thinks he's really clever, so he makes you this frappucino with so much chocolate and vanilla that you can't even taste the coffee, and he serves it to you, claiming it's just milkshake. You try it, it's really fucking good, but halfway through it, your shitstain friend laughs in your face telling you that you're drinking coffee. Do you stop drinking it? Why would you? It's not like the new information changed how it tasted. Unless you're ashamed about how your friend would see you if you kept going.

>food analogies

>food analogy

Because I'm here to complain, duh

What about straight traps?

>when confronted with irrefutable logic, the "traps are gay" shill resorts to incoherent babbling

Note that it doesn't have to be BDSM-related at all. It can just be this cute romantic story of someone falling so deeply in love that they embrace their most embarrassing side just to express their love in a way that might get reciprocated.

This is really fucking stupid.

I read a pretty good doujin about twins crossdressing as each other a while back. Forgot the name though.

>yuri

exhentai.org/g/706538/971b2b59b0/

Nice lack of argument you have there.

You mean cross dressers?

いいえ

Analogies are not an argument.

traps are confirmed straight

Look, if I'm fucking somebody I want them to be what I thought they were. I don't care if I was enjoying it half way, it's still not what I wanted.

That is true, but it kinda has to do with statutory power-play, which is basically the core of BDSM.

>dude dressing like a girl to get fucked in the ass
>straight

Analogies can be a medium for an argument. In this case, it's "if you enjoy something, getting new information about what you're enjoying shouldn't change the fact that you're enjoying it".

>you don't like coffee
>get tricked into drinking coffee
>you learn it's coffee
>keep going because it tastes good
>you are now a coffee drinker

>don't like men
>get tricked into liking a man
>you learn it's a man
>keep going because it feels good
>you now want to dick a man
Please think before posting.

the trap is obviously gay, it's the people that fuck traps that are straight