== Islamic Sparta ==

== Islamic Sparta ==
Salaam alaikum my Fighting Brothers
The prophet has announced to me a new way for islam in this modern age.
For too long the infidels and heathens of the so called islamic state and taliban have distorted and bent sharia law to push whatherver progressive degenerate marxist message they wish to implant in children. To these roaches Islam and sharia is a gateway to power and exploitation, they speak of a caliphate but do not wish to sacrifice their western degeneracies for the cause.
Last night the prophet came to me in my sleep and announced a new interpretation of sharia and islam. For the caliphate to be established jihad must be fought wholeheartedly by all the followers of muhammad, all followers must be soldiers,
The first sons are integral to islam and we must follow the spartan way of radical jihad from birth. Muhamad has personally instilled with me the knowledge of the proto islamist which was the Spartans, their theories of Agoge was a form of radical jihadist education that instilled a desire to fight for a caliphate from the youngest age.
On the question of sharia: the spartan interpretation of the woman and family unit must be synthesized with founding principles of sharia.
Women can be both educated fighters and subservient women since they serve none but islam
As a proud islamist I am inspired by their philosophy and muhammad will guide our caliphate in a new direction by granting us this knowledge.
A new age of Islam awaits us brothers, the challenges which face us are great, god willing we will surmount them.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/introduction.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/index.aspx
answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/
toiletfinder.org/
sandnigger.com/killyourself.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>== Islamic Sparta ==
>Salaam alaikum my Fighting Brothers
>The prophet has announced to me a new way for islam in this modern age.
>For too long the infidels and heathens of the so called islamic state and taliban have distorted and bent sharia law to push whatherver progressive degenerate marxist message they wish to implant in children. To these roaches Islam and sharia is a gateway to power and exploitation, they speak of a caliphate but do not wish to sacrifice their western degeneracies for the cause.
>Last night the prophet came to me in my sleep and announced a new interpretation of sharia and islam. For the caliphate to be established jihad must be fought wholeheartedly by all the followers of muhammad, all followers must be soldiers,
>The first sons are integral to islam and we must follow the spartan way of radical jihad from birth. Muhamad has personally instilled with me the knowledge of the proto islamist which was the Spartans, their theories of Agoge was a form of radical jihadist education that instilled a desire to fight for a caliphate from the youngest age.
>On the question of sharia: the spartan interpretation of the woman and family unit must be synthesized with founding principles of sharia.
>Women can be both educated fighters and subservient women since they serve none but islam
>As a proud islamist I am inspired by their philosophy and muhammad will guide our caliphate in a new direction by granting us this knowledge.
>A new age of Islam awaits us brothers, the challenges which face us are great, god willing we will surmount them.

Suck a pig's dick, Mohammed.

Kys

Mash'allah you will you day understand the virtues of Islam

Salaam Alaikum Fighting Brother. Fret not. These infidels will feel the might of Allah in this world by the word or in the next by the blade.

The decadent west are weak and will fall under their own wait. Our glorious warriors will take the inspiration from the Qur'an and the teachings of Lycurgus and sweep the world up, unwavering and undaunted by the pretty threat of death, while the infidel trembles.

(OP)
TL;DR
OP, go and fuck a goat you filthy muslim pig

Sage doesn't down bump threats friend, it merely negates the bump.

GTFO Sandnigger

Go fuck the goat, or i feed you ham.

muslim pigs

Islam is the only force on earth that is capable of upholding traditional values, and natural the jews and the weastern media condemn it, along with it's controlled opposition cronies the modern "nazis". Praise Hitler for his invigoration of the German spirit, and bed damned the modern Nazi who sit back and watch their people be destroyed by the superior Muslim. The west has become decadent and Islam is still strong, Allah hu akbar.

more filthy muslim pigs

All organizations that fight against the decadence of the new world, friend

Yes, go get yourself killed in the name of your fairy in the sky so that the rest of us can live in peace you stupid cunt.
>virgins in heaven
Doughballs

I'M NOT your friend you muaslim pig

muslim water fountain. LOL

Upset and childish westerner, control yourself

We're coming for your nation as well. You nation is so weak and decadent that they allow us over into your capital city. One of us is it's mayor. You are so weak that you will not fight us when we are only your soil. We fight and die for Allah, and that is why we will win. You do not fight for anything, and die by our hand, and that is why you will lose. I pray that you convert to Islam before the time comes so that we can embrace you as a brother when the time comes and the world submits to Islam.

>LOL
Go back to plebbit with the epic anti-muslim youtubers

>my capital city
Lol no. What do you think I am? English?

You are british, Scottish people are still cucks to the crown, same as the welsh and the north Irish. You are all pathetic, weak, and spoiled. You can deny this with semantics all you like, but your prosperity in this life is going to land you in damnation in the next, because we are coming. The entire UK will suffer the same fate as the English

If your prophet did return to you in a dream, it wouldn't be Islam it would be preaching bud.

Islam was 1000s of years ago, today requires a new type of Islam

In your dreams. People like you are lucky to live for 12 months.
Lmao. Go fuck yourself.

Actually Islam will always be perfect. It was the final revelation from Allah, the one that will get it right. Islam is Allah's command, so if the prophet returned, he would of course speak of Islam.

Ass-soloom welfarecoon
Welcome to /PissIslam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of the pedophile.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of pedophilia; one which guides the penis, vagina and sexual actions of pedophiles. PissIslam even has its own pedophilia code.

This thread’s topic is the new 'terms' pedophilia. Is it solid? It's pretty barebones, what else should be added? 6 year old girls.

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/introduction.aspx

>Islamic Terms
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/index.aspx

>FAQ
Coming Soon! Need to wait till my inbred IQ recovers

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html

>Videosthereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

>Read and listen to the Quran online
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx

>Islamic site with everything you need
thereligionofpeace.com/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
toiletfinder.org/

OP template:
sandnigger.com/killyourself.html

>lmao go fuck yourself
>People like you are lucky to live for 12 months
Even when given warning you sit comfortably. Your western medicine makes us live for a long time and have many children. We will out breed you.

Oh dear. I almost feel sorry for you. Hurry up and get killed.

muslim call to prayer. LOL

Think, Think again.

ISLAM IS A FALSE RELIGION!
And it will be totally destroyed. All false religions will be totally destroyed.

>Actually Islam will always be perfect.
There is no such thing as perfection.

>It was the final revelation from Allah
As far as I know it was mostly a result of Mohamed's temporal lobe epilepsy, his greed and narcissism.

china with coalition with U.S. will defeat you