imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 31
>Damascus Intl Airport comes under rocket fire from E Ghouta as Sochi delegates return, no casualties, minimal damage
>Putin/Erdogan hail results of Sochi during phone convo, discussed further coordination of Russian-Turkish efforts on de-esc zones
>Maria Zakharova; Russia concerned over situation in northern Syria, "call on the parties to show restraint.”
>Missile launched from Syria across Turkish border into town of Reyhanli, killing 1 civilian
>E Damascus; SAA tests new Syrian designed missile containing napalm on Harasta district, launching 25 in total
>Idlib; SAA continues to push N from Abu Duhur airport, capturing town of Mushayrifah from HTS
>SAA, led by the Tigers takes Tuwayhinah, Al-Husseiniyah, Al-Tuwayem Farms, Al-Woqod and Al- Sultan Hills
>Turkish PM responds to Macron on Afrin op, “If France is interpreting this as an (invasion)...need to assess what they have done in Sy accordingly,”
>Upgraded T-90M to enter service in the ME soon, first consignment will be enough to rearm 1 battalion
>New study shows the Taliban is active in 70% of Afghanistan districts, has an open physical presence in another 66% of the country

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04zCXz_Vhuk
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
youtube.com/watch?v=e3JezdORsyY
youtube.com/watch?v=rStzioOUj3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LBDxosWMA0w
youtube.com/watch?v=MuOvqeABHvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dhp2GMgtF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=bK5xPpAi9UI
twitter.com/xinfengcao/status/958882351861268480
twitter.com/xinfengcao/status/958723971586936832
twitter.com/xinfengcao/status/958898133848616960
youtube.com/watch?v=rXnpZ4A0Vfs
youtube.com/watch?v=nAqRHG8-e3I
youtube.com/watch?v=NOCbW1hc6Ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck jews and south yeman

Long live houthis

Fuck sunni babies

More sunni baby blood

MORE SUUNNII BABY BLOOOD

Death to America, of course

>Lanka actually bought the kikechan pass

I just wanted a free baboon show and CIA didn't delivered.
wtf

someone nukes poo lanka pls

obligatory

>r/sg Still not admitting that the YPG/YPJ scored a critical victorry in Afrin
Tu*ks are literally fleeing to Idlib to fight assad to stop their butthurt

This long essay I wrote is in response to this video a scholar posted about the war so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=04zCXz_Vhuk

Been saying this for a while now. Assad is diminished and his main point, that the U.S. is staying into perpetuity, is dead on. The U.S. has a critical piece of land and the people there actually want them. The only people that can push them out are the Kurds and that isn’t going to happen. Anyone else who tries will find themselves being either bombed by u.s. airplanes, or fighting hardened Kurdish soldiers fully backed with state of the art equipment, and training. There is no force in the region that can push into that area without massive casualties as they would be fighting a determined foe with an unlimited amount of vehicles, tows, and anything else they may need to hold the line.

I don’t know enough about Iran but I could see it being over extended due to their weak economy with double digit inflation. But I expect that is overblown. That said double digit inflation is going to be a -massive drain- on their economy. If they don’t get it under control in a few years, expect riots. It’s hard to emphasize just how bad it is for Iran to be facing that.

I find it both funny and sad that the answer to the k*rdish question was foreseen years in advance over the course of this conflict

What the chinks up to?

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
Uk army ad for allowing all faiths in the army
I actually support this
its a pretty good

Russia is definitely a winner here. They’ve put themselves in a position where they are badly needed in the region and they haven’t had to spend much to do it. They get to keep their navy base and I guess they are setting up some new bases as well. These bases will be surrounded by a populace that sees them as saviors. In terms of influence over Assad’s territories I think they are going to have far more than Iran does. The Russians averted catastrophe by coming in with an air force and reorganizing the SAA. Iran helped, but nowhere near to the extend that Russia did, and they have major problems on the home front that they will need to put all their efforts towards.

We have reached the stage where it is best for everyone to start deescalating and to begin the process of breaking up of Syria. All major players should be happy with this. A peace the region so desperately needs.

Assad should be relieved, because although he lost half his country, he still has control over most of the population centers and can protect any attacks on his core supporters. He has Russia there to ensure those regions will be safe forever. Not bad compared to a few years ago where it looked like he might lose everything. And Assad seems like a good man and he is likely appalled at what the war has done to his people and the country. Peace means he can get back to rebuilding the country and doesn’t have to see tens of thousands of his people killed.

please stop this insuffarable pasta

tl;dr Iranian Civil War soon
the happenings never end

Northeast Syrian Kurds are happy because finally they have the guaranteed support of a major power, something they’ve always wanted. And they have enough land to setup their own state. This is something they have been after for what, 50 years? They know the only way they can fuck it up is by harassing Turkey, and there is no way they would because it puts their entire state at risk in exchange for really nothing.

U.S. is happy because of reasons states above.

Russia is happy because they are the saviors of western Syria and have cemented themselves in the region for another 50 years.

It was a brutal war and every side fought well. Every side can be happy with how they managed it and where things are now. Who then would object to beginning the process to split the country apart?

not really lad
i dont think so
Iran is pretty united and doubt shitty costs of living with start a civil war of any real size

POO

No

i want to rape assad's wife

IN

>Iran is pretty united
"See you in 3-5 years lol" t. CIA

she as a nice butt tbqh

Just look at it, and this is Moscow
400 max

>muh CIA

rumors that its a rail gun

Turkey,Iran, and Iraq will have to deal with a u.s, supported kurd region in syria. The U.S. is fully commited to defending then from any threat.

HAIL ASSAD

Pakistan
youtube.com/watch?v=e3JezdORsyY
join the air force nao

>The U.S. is fully commited to defending then from any threat.
Just like they did in Kirkuk and now Afrin lmao

This desu, I want anglo memes but with Assad thirsting for Sunni blood instead of Oswald
>North American """""Education"""""

the song is really comfy
no clue what it says tho

Tbf the US never gave that much support to the Afrin SDF/YPG

Never forget boys

it was just an empty air field LMAO what are you a triggered LibTARD Snowflake?

see:

LOO

Of course

syria isn't gonna balkanize you cia nigger, assad has all but won the war at this point

i will take down from the inside what do

It's never enough of death to America

Yeah but seriously how come /ptg/ believes that is a Valid excuse?
Like if Iran bombed an empty US base the US would lose its shit

Did you read what I wrote? do you have some counterpoints youd like to make?

Yeah but what's gonna happen with the north of the Euphrates after Erdogan cleans that shit up? Is he just gonna give it back to Assad

Why the fuck do the arabs have to always have the best damn recruitment videos in the world.
In the west it's some bullshit about 'getting the experience you need' followed by some pictures of us blackhawking in to give kids in africa water or some shit. Throw in some token pinoy girl looking at a radar screen and bam, you're done. Oh and don't forget the overtones of how atrocious war is. Can't have the population excited now!
Just compare this from Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=rStzioOUj3Q
to homeland, honour and sincerity
youtube.com/watch?v=LBDxosWMA0w

It's no fucking wonder so many cunts die in arab wars, the marketing is there.

sit back and watch mostly
its already slowly crumbling
Trump and who ever is the next meme to sit in the WH will burn the american empire to the ground

I love how he's like
>Death to America is the first option on our table
as if there were any other options

Interesting, hope they improve on the energy storage so they don't need an entire replenishment ship of batteries to power it.

>They know the only way they can fuck it up is by harassing Turkey
Oh how little do you know

tfw I get the obscure reference

youtube.com/watch?v=MuOvqeABHvQ

>paki airforce
>arab

mark my words. the u.s. will defend the northeastern kurds from attacks by anyone.

that depends if washington allows turkey to invade rojava or if washington funds rojava instead

>pakistan
>arabs

Trump is the worst thing you could have hoped for
If Hillary won i would have actually joined in bringing death to america (of course)

Soz pingu, I'm grouping for convenience.
I meant nothing by it I swear!

No, turkey will annex parts of northern syria in order to prevent another PKK/YPG stronghold, sort of like they did with northern cyprus

youtube.com/watch?v=Dhp2GMgtF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=bK5xPpAi9UI
Sri lankan ones are also pretty okay
especailly the officer corp ads
too bad i was too young to join during the war

Because ZOG can do whatever it wants. Now that that storm has passed I don't really have any problem with what Trump did. In retrospect it diffused the situation and pretty much anyone from boomercons to shitlibs couldn't say anything bad about it. It's not like McCain or the Jew Media could say "OK, he bombed this airbase in retaliation for that false flag, but now we also need a ground invasion too because ISIS is fighting for democracy and we need to help them".

we love paki songs
idk why they sound so /comfy/
Bollywood and paki films are massive here

>filter 4 flags
>half the thread is gone
>half the posts filtered are by one ID

dont filter me Hitler ;_;

What happened to these snowmen.

Do read the last tweets has some info regarding the power supply unit for the gun:

twitter.com/xinfengcao/status/958882351861268480

twitter.com/xinfengcao/status/958723971586936832

twitter.com/xinfengcao/status/958898133848616960

>"Words and Sup Forums threads matter more then real actions" the post

i..is it me

>Long live houthis

Yes

why not? Its clear he will never regain control of the northeast.

words are words and matter as much as words do

>poo movies massive in poo countries
woah dude

That stuff is tops, now compare that to this shit our government pumps out:
youtube.com/watch?v=rXnpZ4A0Vfs

I don't think so. Tillerson was like "no border force" and after Turkey told us they were invading, Mattis was like "ok, lol"

Will your Jew masters have a problem with that or is that preferable for them?

>le Turkey will annex Northern Syria even though there's no Turks or really anything there to benefit them argument

Yeah no, and Cyprus is probably going to either reunify or head into another war in a decade btw

he will give it to assad to govern,

Nope, only read on defence.pk
Thanks for infos and new twatter to follow.

That would probably be his best move since he's moving away from the ZOGmerica alliance

You Israel posters have been interesting
Your diaspora is going to throw you under the bus
If you're doomed dump Intel and we will burn them back for you

American flags are mostly on topic.
Who else would it be?

Must be sex starved....she is anarexic and ugly

Death to kh*mmies, of course

>words are words and matter as much as words do
So nothing?
It dosent matter if trump used to hang out/got Mentored by some weird self hating Jewish guy
It dosent matter that Kushners parents were belarussian Partisans who fought in ww2 (That headline dosent evenn point out if they thought for the Nazis or soviets
It dosent matter that trump changed up a Holacaust speech to make it a bit less PC

He isnt doing shit

>Nobody around them wants them there
>SDF keeps pissing off everyone
>Arabs protesting in SDF territory because theyre beheading civilians
>People already migrating to SAA controlled regions because Kurds are larping for Kurdistan
>can't defeat the dilapidated shantytown known as ISIS
>another Iraq-tier reconstruction disaster approaching because Kurds are incompetent retards while US spends billions in an inescapable black hole

SDF somehow surviving collapse in a year or two is more plausible than Northern Syria remaining in US hands

Death to Sunn*ggers, of course

Assad married a real women, not some trophy wife model.

>what is population replacement
btw there weren't any jews in southern syria when we annexed part of it

youtube.com/watch?v=nAqRHG8-e3I
Iranian one asking afgans to go to syria
Sad to see the west military culture die

U.S. will defend rojava vicuously. Any force of turks attacking will be fighting tens of thousands of well trained kurdish fighters with the full backing of the u.s. gov. Tows with no shortage of ammo, countless vehicals, complete operational awareness granted by u.s. drones and sats. If Iran or Syrian forces attacked they would be bombed by u.s airpower.

it doesnt matter if trump puts jews in his cabinet
it doesnt matter if trumps family marries jew
it doesnt matter if trump puts on a hat and touches the wall in israel
It does matter he moves capital
what do you think he just does a bunch of shit without riots? are you dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=NOCbW1hc6Ng
Ukranian one from the Crisis

u.s. is good with that too. It means the rest of the kurds are now hyperaware not to disturb turkey.

>hurr let's just piss off all the Arabs and everyone else durr!
Because that's going so well for you that you ended up having a fucking conflict that this world obsesses over

>this is what Kurds actually think

Were you not implying that trump was some super secret Based Neo-Hitler with the image you posted?