How do you feel about bootleg merch?

How do you feel about bootleg merch?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hanleia/status/877657322734067712
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63386911
twitter.com/hanleia/status/877671293922844673
twitter.com/hanleia/status/877682683429609472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no point in owning it if it's not official, especially fake DVDs, you could burn blu rays discs and it'd be the same thing: fake

sometimes there are neat bootleg keychains by fans, etc those are alright

Seriously? How do you think Sup Forums feels about it?

Possibly the worst thing you can spend your money on.

I don't understand the appeal. A lot of them are only slightly cheaper than the original and shit quality.

Because ching chong a shit

But they do produce some nice things sometimes

>勇利, daisiki

Now this I could get into.

They removed JJ and Korea to add China.

I want this. This is beautiful.

I wish I could buy actual bootleg merch for cheap in the US.

Stealing Blau's art is low.

>best bootleg merch by fans
It's not bootleg if it's their original artwork. By your logic, all doujins and fanworks are bootlegs.

I know, it's insane. Every second or third search result is blau bootleg merch. No wonder he/she stopped drawing Baldfat almost daily.

twitter.com/hanleia/status/877657322734067712

Translations from that page about episode 7 and the kiss from the last thread. Looks like Kubo is finally learning.

That sucks, Blau is great.

She hasn't been drawing anything lately, she does have that illustration book coming out at least.

I hope she's really learning

This is a notebook, in case you don't even bother to hide your powerlevel anymore.

Didn't she already say that in previous interviews?

Source?

She never mentioned the whole realizing she needs to be more direct and that people don't want ambiguity.

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63386911

I guess they hate JJ and Gook am I right?
But seriously it is hilarious. How many merch likes this made?

That's nice, I hope she means it.

twitter.com/hanleia/status/877671293922844673

Looks like there were problems with censoring but Sayo came through.

>(Sayokan):"Victor watching Yūri was bewildered by a joy that he never felt as a competitor...Which leads to the scene after. Truth is, all sides//

>//tried to stop it along the way, but I can not remove it from the episode.

Which scene is this talking about?

The kiss.

When Yuri does Victor's signature move in episode 7.

Praise Sayo.

I love Sayo. I have faith she'll do whatever the fuck she wants. I'm also glad is confirmed there was some obvious censorship and pressure to get rid of it all together. I think if she was able to at the time she'd go further than she did, and given the success of yoi I think she will in the movie.

This interview is gold. Kubo acknowledging that ambiguity isn't the way to go and Sayo confirming there was censoring issues with the kiss.

Based.

So is the rings erasure the higher ups being muh spoilers? Muh heteros? Or just plain idiots?

I'm shocked it was actually censorship all along and not just artistic choice.

All of the above.

twitter.com/hanleia/status/877682683429609472

The full quote. Sayo is amazing and I hope this interview spreads soon so people can finally shut up with the queer baiting bullshit.

Sayo fought the good fight. I hope now that it's rolling in money from people who clearly liked the relationship, she can have all the kisses she wants.

Suddenly like, everything makes sense. The lack of direct kiss, the lack of rings in merchandise, why Fairy keeps third wheeling so much art.

This is what we needed. Answers finally.

Yes, and if you realize after the 7th ep, the official arts were much less romantic compared to when the anime started

Not really. The Christmas date one came out after.

I hope the person who wrote that Dumblr post saying that there shouldn't have been censorship with the kiss because it was a late night program realize they got BTFO'd.

Them being open and honest about this makes me feel like things will change now.

One hopes. I am so disappointed in MAPPA right now.

That's so dumb. Unless you work on the production of the show you don't know shit.

It's been obvious for awhile. Shows like Free have tons of baity couple art and baldfat have a few at best, but most of that was very early on.

Seems like it's the higher ups in the production committee and less MAAPA itself.

I hope so. MAPPA always seemed like a place that likes to do what it wants. Heck they made a naked man butt the poster for a BD once. I thought they were cool.

MAPPA have said in interviews before that they have lots of respect for KuboSayo and that they'll let them do whatever they want. It was probably the higher ups.

Finally "not a censored" meme can dies and inb4 but muh no.6. Cenosership is one of the most double standards thing you can get it. Look at TG, Terra Formars and them hideous black screen.

Apparently nip fans are talking about this right now as well. I'm glad Sayo and Kubo are finally speaking out.

Good. I hope they bitch more in the future for any signs of censorship.

God those dots were weird as heck. Hopefully this all means less censoring for movies and anything that comes next, because it seems like no one is happy about it.

who cares about fakes if the origin is true cancer to the medium to begin with?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I knew it

I wonder how certain people will twist this

Bald looks like a sad Tommy Pickles.

* Yes, it was a kiss, but in skating it is normal to kiss them for the sheer emotion of the moment, it's not really gay *
I think it's going to be more or less like this.

>They were right to try and suppress it because the kiss would have confused their coach/student relationship for those who do not understand sports.

Wait for it, it'll come soon. All this homo will summon them.

I'm eager to see how they'll twist this solid confirmation.

She drew Karna from Fate today

Glad this was confirmed. I suspected it would've been tough since that early Otsuka interview mentioned how he wanted to get rid of the lip stroking in ep 3 but the female staff fought for it. I hope Sayo continues to be the iron willed woman she is and Kubo fully realized nips don't want ambiguity.

That came out the same week as 7 but it would've been commissioned way before the ep aired and I doubt the editors of the magazine knew what was going to happen.

Wow, Sayo still started to speak of his own will, because I do not think we would ever know it if it were not for her

It did? I thought it came out before episode 10. Well if they're talking about this so openly now I suspect there will be changes in the future.

It's ironic she's talking about struggling with higher ups wanting to censor the homo in a book from a publisher that censors the homo.

Since YOI now outsold Love Live, I hope Sayo and Kubo get free reign. There is a double edge sword with popular stuff, either they get more freedom or like with Code Geass, the producers step in and want their hands in everything.

Hopefully the interfering types realize that YOI was a hit despite their hands, not because of them and back off. Otherwise they're dumb as fuck.

Didn't like Pizza Hut or some American pizza company stepped in and told them to cut that shit out?

Pizza Hut Japan was a sponsor since season one. I meant everything that happened with season two when it changed time slots and the whole tone of the show and what not had to change to a more "primetime friendly" show vs midnight trash.

''Hugs'' yes of course...

Not being on TV gives more freedom to the YOI movie to do whatever they want because movies aren't subjected to the same regulations

Sayo really fought hard for that ""hug""

Sorry for disturb, but someone maybe can translate this

「7話の演技後のシーン」について意図的に「キスシーン」という文言の使用を避けつつも、「あれについては各所から何度も止められたんだけど、私としては外せないエピソードだったので周りが理解できないのは承知の上で入れた」とファンブックで語っている。

I try to translate that with google and there are something like this, "About the scene after the acting of seventh story "while intentionally avoiding the use of the phrase" kiss scene "

Do we have any screens from 2ch?

I think they were referring to Twitter.

A rough translation.

I know that user. But I'm curious about the full translation because they said キスシーン.

Ah sorry, I skipped the kissu part. Thanks tho!

Nor the excuse of the Japanese fandom, they can use the now, I want to see what they are going to do

They'll probably say that it doesn't confirm anything because the kiss was never directly mentioned, you know, it has to stay ~*~ambiguous~*~

Kubo openly admitted that was her intention, she basically gave the audience free reign to decide if it's a kiss or not. Obviously it is a kiss but if someone wants to bury their head in the sand and pretend otherwise that's their prerogative.

Not for long though since Kubo is learning, YOI is a smash hit, and movies can go all out with homo. It predict it's going to be openly, explicitly gay with no loopholes for hetfags.

Ueah, she really fought for that "hug" between to platonic heterosexual clubmates.

some of those people don't even deny the kiss, they just deny it's romantic. they'll spin it that sayo fought to put it in because of skatefag reasons

Oh true, us mortals wouldn't know it, but since they are figure skating experts they'll be happy to explain how it's perfectly normal for skaters to congratulate each other with surprise kisses on the mouth

And of course, no figure skaters are ever gay so that settle that.

Has not yet translated any interview about the rings?

this is my translation and is referring to what Sayo said.

Pic related is a summary of what Kubo said

Should I be excited or afraid about that?

If you talk about T, she did say the kiss is, indeed, romantic. But Baldfat wearing pair rings isn't.

The. Fluffiest.

Why put any stock into what she has to say? She's retarded.

What are the chances of a female spinoff?

0 percent

It really does mean they were going to homobait like most anime do if it wasn't canon.

Once a supposed shipbait is confirmed canon they stop pandering.

I kinda get the logic but at the same time I am angry?