Can US Gov't revoke valid passport while overseas

>inb4 man up

I may be a dad and I don't want to pay child support. I'm thinking of leaving the united states if a paternity test proves im the father. once the support order is stated, and arrears go over 2,500$ some kind of passport denial faggotry takes effect. I've googled this to death, but no clear answer is yet to be found.

If I am free and clear of the U.S and then they put me on some list, would I be stopped at Immigration in some random country and deported back to the U.S (despite my passport being valid until 202x? I've read that nothing can be done about an existing and valid passport, but that a application for a new passport or renewal of an existing passport will be denied.

In summation, the goal would be to stay out of the U.S until my passport expires, after which I would try to get a fake passport or kill myself.

Bonus points if any of you pay child support and can reinforce my determination to do the aforementioned. I really don't feel obligated to support a child I never wanted because I happened to be an unlucky sperm donor

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/08/boris-johnson-renounces-us-citizenship-record-2016-uk-foreign-secretary
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

Go overseas to one of those countries that sell passports. That will solve your problem.

Just leave and build a new life. You wont ever see the kid. You will lose your drivers license and passport. Then they will jail you on a felony so you wont own a gun or vote again. Then after all that some other guy will adopt your kid.
Move from the US and never come home. Email your kid when they are 12-14 and build a relationship later.

Name some nations, please.

Raise the kid.

no, its a girl. im 26 and make ~25k a year. its a losing battle. regardless of what i do, she's gonna end up getting inundated with nigger culture and being a whore. fuck that noise.

You understand your passport is only an identity document, yes? That if the US government flags you as a criminal then whatever country examines your documents will know, yes?

Of course you can be deported, and most likely will. Only US, Canada, and Germany are happily to bring criminals into their country.

Assuming you're not trolling...

Don't be a cunt. If the paternity test says you're the father, raise your kid. Try to be a good parent. Try to raise them right.

Don't puss out. I mean, seriously, if you check out you're a legitimately awful human being.... And when your daughter, as you "becomes a whore" its your fucking fault since you're not there to be the father she needed.

This
You're better off marrying a foreigner(real or fake marriage) and getting temporary residency thriugh that, then you can simply revoke your American citizenship

Are you black by any chance?

>If you are black
kill yourself
>if you are white
Convince her to abort

If you abandon your kid you will hate yourself for the rest of your life. Fair warning. You can't heal a broken life.

>0

Jewish tribes

>Email your kid when they are 12-14 and build a relationship later.
Nice to see Sup Forums still promotes traditional paternal values and responsibility...

>its a girl
Do you suggest selective abortion like a damn currynigger? Go die in a hole.
>she's gonna end up getting inundated with nigger culture
Men like you are precipitating the fall of the west. The best you can do is to go die in a hole, so as to not influence your daughter's development with your ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE ways (as opposed to your fantasies on your potential daughter).

JUST FUCKING KYS.

fuck no. niggers wouldn't be asking such intricate questions

they jewed conan, the holocaust WILL happen

OP here, just found the answer

"What’s more, if the person already has a passport, the U.S. government can revoke, restrict, or limit its use. (As a practical matter, however, they are currently unable to do that without having physical access to the person’s passport, such as during a renewal."

adios niggers

this presents you with a rare opportunity, user.

child support is something like 30% of income.

so, all you need to do is have 3 more "illegitimate" children. then, your child support obligation will be 120% of your income.

after that, you're free to have as many illegitimate children as possible with ZERO additional child support obligation.

good luck, user. i believe in you! Genghis Khan has the current high score for children...but with hard work and determination, anything is possible.

> inb4 op is not white

of course she's gonna get "inundated with nigger culture", when her fucking father abandons her

The entire idea of a passport is that your country gives you a document that says "we vouch for this guy, he's alright".
You're a cunt.

So you got tricked into pregnancy.
Its unfair as fuck that the state can even demand child support if your temporary fuckhole steals your sperm from a condom, pokes a hole in it, or lies about being on the pill.
I'd leave as soon as possible, I'd recommend and english speaking country.
Never return.

Or go to court, it will fail.
But I'd fucking kill myself so the whore doesnt get my money afterwards if all the other options don't work.

You'd be a martyr for the good cause I suppose.

Kids still get SS money.
The mother can do whatever with the money since they are the legal guardian.
> t. Dead dad and this is exactly what happened

How?
If your testament clearly states where the money you saved up ( if any ) should go, they need to honor that right?

These whores can't keep getting away with this shit.

Yes they did it to Bobby Fischer and Japanese police beat him to a bloody pulp

The US government revoked Bobby Fischer's passport remotely wihout him knowing anything about it until he was getting dragged across the floor of marital airport on his face, think they caught him trying to leave the country and their system flagged him as a retroactively illegally entered stateless person even though his passport was accepted on entry

>martial
Narita aieport

Why so much hate for OP wanting to bail on baying child support for his bastard. Child support is a feminist invention that helped destroy the nuclear family and turn women into degenerate sluts.

Good for you OP.

>aieport
I meat airport

>meat
*meant

bar hair dauy

My old cunt is a yank.

>Got into debt big time in the US.
>The cunt escaped to OZ
>went deep into the outback
>renounced yank passport
>became an OZ citizen before the debts caught up with him.
>LARPS as an aussie even though he is a yank

He seemed to get away with it.

He did it in the 70s but maybe try some shit like that?

Just fake the paternity test.

>Abandoning your child

It not the child's fault you couldn't keep your dick out of a whore. You are the only chance she has because single mothers destroy children.

Malta

it doesnt matter they will deport you if they feel the need and america cant legally refuse its own citizens access

not before accomplishing something.
also, they prob wont revoke passport for child support arrears alone.

>raise your bastard
Mate paying and raising a bastard is relatively new.

Ask Bobby Fischer

Why not? You cunts put people in prison for failing to pay child support. While theyre in prison their child support debt grows. It's fucking retarded.

>whore could've poked the condom, or inseminated herself by taking sperm from it
>could've lied about taking the pill

And here we have you tolerating this.

Sort yourself out. Get a good job. Take up a trade. Be there for the child. Don't run, you'll only compound your problems.

100% this. Leaving that kid to a single mother will condemn him to forever be a beta cuck. Kinda like you OP, actually.

Faghot

>currynigger
just when you thought you heard them all

Seriously guys... You are about to bang a woman... Ask yourself... If we make a baby tonight, am I ok with being stuck dealing with this bitch for the next 20 years? It really is that easy.

called title IV-D.
He wont see this kid. She will get sole custody.
He will suffer and lose his life.
It is best to leave the USA.
Fuck you Frogs. You have no idea how bad this family Court system in the US really is.

you sound really unstable, perhaps you should go be evaluated so you can go on disability. then live in a trailer painting watercolors. Perhaps your child will one day be a great watercolorer.

Is the mother white?

I don't know if she is white or not, but dudes usually act this way because they are ashamed of the fat chick he fucked.

st kitts, dominca, malta

loads of countries you can establish residency and get a passport brazil has not extradition to us

Panama is super easy to move to probably the easiest.

Depends on how wealthy you are.

I spent 6 years in family court.
Go to USVI. Get job on sailboat and never come home. They wont deport you, wont arrest you unless you fly back to USA>
Statute of limitation is 5 years.

>has a kid and runs away

you ARE the nigger culture!!!!

2300 dollars to revoke your citizenship ( USA ) and you gotta be in the USA to do it too...

no one chooses to be american
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/08/boris-johnson-renounces-us-citizenship-record-2016-uk-foreign-secretary

>English teacher calling somebody a nigger culture

>I didn't want
Has nothing to do with it. Why would it?
You made it happen is the point.
It's not like catching a cold, it wasn't an random chance, you did it.
Deal with it like a human being.
I had three children born in one calendar year when I was 20, to two mothers. (Watch for that, they go fertile just as soon as they've given birth and the first post natal bang tends to knock them up).
You'd better get ready to suffer.

I was redpilled on the pussy jew when my older brother knocked up a roastie that worked at chili's. Watching him just his life until she left him convinced me I would only the fuck the woman I would marry who would also be a virgin. I was her first and only and she was mine ten years married this oct. with two wonderful white children.

prove me wrong chump!

>Deal with it like a human being.
I had three children born in one calendar year when I was 20, to two mothers.
Nigger you just took being a nigger to the fourth dimension
you created some kind of tesseract of niggerdom
motherfucking 8-ball sphere of niggeration rolling across flatland

I mean you're a nigger but you're not wrong

dont you nigger me, you nigger!

American faggots still butthurt cause he played in yugoslavia . US gov. Is truly s cancer to this planet

Can you tell me what this is, OP?

LEGIT MUTT THREAD

LMAO

nigga we all be from africa

Stop being a pussy. My ex fiance told me she was pregnant a month after I finally gave her the boot because of mental problems she refused to deal with. She said she intentionally stopped taking her birth control because she thought I would stay with her if she got pregnant. I was 21 and making $7/hr. Child support is hell and I never wanted children, but for the past 16 years I've been the best father I know how to be. A good father is the most important thing in a daughters life.

>Men like you
no U

>stop being a pussy
>be like me and resign yourself to being an indentured servant to some roastie whore

nah bro, im out this bitch

if you are not there to take the paternity test that would be best

>get a fake passport or kill myself
Or you could fake killing yourself.

he can also take a maternity test to see who is the mother

Mate, there is one solution designed for people in your situation. Its called the Foreign Legion. After a few year of service, you are granted a French citizenship, which gives you de jure right to settle anywhere in the EU/EEC. You could move to the woods of Finland or whatever.

They won't freeze your passport, but they could try to go after foreign bank accounts. It's best to use your passport to travel, but get another identity to open your bank accounts under. For example, syrian passports, which can be used to open German bank accounts, are flooding the market right now.

I am an International Jew btw, got kids all over, way more money than i need, but they need to keep their hands off my fucking shekels.

Better get used to the idea you're now a Kike tier civilization destroyer, we're going to be the only people who will sympathize with you.

Do what you have to do then. You're being selfish IMO. It's not about you or the mother now. You lost your the rights to your "freedom" at the moment of conception. You're responsible for bringing another person into this world and have the obligation to protect and love that person at all cost and all personal sacrafice.

How is he responsible if the mother botched his contraception methods?
Or outright lied?

You're in luck, i'm an actual authority on this.

Your passport will not be revoked or flagged while overseas unless there is a criminal charge against you and a warrant for your detainment and extradition, which won't happen over child support (usually). You will be detained upon re entering the USA though.

If you plan on globe trotting until your passport expires you need to be aware you can't just go where ever you want. Every country has it's own requirements as to how long you can stay for, and for instance, you cannot go between European countries as all of the EU will allow you a maximum of 90 days in a 6 month period (across all EU countries).

As to. the complete idiots that said you can go to a country that sells passports, no, you can't. Citizenship by investment programmes to intensive background checks and you will be denied, and in some cases they will keep the fees. You would need to have this in place before you become a criminal absconder, and then renounce your US citizenship.

Countries that offer citizenship by investment:

Comoros (40k)
Dominica ($100k)
Granada (~$150k)
Kitts and Nevis ($250k)
Malta ($1M)

You could also take up residence in one of the easier counties to do so, and after some years naturalise and get a passport.

The easiest decent countries for this are Uruguay and Argentina, but there are others. You can forget all of Europe though, as you cannot just show up and become a resident.

Lastly as for fake passports. They do not exist. Biometrics make it impossible to forge passports now.

>Lastly as for fake passports. They do not exist. Biometrics make it impossible to forge passports now.

I should say - for travel purposes. Bad fakes are certainly available for fraudulent purposes, but you wont get away with flying on them. More than likely you will get scammed.

You are a fucking peice of shit. “She’ll become a nigger.” So your answer is to do it first and better.

Also depends on what actual state the mother resides in and whatnot. Every state has different laws when it comes to that sort of thing.
Most states.
>Look at moms situation
>See if mom is in a situation where she can solely take care of the kid WITHOUT state assistance
If not
>State fucks you with the long dick of the law.
>Judge says fuck you you pay up along with whatever bullshit stipulations they decide to put on you.
>Got health insurance at your job?
>Fuck you you have to keep the kid covered as well or go to jail.
Although if you have some sort of equity the state might take some sort of odd deal.
I doubt that applies in your case.
A friend of mine got out of child support by signing over a house he owned to the kid. Value was around 90k.
Mom can't sell it or anything and just lives there until the kid's 18 and then he gets full legal rights to it and can sell it or whatnot.
So the mom lives at his old house, drinks like a fish and fucks random bar dudes.
He had to go get another place but he's pretty well off especially now.
That was in Illinois.
But like I said it all depends on your state. Some are more fucky than others.
What you NEED to do if this is your decided course of action is speak to an attorney asap.
Most of them will do a free consultation where they'll go over basics.
I'd drop a bit of cash so they'll give you a full rundown of what the options are.

Well, Netherlanderthal, it takes two people to create another person. Being duped by a roastie doesn't negate your responsibility to that person you just created. The child isn't going to care about the reason it doesn't have a father to love and guide them.

My cousin's father had to pay child support and alimony to the mother despite having full custody of my cousin and the mother had cheated on him during their brief marriage.

Be careful and stay safe, buddy. This world has turned on us all.

>mutt shirking on his DUTIES
Life isn't easy stop running away from inconveniences like a child holy fuck you tards take zero responsibility when something is uneasy.

So much for the land of the free.
You take protection for a reason, if the slut dupes you you should be able to sue her ass off.
No child support, as she committed a crime.
If someone lights your car on fire, and you know who did it, is it your responsibility to just buy a new car?
No.

>comparing a human life to a car

The rules are the rules. You don't have to like or agree with them, but don't play the game and then bitch about losing. I've already explained I've been in the same situation as OP for the past 16 years. It sucks and I don't wish it on anyone, but it's too late now the needs of my child supersede any needs or wants of my own.

Bruh they make 11 year old male rape victims pay child support and alimony to 30 year old women.
They don't give a fuck about fairness

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/

To reiterate, this woman broke the state law and got knocked up by a minor under the law she had raped him. He was forced to pay child support regardless because the court said "fuck the law"

In the US the law is only a convenient excuse. For the courts the laws are just playthings to them.

If they don't like a law they don't even acknowledge it.

Yea no. Its people like you that are the sexist ones and are against gender equality. When they want to keep a baby and the father dosent/they arent even sure who the father is, then thats on them and father shouldnt pay anything if it was consensual birth.