Sup Forums, my girlfriend is a 2nd generation half asian who is "redpilled" on muslims, gays, etc. my question is...

Sup Forums, my girlfriend is a 2nd generation half asian who is "redpilled" on muslims, gays, etc. my question is, am i a race traitor?

moar

not her, its just a picture

who fucking cares faggot.

oof

Yeah but is she redpilled on niggers and Jews?

this

no. azns are brothers and sisters of the white race.

yes on niggers, i rip on jews all the time but she doesnt know anything about it/seem to care.

>Muslims gays etc
Yeah she isn't redpilled m8, and neither are you. Saged and reported

YOU"RE

NOT

FUCKING

REDPILLED

UNTIL

YOU

BREAK

THE

MATRIX!

AND THAT

IS

THE

FUCKING

HOLLLLLLLLLOCAUST

LIE!

FIRST

REdpILLL

FIRST!!!!!

yeah i havent said a word about this yet because of the ridiculous stigma. i assume soon since there really isnt anything leftist or normie about her.

Half asian? ehhh kinda

At least you didn't fall for a black girl. I'm hispanic, value family values, against racemixing, ect, so it stings a bit, but at least shes loyal, smart and a cutie

>am i a race traitor?
kek

She'll do.

If she's 10/10 then you aren't a race traitor.
She's probably not 10/10 so bad news, user.

What kind of Asian is she? It doesn't matter how red pilled she is, unless you are half Asian you are still a race traitor

50% Philipino

Post her real pic.

It's okay my girlfriend is full Vietnamese they're more "redpilled" than white women

fucking trash
the only red-pilled hapas are Tatars from Eastern Europe, Poland, Lithuania, Finland, Crimea.
They hate niggers and kikes and they are either Christian or Muslim.
Get yourself a Tatar girl, don't mix with shit-tier east Asian gook chinks.

That's not just a picture. That's someone I want to have sex with.

> my girlfriend is a 2nd generation half asian

Hope you're planning to pay the toll.

>is "redpilled" on muslims, gays, etc

Those are just the symptoms, not the cause. If she's not redpilled on the kikes then you're just making her spin the wheel.

sorry but anything even remotely associated with muslims is not "redpilled"

muslims are literally subhuman and do not have the right to life that normal humans do.

You're a Mutt. I guess it doesn't really make a difference

when i met her, she was a full blown LGBTBBQ nutzo and knew nothing of politics. im waiting to talk about jews in depth (i already say stuff about it) a little longer.

take off that natsoc flag
you're literally a koshercuck alt-lite faggot low-t cuck
The only good muslims are White Muslims.
The shitskin muslims are the shit-tier ones.

Half Asians are OK. Your kids will be 75% white and pass easily, but at the same time they can claim to be a minority race and thereby get gibs which would otherwise fund dindu propagation.

what the fuck is the point of associating with muslims at all? they're all stupid, very likely inbred (even the white russian ones) and hate your guts because you're not muslim. your love for muslims is unfounded and will get you nowhere, that position is basically cuckoldry.

The answer to 2018 is 1095

No marry her. Your children are going to look as white as ever. If you make sure your children marry white as well then her genes will be at a point where they don't matter.

They think mixing with white, will destroy whites but in reality they are destroying themselves.

this is what american nationalism looks like

Yes

A bit but the bug people are based. I have this absolute QT Vietnamese chick in my class, who upon adding on fb I found out is red pilled plus wears blue eyed contacts so you know she wants to get BLEACHED.

You are both a pussy and a idiot seeking approval of a bunch of neckbeards that have never seen a real pussy in their lives. Basically.

>high IQ
>academically succesful
>healthy diet
>redpilled
>supportive of pro-European traditions

only downside is gook women worship inferior gods. but if she's a christian then its cool

you're a mutt already so no

No.

More white men should racemix with Asians.

Hapas are the master race.

I see you gookfuckers everywhere now it's like spot the beta.
Also gooks have fucked up faces and are second to black women or abbos but there are no abbos in America so very low teir.

This. Listen to your best friend OP.

>"redpilled" on muslims, gays

Only if youre white