If you guys oppose the minimum wage, then you HAVE TO support the opposite: maximum wage

If you guys oppose the minimum wage, then you HAVE TO support the opposite: maximum wage

There's no damn reason why a CEO should make millions by just sitting down in his desk all day and telling people how to do ACTUAL on-the-factory work. No way, especially when there are millions of poor people and college students employed by their company, trying to make ends meet. They have no right to do that

>by just sitting down in his desk all day and telling people how to do ACTUAL on-the-factory work

I take it you have no idea what a CEO does.

So if I start my own business and it makes a buttload of money, i'm limited to how much of that money I can access? Fuck you it's my money.

>muh evil ceo boogeyman

>filename

I support faggots burning on a pyre.

>t. Never opened a business
Assumption of risk as a concept eludes you entirely, doesn't it?
Do you think CEO's, CIO's, CFO's actually "Sit at a desk and tell others what to do"?
What a fucking retard you are, folks like you are the reason (((some people))) control so much wealth and power; you're nothing more than a useful idiot.

>meme flag
>filename
>retarded post

try harder, also sage

Rich people don't get paid in wages you fucking faggot

kys commie scum.
Don't think you get paid enough get another job. If you actually are skilled at what you do this shouldn't be a problem.

>filename

>if X then Y
that's a fallacy

This.

The people who take the biggest risks should get the best rewards. These people who "sit on their ass and do nothing" are the ones giving these entitled cunts jobs, opportunities, and money. They have to make the right decisions to keep thousands of people their job, keep the company in profit, appease the board members, and handle any shifts in the market, plus all the other random shit which can come their way.

When you prove you can handle more money, then you will get more money - as in you will go out there and get a better fucking job, or make your own way in the world.

Minimum wage is there to prevent crime, same as social welfare - for the ONLY reason it exists is because it is cheaper to give these lazy cunts money than it is to police them.

>filename
Oh hi Mark

>if you don't support X government regulation on the free market, then you HAVE TO support Y government regulation on the free market

Flawless logic.

>if you are against regulations, you must be in favor of regulations
I don't know what OP is on by I want some.

>HAVE TO support the opposite: maximum wage

No, the opposite is supporting welfare. If a person's place of employment isn't paying them a living wage, the public has to compensate by providing welfare to patch up the holes in this system.

I'm not sure a maximum wage would do any good, but when you live in the wealthiest nation on the face of planet earth and you can't work out some way to ensure a decent, living wage for your 300 million citizens, something is fucked up in the worst kind of way.

>If you dont do x you have to y
kys

>maximum wage of $5m per capita annually, including those in politics
>maximum net profits of $50m per business annually
>flat 5% state tax 5% federal tax on income up to maximum wage, flat 30% state and 30% federal tax on everything above maximum wage
>20% tax on gross income for companies with overseas headquarters producing in/shipping to the US to avoid loopholes
>companies have to employ more citizens at higher wages to stay within profit margin
>citizens compete for who works for the most pay rather than least
>Pajeet and Carlos btfo
>cost of everything plummets to delay hitting cap
>purchasing power restored to dollar
>surplus of cash leads to more spending
>government debt eradicated within 10 years
>social security/medicare/medicaid actually funded
>public schools actually funded
>public services/maintenance actually funded
>free healthcare for citizens actually funded
>college becomes affordable again, if not made an optional free choice
>immigration control funded
>border wall 20 feet deep and 30 feet high funded ten times over
>government has zero excuses for inefficiency and not being cutting edge with technology
>h1beaners btfo
>miscellaneous beaners btfo
>shady government deals btfo
>Hollywood btfo
>California btfo
>New York btfo
>Jews btfo
>Sup Forums btfo

>watamote
/leftypol/? How's the new /leftpol/ going?

Chris is one of those, he makes tons of money selling fake win 7 disks. See pic related.