post mina

>Flat, prepubescent cat bitch
>Best girl
My sides, user.

inb4 we suddenly shift focus to GT

looks like shit, only lonely virgin pedophiles would like thi- oh wait

Decent size for regular form and she can be any kind of woman you like

OC

So is it Nejire or Mirio getting the focus for this week's chapter?

Still no translation for the new Vigilante chapter

Don't be retards, she's a SHAPESHIFTER , with her you can fuck any girl you want

Best!

that doesn't change her age you degenerate

Yes it does

We don't even know her age

No

>opening thread with Mt Lady
yes, yes this is good

did niggastream drop it?

Thats a cute pair too

I just wish the redrawer would make the girls think and actually attractive. tired of these T H I C C characters non-stop

No?
typical creepy virgin response despite her looking obviously underage

We won't get a chapter for like another 4-5 hours at least. There is no point to this thread.

question

Do you think purple parts on Dabi is a mutation or something that he did to himself to look edgy?

Also, am I wrong for thinking that shit that he shoots out isn't fire but instead scolding hot smoke? That's what I immediately thought when reading the chapters but then I saw a bunch of people saying that it's just a black fire. So which is it?

Im pretty positive he's shooting fire

She was introduced with dabi who isn't a student , she could be 18 or a college student. And the she talks she's definitely older than the main cast of students

It could just be something he put over his skin. Especially is he's possibly Endevour's son. That way he wouldn't be likely to be recognized.

Still confused about Todoraki's mother pouring boiling water on his face. Do they get into that more later on? I've just watched the episode where he tells Deku about it.

"She" is a creepy ass middle aged man.

The purple parts are all part of his edgy costume

Tsuyu being hot for Deku would actually salvage her character.

Aren't the main cast all 15 anyway?

nope never
just ignore it, the author does too

That poses a question:
Is this really her true form? Or is it a form she liked so much, she decided to stick with it?

Speed reader , magne's quirk already confirmed she's a girl

literally the zoro's eye of this series

Magne simply didn't want to out them as a tranny.

It wouldn't make sense if it she wasn't , that form screams creepy girl ,so would she pick that over something cuter

I don't think he's Endevour's boy. The only thing that would point to it is his power but I honestly would imagine that elemental powers aren't that rare.
I mean Endevour was able to find an ice user with a vagina in his country.

Also I guess I'm not the only one who thought it was smoke

this is all headcanon

what needs to be delved into?

These threads haven't been fun for a while now. Not sure why pointing out we don't need them right now is being a debbie downer. Maybe we don't all want to be cancer.

it's still pretty okay

AFO used it you retarded speed reader

Then ignore the thread and do something else

Yeah, since she IS dressing as a schoolgirl despite if she is still one is in question.
It was a fun "what if" idea though.

Deku is the hero we deserve.

He has the same eye colour as well, and he also attacked Todoroki first. It's a possibility. Imagine if that's why the reason Dabi hates heroes; because of his dad. That's how I could see Hori going desu.

It be awesome if dabi was the one to kill endevor, it be one of the few times the reader gets to route for the villain

why is mag-nee a bullet? this tranys aint loyal do

Hmm, now when I think about, manga established that he didn't want to give out his name.
I suppose there could be something to it, I mean if someone were to hate heroes that much I could see the Endevour being a reason for it.

Generals lead to cancerous threads. You should know this by now you faggots.

Have you smiled today, /mhag/?

>generals
Its just a thread, why are you getting worked up

yes

>Talking with weeb friends who only watch entry level shit
>They're gushing over the Deku vs Icyhot fight
>I feel pretty indifferent over it, tell them the animation wasn't technically all that special compared to what Bones has done in the past
>Group thinks I'm just being a cynical fuck who can't appreciate a good fight
Am I out of touch or is it the children?

What do you need to know that hasn't been said ?
His mother was forced into marriage by her family, Endeavour abused and beat her, she went crazy and couldn't stand the fact that Todoroki is just the result of everything wrong in her life, so she broke and attacked him, then ended up in a mental institute.
The end.

F A T T Y

Also, his mom's quirk could have been something like Dark Shadow. Imagine having sentient flames which you could control, however he didn't end up like that, leading him to be a failure. That's when Endevour could have decided that was too hard and try fire and ice for example. That's really my explanation for it.

Really excited to see what the rest of the pawns are about.
Thirst 3 had pretty interesting quirks - strong but not too strong and varied enough.

>only nigger stream is translating vigilantes
life is pain

You're just the kind of guy who doesn't want people to like things
It's okay

>His mom is Inasa's mom and that's why he has such strong flames, he combines them with extra wind/oxygen. Yeah, i made all of that up.

Okay, that explains it. He just doesn't seem to have any negative feelings for his mother, just his father. That's what got me confused. But I guess this works. Arranged, unhappy marriage for eugenics, mother is unhappy and insane and physically tortures son.

How do you people do it, do you go out of your way to find the most ugly art possible? Are you the artists?

the only fat she has is in her rocking tits

So considering they organization is based off the eight precepts. Does this give insight to their powers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Precepts#Eight_Precepts

ofc they do the opposite of those 8 things.

DELETE PLS

In general, going into the quality of animation isn't a good move when watching stuff with friends/semi-normies. They care about the fight, not how amazing the animation is. Just look at all the people I know who gush over One Piece.

she is a crazy and dangerous bitch and now she is in a mental hospital were she belongs

>I undertake to abstain from taking what is not given (for example stealing, displacements that may cause misunderstandings).
>I undertake to abstain from eating at the wrong time (the right time is after sunrise, before noon).
That's two out the three shown. Can't place the crystal guy.

And then she forgives Todoroki for existing.

This is going to give me nightmares. Thanks

So is everyone just going to ignore the fact that One For All users would become exclusively female since they're taking in their partner's DNA? That's how one passes on the quirk, ingesting DNA.

Shouto is a red man.

>she tougth she was geting raped
>she ddint say no she just say "dont come on that strong"
she wanted all the D's

>I undertake to abstain from singing, dancing, playing music, attending entertainment performances, wearing perfume, and using cosmetics and garlands (decorative accessories).
Maybe? That last part about garlands and accessories sort of fits.

Spoilers When?

I forgot to mention batshit insane and obsessed with blood/murder. I wouldn't touch the finest bitch in the world if she was THAT loco.

You have to intentionally want to pass the quirk.

What are the chances hori does a school dance chapter and we get some confirmed ships

How exactly do you get at that conclusion? When you can just eat a hair, how does the physiological sex play any part?

>posting fageye
try r/anime im sure that is the non cancerous enviroment you would feel confortable with

7-8 hours

>5
In like, 7 hours and 30 minutes, senpai

I'm assuming it's burnt and crudely "fixed" skin. I can't imagine someone would staple purple patches to their face, chest, and arms for the sake of a disguise.

you are a faggot you soud kicked your friends in the nuts and hold your ground like a man

>I undertake to abstain from sexual activity
Mineta 2.0. soon, i.e. Re:Magne.

>thought this was like the long faced Archer image from F/SN
>Open it expecting a laugh

I lost my smile, and gained an incredible amount of despair.