#ReleaseTheMemo

Good work everyone. This is a milestone, and I'm sure many of you went to great risk putting your sleuthing skills to work finding this. From what we know part 2 should follow shortly. Enjoy and godspeed.

It sure did
I had to Interupt my fapping time for 20 seconds of typing to send out that tweet
You’re welcome

This is incredible! It's the memo! How did you find it?!

ayo leggo that memo

Just a bit of a problem here....it ain't the same memo upon which the House committee voted.

That's a crime. I wonder what other crimes Mullet is trying to hide by blowing squid ink.

We, the Factiggus, have come among you. Will will anoint you with Reason, and it may avail you should you learn how to USE it.

OMG, IT'S TEH MEMZO

>Will will
who's Will?

What did I miss?

>Comey publishes letter to Congress within weeks of election, accusing Clinton of wrong-going and helping to sink her campaign and elect Trump.

>pol: Comey was in the tank for Clinton the whole time! The FBI is corrupt and will do anything to destroy Trump!

I don't know how you faggots manufacture this reality.

wait is this real? it looks fake as fuck. the power part gives it away.

ZOG

lurk more

Not"the parents wouldn't let their kids volunteer so I insist that you go get some kids from Haiti?"

Thats why I think its a shitpost and Im missing something here

Very real. Much memo.

>people confused if real or not
this board has gone to shit

How can you even fucking QUESTION if that's the memo?

You just need to fucking glance at it for 3 seconds to know it's not, christ.

I dont think its real, but people are taking it seriously

why?

Maybe that's the reason congress is so insistent the public see it. They'll think it's fake and never again trust anything that supports Trump.

sage in all fields

wait a second could this be the false flag that was going to be released in 72 hours by the Illuminati? The paper was scripted in cursive in Portuguese, i think it was either Brazilian based or Portugal based/

>scripted in cursive in Portuguese
xplane further pls

One of you idiots better fill me in here.

Its the leaf cult of personality.

Holy shit the memo came out?

>One of you idiots better fill me in here.

you're really stupid.

there was this post in /pol. The Sup Forums mod saved it in some anime pol. It got so many replies. I forgot which pol was it saved on.

This is certified to be both false and homosexual.

Get a life faggot

>you're really stupid.
Well you're more stupider. Now fill me in. Now.

i already did user

Nope, this is a fake.

okay okay sorry.

here's what's going on with the memo:
-nunes secretly made alterations to the memo before sending it off to the white house
-he did not have permission from the house intelligence committee and no one in the committee had knowledge of this
-it's not known whether the white house had knowledge of his alterations or not
-it's not known who has seen the altered version, but it's speculated that nunes' and the white house are the only ones, so any comments on alterations not from either source are likely horseshit
-schiff is really, really pissed off

what does this mean? well, if you're not really stupid, it means that nunes committed a pretty severe ethics violation and will probably lose his committee post after pulling this bullshit.

it also might mean that the memo will not be released tomorrow, and that a new version will be voted on monday, along with the democrat version.

there you go!

okay, i saved the picture. it was a huge post 2 days ago. i do not think no has forgotten this post. unless this OP was trolling the whole time. He said that he worked for this Illuminati org furthermore something with false flag in this weekend

But it's all in Mexican. The White House speaks English.

>equivalent to india street shitters forming an international clique of peace

oh also it's speculated that gowdy knew about the alterations and told schiff. we don't know how schiff found out about the alterations yet. this is also why gowdy is leaving congress.

>Mexican

BASED leafpede

>we don't know how schiff found out about the alterations yet
So O.P. is posting the alteration. Makes sense now.

idfk, the post was intriguing tho. It's in Brazilian tho. it might have been a troll. But the astounding part is that the Sup Forums mod moved it somewhere else where it was further discussed in the weeb section of Sup Forums.

>says some stupid aussie faggot who has never seen a real government work in his lifetime

search for trip: IWRNDU !vqtUSBaRJ6 in the archive

Fake and gay

Fake and Gay.

it's fake.

probably fake but intriguing that even a mod moved it.

i read all of the guys posts and they felt weird to me, genuine though

What I don't get, is why Comey would put all the incriminating evidence in writing, and then send it out as a department-wide memo.
He's not very bright....

yeah this seems a bit too good - do you have the remaining 3 pages?

Excellent work leaf, I now know that Comey is indeed a very tall man with up to 10% more power than Hillary in 2016.

>in Brazilian

I know Mexicans are IQ 60 but you are IQ 50.

Kek

Guise, this is totally legit. PAnon, QAnon, and ZAnon all say so. The Day of the Rope is tomorrow and anime will be made real. Also, they're gonna bring back the Dukes of Hazzard with an all lesbian cast. Hot lesbians.

: ^) it was a joke

>PAnon, QAnon, and ZAnon all say so
You forgot RCMP user.

>alteration
lol