Is Peterson just a huckster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U
youtube.com/watch?v=PO1k5b8RAU4
youtube.com/watch?v=0ofemscUm4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

like wtf who sells a carpet

Go and look up how much it costs to have a custom designer carpet like that made. It's actually around $2000 believe it or not. He got one for himself and probably thought some of his fans would want one too. OP is a confirmed kike shill faggot. Sage.

being a fucking kike, i'd think you would know how much it costs to make one of those. fuck (((OP)))

what is the meaning of the symbol?

lol you're a new cult member then

the sorting yourself out tests are not free

sort yourself out by donating all your earthly belongings to Prof Petersen patreon for a better afterlife

he found a way to monetize the collective reeing from the SJWs and you're complaining about it? wowie. you must have a sad pathetic life then. let me guess, you're a hurr durr fuck capitalism faggot too?

the shills are really off their game. holy fuck. how much are they paying you?

Moot and dingman did vegas they are demons from the son of sam cult with Allen Haddad and Brian hayes Nazi kids cult fucks that kidnapped my son and are working with demonic cabal fucks kill them all 187 Ashley Haddad the whore of Babylon moot is a red coat and dingman is a piece of shit faggot that likes to suck moot while Allen Haddad fucks them in the ass...fucking idiots Ashley Haddad is SECRET Moot' 16 yrs old born 89 Lynda uvari is also tied in burn and kill all dnc reps TREASON whores pizzagate

2 threads about Peterson'c carpet. Both from a leaf. Try harder Jordan.

End incestual pedophilia now.

dude im S O R T I N G my affiliate bucks right now
I sold four tests for four dollars

take your meds FAGGOT

He wanted one for himself and was told he could save a lot if he ordered a run of 10 units. Offered some of the deal on cost to followers.

Someone post proof of this.
Also 2nd thread up now about this. I smell a character assassination.

his authoring programs are not revolutionary - but they are indeed revolutionary (and useful) to degenerates who finally can sort themselves out, have kids, and save the white race

JP is a good man. he knows not to touch the JQ because (((they))) have been trying to rope him into it for a long time to destroy his reputation

No you faggot he's a capitalist

based carpet merchant.. always getting bulk deals

why is he money hungry so suddenly?

JP's following is pretty hardcore because it doesn't necessarily center around peterson at all. If you want to find his hardcore following, they're all on FB (3/4 normies, 1/8 Sup Forums, and 1/8 trump supporters). his following centers around self-improvement and most of his base is white/pro-Western anti-SJW people. JP is only getting started, mark my words

It’s only 500 goyim. Someone found it already.

Based carpet merchant knows he can sick his Sup Forums kek warriors on his enemies

youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U

1. UofT won't give him any grant money to do his research (we're talking $100,000 over the span of 3-4 years)

2. he's traveling like mad and he does public talks for FREE (i think now you need to cover security if you want to book him to certain events)

3. he's pretty much about to lose his job - UofT is trying really hard to fuck him over

4. he probably needs a driver/security when he goes out because he's becoming a bigger target everyday

just look at the type of people who talk shit about him. they're sjw-tier faggots and are just waiting for a chance to lynch him

Water filters when?

nice try. gee i wonder (((who))) is spreading this information

hate capitalism faggot?

the tests are only $10 each dude.. its practically communism

Intentional exploitation of people is evil, yes.

how is it exploitation if people are buying his stuff by their own free will? are you a faggot or something?

you're retarded. please kill yourself faggot fuck

Because he’s selling things to impressionable youth that are depressed and easily manipulated.

what should he do in your opinion

kebabs

he had a moment of autism and thought he could draw music

He shouldn’t sell 2000$ rugs and have 200$ Patreon option, that’s for sure. It makes everything else he does seem questionable.

>Capitalism
Nah mannnnnn. He chud just get doez Gibs, doez almighty Gibs.

why not and what should he do with all this free attention that he gets?

2k for a carpet. there goes your credibility.

why so many Peterson threads all of the sudden

that's the worst logo i have ever seen

have you designed a rug?

Name the Jew, ie. him, among others.

say it with me
supply and demand

Juden Peterstein is a snake oil salesman and a jewish water boy

>Be JBP
>Help enrich thousands of lives with his knowledge and wisdom
>Have your own employer attempt to dispose of you in nefarious circumstances
>Hated and harassed by your fellow colleagues in Academia because you refuse to succumb to their neo Marxist ideology
>Get attacked by SJW and MSM on a daily basis
>All while caring for a child with crippling physical disabilities and suffering from various genetic conditions himself.
>Offer hundreds of hours of his lectures, interviews and other content for free online to help disenfranchised youth find purpose, responsibility, meaning in life and just offer general encouragement.
>Attempt to offer fans a completely voluntary option to compensate him as a form of showing their appreciation for the value he provides with his FREE content

MUH FUCKING SNAKE OIL MERCHANT

all of his lectures are available for free on youtube
if you don't want a carpet, don't buy a fucking carpet

>makes art
>wants to sell it
>pol autists sperg out because they can never create anything half as meaningful or pretty, let alone amass a successful career that actually helps people while also creating solidarity with right wing views

the peterson-shitting threads reach new lows every time.

HAHHA nice image, fucking motherfucekrs always talking about "OHH SCARY TRIBALISM, COLLECTIVISM" like okay just dont have friends cause u might lose ur precious indviduality fuck

Peterson is the shill, you fucking faggot centrist alt-right "nazis are bad" cuck nigger

That is an ugly rug.

Why do you hate the man if he profits from his popularity? Since when did Sup Forums become commies?

Who's demanding that ugly overpriced rug?

HE OPENLY DENOUNCES NAZIS, HE SAYS THAT HE IS ACTIVELY TRYING TO DISSUADE NAZISM AND STOP ANY FUTURE RE-EMERGENCE OF NAZIS

how fucking many times do u cucknadians need to hear this holy shit

>Trump says merch - haha Trump is so smart
>Peterson sells merch: Wow what a sellout

EXPLAIN

>Trump says merch
sells*

because he's smart enough to know any semblance of what exists in your fucking pea brain is not sustainable. you unimaginative nigger.

Here's the lowdown on Peterson

He didn't do this to get famous. You can go back and watch his 1995 Harvard lecture series and see the same themes.

But, once he got famous, he realized that he should cash in. He's making absolute BONKERS money now.

Now he's talked about remaining humble, but I don't actually think he's thought about it much. I think he realized that he was empowered to make some money and has done so, arguing that he's spent 30 years getting underpaid for research that he's now marketing.

tl:dr, Peterson is a good man who lost to the inner jew, because he least expected it.

p

amazing, some condescending nothing. an entire line of personal attacks. Peterson is a fucking cucked, crying faggot on antidepressants and suppresses the racial consciousness of white people, breeding more stupid cucked faggots like you, soyboy fuck

>most of Sup Forums supports a faggot who's indebted to a kike

my sides

Peterson also most of his colleagues and friends are Jewish.

how is this not scientology

Why do Canadians type like retards? Mysterious...

jesus christ why does ezra always crowdfund for others

if no one is demanding it then it wont be sold and then there's even less of a reason to be upset about the price tag

>why do kikes get goym indebted to them

come on man

nice projection, you went and did everything you just pointed out.
>cucked
>faggot
>suppresses racial consciousness of whites
>breed
>stupid
>cucked
>soyboy

it's like you drew from a hat of Sup Forums insults, way to go kiddo mom must be proud.

meanwhile peterson is actually making headway in a tangible way - actually is doing something, a lot for an old man while you're the equivalent of a soiled diaper.

He also gets insane money from his patreon among other things, not to mention he must have a ton in the bank after a lifetime of cushy jobs. Let's not pretend he's struggling.

I still like the guy, but his money grabbing attitude runs the risk of harming his reputation

holy fuck the cringe is real

Yes but don't tell /r the donald they'll get upset and call you a shill.

Why is shilling his own postmodern art if he's so against postmodernism?

Did nobody watch the recent joe rogan interview when he reffered to the “kek boys”.

Lmao maximum autist

HOLY SHIT

JARED TAYLOR CALLS OUT JUDEN PATREON
>youtube.com/watch?v=PO1k5b8RAU4
Starts at around 1:01:00

Peterson is neocon boomer tier and yet he still has nut huggers on nu-pol. This place is a fucking disgrace anymore. He would never talk to Taylor because he would destroy his credibility as an intellectual.

He's better off clumsily talking to feminists and looking good by default instead of actually talking to someone who could threaten his views.

He is a fundamentalist Christian nut bag.. if he offers you Kool aid do not drink it.. Jim Jones Jr

When will this irrelvant old fuck just kill himself? :)

Literally seething with jealousy that after 5 decades of effort, he's been completely replaced by a centrist who is effective at dismantling cultural marxism.

WW2 larpers deserve the bullet, with no exception. One big oven for all of you :)

He smugly said in his Rogaine interview that he's the first person to find a way to monetize SJWs. If I were Sargon, I'd be PISSED.

relax kike

>it's real.
Branching into merch, and with carpets. It would be one thing if they were in high demand and many people asked for it. And went hey i really want a carpet with that motif and then go.
>well apparently for whatever strange reason people have requrested a rug with that motif.
Branching out with merch and a limited signed edition, must be a psychologist thing. Is it really fucking fluffy like vid related, like a furry wall on the floor to calm you down therapeutically and you wake up and see jordan b petersons signature and remember his saying so you feel totally secure? youtube.com/watch?v=0ofemscUm4Y

>a centrist who is effective at dismantling cultural marxism.

He's not. He's effective at getting paid to look like it though. Keep donating and buy his rug you fucking pay pig.

BY my rug you faggot. clean you room, that will be 50 dollars bucko. and 2k for the rug.

*buy *your
wew.