I-its not really true is it Sup Forums?

i-its not really true is it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obviously the first settlers who came from Africa weren't white. How is that news?

incorrect Neanderthals were white

Kike propaganda

(((science)))

This is a slide thread

The first homo sapiens were from Africa but neanderthals were in Europe before that. We all got BLACKED.

>blue eyes didn't even exist 7000 years ago

Even if this were true what is the point? Our common ancestors were literal fucking monkeys? WOW WHO FUCKING WOULDA THUNK

WE WUZ AMERICANZ N SHEIT

he could have been a slave for all we know

They were niggers too when they first arrived.

are they just admitting that europeans are more genetically evolved africans?

Wasnt the oldest homo-sapien corpse discovered in europe?

Pretty recently too I should add

>blue eyes didn't exist till 8000 years ago
>pale skin didn't exist until 7000 years ago
>europeans were literal niggers until 7000 years ago

Why even bother living at this point?

Yea sure, Europeans are Africans 2.0

Yeah but it was a quarter jaw bone or something, not really a whole corpse.

Huh, interesting. Thank God for evolution!

They are telling us we are more biologically degenerate

that was grecopithicus c. 9 mya
homo sapiens weren't around till 300-200k ago

WE WUZ BLACKS N SHEEIT, NOW GIBSMEDAT, WH*T--oh

Yeah the oldest related to humans it wasn't sapien tho.

Graecopithecus freybergi
phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html

this

Isn't this proof that nigs are unevolved?

>berg

>being this desperate for cash and attention

Fuck off and get laid.

Yeah, whites evolved from apes; just as a diamond is formed from the darkest of coal, the white man was born from the inhospitable lands of Northern Europe and swept away the mud from whence they came to conquer the lands which they were owed.

That's not a European face

You're a homo

Surely there would be remote regions in Europe that still featured dark skin. And Surely the most Northern (And farthest from the Near East) wouldn't be the whitest skin color? Those nearer the Near East would have had longer to get whiter skin

Exact same post and pic as a earlier thread OP.

Gimme one good reason not to sage this thread.

That's right Whitey, you don't exist and your ancestors were niggers anyways! Filthy goyim!!!

So tired of this meme.

Foxp2 mutated 500kya with neanders. Idaltu (what walked out of africa) got this mutation around 70kya.
Northern neanders were white (takes a lot longer than the Paleolithic fairy tale). Southern Paleolithic is the recombination. Northerners stayed white.

Basically, neander is human and mitochondrial eve was a dirty whore who's dna got all over our race.

A it was a small fraction of a jaw, and is disputed to be belonging to modern humans.

But that doesn't change anything about out of Africa theory, it's expected

Exactly, doesnt this make the point that whites are were next step forward of humanity.

so the first europeans were swedish?

No. They're trying to create a new proto human species so their stupid fucking narrative doesn't fail. Look up the archeological find in sima. 400kya neander society - tools African descendants didn't use until 40kya.

See my above post. Sick of this lie.

>they still think people are racist because of skin color

No. The 1st humans were neander. See my above posts and don't swallow the lies.

In that case why should we muddle our more evolved genepool with less evolved African genes?

(((((((((( Scientists ))))))))))

>scientific FACTS destroy the alt-right
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>basing your worldview on empiricism
>current year
ISHYGDDT

Isn't facial reconstruction from a skull a big joke of a technology at the moment?

I'd wager on the side of error. Normies outside of STEM tremendously overestimate technology.

big if true

Wow, the first nigger out of Africa was a... nigger! What a surprise.
Also what is evolution.

I hope you are not that stupid. Have you not read Biology 101?
The correlation between Bb, BB, bb (eyecolour). B stands for brown, and b stands for blue, because Brown is a dominant genetic colour for eyes.

this mouth vacant eyed breathing low forehead slackjaw was reconstructed by (((scientists))) to be such a typical jew, even Jesus must have looked like this, they say..

MUCH TO THE DISMAY OF HUWYTE SUPREMACISTS PEOPLE SHARE A COMMON ANCESTOR WITH MONKEYS

THAT MEANS AFRICANS HAVE A RIGHT TO COME TO EUROPE! OTHERWISE YOU ARE A KNOTSIE RACIST DENAILIST SUPREMACIST.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE. NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, I HAVE TAKE MY TRUVADA SO I DON'T DIE OF GAY BOWEL SYNDROME.

I love you user.

skin isnt preserved, they could have had zebra skin for what we know

We already know modern humans evolved from a more primitive hominid species. Unfortunately that species still exists and is still invading Europe.

it could be true. it could be the skeleton of homo sapien before they mated with neandertal and created cromags, which is us. White people get white traits (light skin, blue eyes, blonde hair) from neandertal.

>brought to Europe
No europeams were always pale they got it from a common ancestor in the caucacus region.

So you're saying that whites are more evolved than niggers? That's not very progressive, scientists!

>Spaniards aren't whi-

Dear jew if we goyim are wild animals explain why we dont savagely mutilate you after seeing you?

>Isn't this proof that nigs are unevolved?
we've already had that proof. sub saharan africans are the only people on the planet without neanderthal dna. they actually interbred with some ape like beast and got dumber while we interbred with neanderthal and got smarter

So now we have to open the borders to hundreds of millions of Sub-Saharan Africans

No shit everyone knows this. You think whites are gonna devolve into niggers? Gee bill i know we have farms and housing not nade out of shit but tyrone starving over there for thousands of years but be the better civilization

>No europeams were always pale they got it from a common ancestor in the caucacus region.

Lel.

Are the left becoming the new religious right that don't understand how evolution works? No shit they weren't white, becoming white happened as a result of adapting to their new environment.

user, why does this bother you. This is just further proof that whites and blacks are not the same species.

LEARN HISTORY.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

That is the great lie. And scientifically impossible. Blonde hair and blue eyes are up to 70 - 90% neander. See my above post and stop swallowing the kangz meme.

Ukrainian steppe is not Caucasus mongoloid and early Indo-Europeans from Yamnaya culture were on average dark skinned, white skin and lactose tolerance only became prevalent later on in succeeding cultures such as Corded Ware culture. Learn history and read up some basic genetic studies before telling others to do so.

It's completely impossible to determine skin pigmentation from fossilized remains. Just look at the sub-heading, it's obviously propaganda. Even if it wasn't bullshit, Europeans have been white for the last several thousand years, so it wouldn't matter

Whose the 56% face now huh?

Thanx user. Glad somebody is listening. Maybe theres hope. Maybe the story will be told before the 13% of us left in this world are gone. I'm losing my mind over this shit lately.

we were the original amerimutts

We wuz niggers

Out of Africa theory is not only a THEORY but has also been debunked. Archeologists find shit all the time but it's kind of hard to scan the entire planet.

And the nigger got outbreeded for once!

Sup Forums transforms people.

>scientists

Why are """""scientitst"""" obsessed with prooving that there wasn't white people in Europe?

We wuz Aryan conquerers so this shit is irrelevant.

the fact that they had to add "white supremacist" somewhere in that article just show their agenda and how fake it is.

>leave africa become European
>not leave africa stay as african
niggers btfo

>BBC
FAKE NEWS!

wait just a god damned minute op
how could they you tell just by looking at scarce skeletal remains?

I keep seeing anons trashing OOA but no sources on that.

I'm a man of science and believe me, don't believe us

This is what (((scientist))) have been doing forever

True, but irrelevant my fuck had commie countryman. ALL THAT MATTERS is White Ethno-states NOW, HERE, IN THE PRESENT.
now get back to sucking Slackbastards cock, you raging faggot

>muh race doesn't exist, can't use anthropology and skull shape etc to determine race
>but science just found out first europeans weren't white

Choose one, leftards.

I don't know, (((scientists))) tend to have a certain bias, but I'm sure it's entirely possible. What does it matter though?

>the face of the first europeans were surprisingly sub-saharan african in appearance
>first europeans

But what about selective pressures over time shaping a genetically isolated people into a new race desu? Shouldn't it take several generations to begin witnessing morphological changes evenly distributing throughout the entire population? The farther north the people travelled, the more genetically isolated they would have become from their non-travelling ancestors. The further north a population exists, the greater the challenges due to weather limiting the season for food production, as well as necessitating the storage of supplies to last through the winter. The further north, the longer the winter. The harsh winters of northern europe would have required a tremendous amount of cooperation amongst the population. The result over time is a stable, self supportive society with an incredible ability for long term planning and preperation.
As for the first european bearing african features... The high levels of melanin in the skin of african people is an evolved trait to protect against damage to DNA by UV light. Being near the equator, the sunlight strikes africa from a very steep angle. this steep angle means a high number of particles per square inch per second (a flashlight over a table pointed down). In europe, the angle of the sun (particularly in the winter months) is substantially lower than near the equator. This means fewer particles striking per square inch per second (like lying a flashlight down onto a table and casting the light across it). Melanin blocks the production of vitimin D. WIth their increased melanin content, africans would have suffered a significant number of vitimin D related illnesses. Over time, this would select against melanin-rich skin, as skin which contained less melanin was more able to produce vitimin D.

tldr: It took time and exposure to challenge to make europeans distinct and great among races.

Everyone knows whites were ATLANTEANS N SHEEEIT.

That's some of the worst stadium placement I've ever seen

yes we used to be ape like mongrels, good thing we evolved huh?

All science is Jewish. Only Sup Forums is scientific fact

Actually, blue eyes are a lack of melanin, not a color per se. So a single allele of brown is enough to "fix" the apparent mutation. Cool though, since the lack of melanin that gives rise to colors like blue and green allows light to refract in nanostructures as to cause the apparent colors.

>PBS admin

Get the fuck out

>Much to the dismay of any would be "White Supremacists"
No hidden agenda here.