Friendly Reminder

>itt we talk about how jews hate & fear cryptocurrency & blockchain technology because it takes money out of their crooked banks

Please bear with me, and let me lay some groundwork. Right now, several thousand different cryptocurrencies are traded on exchanges globally. Most don't do anything. Some have real-or-imagined use case scenarios, and a very few of them have wide-ranging or meaningful ones. The PSD2 standard is going into effect, mandating all banks & financial institutions to make everything API-accessible. SWIFT, which connects 11,000+ banks & financial institutions together on its network, handles all three BILLION dollars worth of dividends paid out DAILY. SWIFT needed a way to catch up to the future of internet blockchain money magic, but they don't want to share their hegemony with Ripple, and they need something which can integrate seemlessly into their dinosaur systems, AND they need it to WORK 100%.

Enter ChainLink, a project created by a very small team in association with SWIFT and winner of their POC challenge. They are fast-tracking along with development, but...

(((They))) are NOT hyping. Nobody's talking about this. It's real hush-hush... and yet the head of the WEF and various other fuckhueg persons & institutions are calling this as *the* thing which will enable smart contracts to actually be worth a damn. Whales are keeping the price down as they accumulate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRJBNQwsniY
bitcoen.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is (((Their))) chosen crypto, the literal one to bring them all and in the darkness bind them, the connection between all blockchains and all else, the method by which all smart contracts executing within blockchains access legitimate data from outside the blockchain in order to reliably & accurately process such things as insurance contracts & dividend payouts; buy now so you can sell for millions in two years in time to arm up before the war.
>this is your best opportunity to maximize your arsenal before the war starts november 2020.
youtube.com/watch?v=yRJBNQwsniY
>t. Sup Forums poster of 2016 great meme war wanting to bring his brothers with him to the promised land via wealth
"I give not a whit who writes the laws, as long as I print the money!" -- one of the Rothschilds

>further info rapidly available by googling "chainlink crypto" or visiting smartcontract.com

Shut up, moron

>being a goy
>knowing
bitcoen.io/

Listen: the Cryptoruble is a blockchain coin, sure...
...but LINK tokens are able to work on *any* blockchain, allowing you to actually place bets on football games in US Dollars, get your payout in Cryptoruble and instantly market-sell it for whatever's the most cost-effective (crypto-)currency at the time of transaction, or whatever you like.
Cryptoruble, Bitcoin, Ethereum, that Venezuelan-gov't backed Petroleum-based crypto, that british one (lol "britcoin")... none of them can do very much yet without ChainLink; it will make them infinitely more usable.

Please, just check out /biz/ -- it's uncanny.

Back to the oven, shillcoiner.

After learning about the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, then the Judaic Talmud, then the Hyksos/Masonic Talmud I learned that gold is the only money these people respect and the rest is a fools game, even fiat and all versions of crypto.
Plus, do you really think your passwords or even the encryption flaws aren't already known?
Think back to the double-spending "bug" in Mt.GOX, or the recent Etherium thievery as major examples.
In the end if someone steals your "coins" you have no recourse to get them back

>leaves just leave

Get killed by a muzzie so i can laugh even harder after all your crypto is stolen

LINK and TRX are meme coins shilled on /biz/ to normies.

Buy FUN

(((reverse psychology)))
globalist currency is bad for the Jews goys!

>decentralized
>globalist
pick one

DIE PAJEET

sage

>the internet is decentralized

Just buy Monero or Zcash/Zencash or any other privacy coin if you really want to fight the jew.

when did I say that?
also you can have decentralized things running on top of the internet
>what is bittorrent/any p2p service

>internet currency
>internet
>decentralized
stay focused
someone can see everything, EVERYTHING, you do online.

This. Monero is great desu.

>what is encryption
>what are VPNs
before you say VPN logs, the one I'm using was already taken to court and proved they don't keep logs.
they might be able to see I'm active, but have fun breaking that encryption and figure out whats inside.

ITT: pic related

This is a boileroom
Ignore all coinshills
Or not and give your money to them

I'm glad you think you're safe. I don't buy into it. I think the VPN/Encryption shits all a scam for shekels.

>no logs in court

Which VPN was that?

>flag
>stinky linky
checks out

stinky linkies leave

Why you come here /biz/ with your shilling

PIA
Do you seriously think AES256 can be broken currently?
Do you understand what would happen if it was possible to break those levels of encryption?

That's not snek.