How does it make you feel to know that you are the only person on the planet who approves of the alt-right?

How does it make you feel to know that you are the only person on the planet who approves of the alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V2-W9za0fF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off nigger

Like i'm on a planet of fucking degenerate filth

Racis'
It would be a crime if that sign said "It's okay to be black / brown or gay or identify with a unicorn."

It's okay, they hate us because they ain't us and whites will get the last laugh, we are smarter and have more power than any other race. (the gooks are catching up though)

>It would be a crime if that sign said "It's okay to be black / brown or gay or identify with a unicorn."
It doesn't say that though, dumbfuck.

Retard alt-righter.

perhaps kill yourself

How does it feel to know that pissing off random welfare recipients while they walk down the street, by print out a few words and taping them up IS EXACTLEY WHY WE DID IT? :) LOL Top KEK

I picture a future where all this left wing agitation leads to an actual race/civil war within western countries leading to the creation of a hard fascist regime that smashes the left so bad i’ll be able to go to Walmart and buy bars of soap actually made from jews and immigrants

How does it feel knowing that you must necessarily be either a subhuman shitskin who is inferior to whites and thus lives in white societies or a massive cuck with no balls who thinks he's intelligent but literally knows nothing about history and is completely irrational and unmanly

Retarded cuck who can't think for himself

Saying SJW's would throw someone in jail if a white person tore down a "ITS OKAY TO BE MY RACE / FAGGOT FANTASY GENDER" sign bruv calm yourself.

>alt-right
>pretending that pissing off niggers is so rare it needs a label

>we are smarter and have more power than any other race
>goyim
Anti-Semites are as barbaric and stupid as niggers are.

How delusional do you have to be to not see the hypocrisy? Why the fuck isn't it okay to be white? Because I come a race of people who literately conceptualized / envisioned the foundation of modern civilization?

I mean in California it is a crime to call someone their biological sex so it's not too far off

then i am a powerful person. my singular opinion tore a hole in reality and forced every one to bend to my will nah GODs will

i will be demanding tribute for making all things and delinquent payment will not be tolerated

you are to supply a pick of your mother applying cottage cheese to her ass with a shoe horn and none of that artsy shit from the side. i need to be able to see her holes under the cottage cheese. i dont care if your mother is dead i decree that all will supply such imagery or be condemned to hellfire for all eternity

It's ok to have white palms and feet soles too.

If you are jewish then you are the most soy of the whites. how many millions of people just gave up and let the germans do whatever they wanted to them?

It's okay to be White is genius shit, people should post them more/make threads for posting them around cities.

They don’t realize some whites people will see the political landscape they are creating based off identity politics and play that game and win.
Why do you think the entire mainstream had such a panic attack at 500-600 white identitarians getting together at Charlottesville? They are completely scared shitless of the idea of whittie playing their game and not just being a victim of their schemes

whats goin on here ? razorblades ????

why did his fingers start bleeding ????

Is it ok to be white or not, OP?

And saged

It's okay, Sargon. We don't want to hurt you.

youtu.be/V2-W9za0fF8

>those disgusting black claws

You keep dreaming faggot. The right is rising. This century is the century of the alt right. Prepare to be gassed degenerate

No blood, it's just a she-boon with painted nails

it's nail polish you dumbass

No such thing as the alt right

its not okay to be white

its FUCKING AWESOME

>How does it make you feel to know that you are the only person on the planet who approves of the alt-right?

like 40% of america, including blacks.

we're not all cattle to feed dependent classes, britfag

that's kind of the point you ignorant slut

groids are hateful, hypocritical creatures

no such thing as jews?

a war is exactly what the kikes want retard

But Trump is just dazzling the world with his stability and his ingenious personality. Trump is going to show the world how smart and ahead of the game the alt-righters are. This russian MYTH! SAD! will all blow over soon and the libcucks SAD! will be tearing up and ill make a device that sucks up liberal tears and gets put in a jar and ill use it as lube when I masterbate. Trump is showing the world how smart us alt-righters are. You don't need education or what I like to call LIBERAL INDOCTRINATION! SAD! to be successful. Once all these beaners are gone, the strawberry picking market will be hiring and ill be back on top. Libcuck tears taste like white gir's butthole. Ihave sex alot of with my grillfren.

The last time a Brit opened his mouth to me, I broke his jaw. Called me a sepp or something. He won't be calling anyone anything while his face is wired together.

How does it feel knowing that your country is an island sized cuck shed?

Morons like you don't realize that if everyone other than white people were erased, you fucks would just find something else to divide each other. You really think it would be a utopia if it was all white people? You fucks live in small towns with all white people anyway and they are shitholes for the most part. If you met more people, you would realize how many fucked white people there are. In fact, white people do the most fucked up shit. Sure, % wise blacks are probably more fucked but white people are fucked too and there's better ways to divide people that skin color. I don't want to deal with any white trash, black trash, or any type of trash. I want smart, good people regardless of skin color. Haven't you met enough good minorities to know that they aren't all bad?