Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWhggeRu-uU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously all men, somehow

Reverse the genders but keep the word seduced and imagine the shit storm.

Women can't be held accountable for their actions when it come to sex, hormones make them receptive to males.

Christian white males with jobs and families. They need to die.

>13 year old student seduces her teacher on instagram, but now he's in jail

i swear these women that keep doing this are the ones who grow up in the weirdo auroville baptist cults and then they release them into the wild

The whore who got 'seduced' by ANYONE over Instagram.

Although this is correct it's probably more or less just the system working as intended. Blanket laws instead of going on a case-by-case basis of something more subtle than "Black and White".

nice

they're using the word seduce like molest, as if she didn't have a fucking choice in the matter.

>13 year old student seduces her teacher, but now he's in jail

happens more than you think

the jews

>the system working as intended
... intended by the SJW

The lowliest of whore if 13 year old game can seduce you.

Me.
For not being that much of an alpha at age 13....

Obviously the adult teacher.

Statutory rape is a fucking meme. Get rid of it and replace it with an obscenity law that punishes both parties.

leaf post obviously worst post

Let me think back to when I was 13 years old...

It was the 2005-2006 school year (now 25)
I graduated high school in 2011, so 2006 would be 5 years before that...
>2011 senior
>2010 junior
>2009 sophemore
>2008 freshman
>2007 8th grade
>2006 7th grade

So here's a teacher claiming she was seduced by a 7th grade student?

the grown woman who took advantage of a horny kid who doesn't know any better

Are Americans really so brain damaged and retarded that they need to know what school grade someone is in in order to visualise what stage Of development a student at a particular age is?

forgot your meme flag, faggot

I’m not American, I’m just visiting for business.
Dumb fat-headed American jumping to false conclusions

Teachers are professionals. Additionally, having your instagram open to the public whilst in a position of trust to the community around you is going to cause havoc on your career.

She deserves it.

doesn't traditional jewish law allow women to have sex with boys or something like that?

Gray collins is apparently cover name for mad thad.

the government, for throwing her in jail.

One of them has agency and the other has a caretaker. Ie, only one can take responsibility. The adult.

The whore is at fault.

> Women are equal!

> Women have no agency

These jackasses can never fucking decide can they?

It's still pedophilia if the child makes the first move for fuck's sake. OP is trolling tbf. Also I'm beginning to believe that menopause should be made a federal requirement to teach in the U.S. because this is happening way too often.

she was seduced by being sent... Pictures? seems like conventional wisdom is bullshit

Nobody is at fault, they both did what they wanted with each other and with nobody else, and nobody should be punished.

the system

This has to include dick pics. I wonder what he was packing

This.
Personal agency, the women love it, until they have to take responsibility for their actions.

You can cringe at the belief, but you know that it's universally held amongst women - all men are evil. All white men are Hitler. All white straight men are double Hitler. Is this news to you?

>Nobody is at fault, they both did what they wanted with each other and with nobody else, and nobody should be punished.

An adult is supposed to be held to a higher standard of responsibility than a child. She has to go down. Criminally, that is.

if you believe men and women are equal, she was.
If you want to say that women have the same agency as 13 year old boys than nobody was in the wrong.
if men have societal importance from birth and women are not part of society, than the boy was in the wrong.

Why do women only have agency when it suits?

the bitch whi can't adhere to law of the land
fuck her

>I graduated high school in 2011, so 2006 would be 5 years before that...
senior
junior
sophemore
freshman
8th grade
7th grade

Lol I love how this moron has to do a countdown. Do you need to hold up your hand and count your fingertips every time you're at a cashier? Have more pie, Murican.

Hehe we jailbait now boys

>But now she's in jail

>Being seduced by a 13yo

Women confirmed grown infants.

B
U
R
G
E
R

Can’t wait to hear her sentence, a whopping 1yr probation.

>boy seduced her
>but now SHES in jail
HOLY FUCK!! bros, how can we solve this injustice? start a gofund me campaign or sign a petition?? she did nothing wrong, he seduced HER so he should be held responsible for his actions

Don't mistake feminists for women generally. The women in the media and the vocal minority on social media and at colleges want to create the impression that they’re representative of the average woman and speak on their behalf. They don’t.

>Based 13 year old fucks roastie teacher and then sends her to jail
Fucking nice

>Luckily their support means little to the judicial system, and Alexandria Vera has now been sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Women are supposed to be the ones better able to control sexual impulses because of the consequences, and lower sex drive generally.

>She will be eligible for parole in five.

>Became pregnant with his child in January last year and later had an abortion

He wants to thank his lucky stars because other boys have had to pay child support in these situations.

Niiiiiceeee

Probably the jews or the niggers.

Patriarchy and the little rapist boy

>Seduce psycho bitch to get your little pubescent dick sucked
>Get her jailed for pedophilia so she can't go psycho bitch girlfriend on you

This kid is a genius.

Literally a victimless crime

Ayo bitch check out dis roblox.

year old student seduces her teacher on instagram, but now he's in jail
wtf what a disgusting pedophile i hope he gets raped in jail for being a horrible predator. men shouldnt be teachers because of this very reason. hope he rots in hell.

>t. average news consumer

>they're using the word seduce like molest, as if she didn't have a fucking choice in the matter.
don't you know? women can NEVER be the aggressors in any situation, even against 13yo boys. women are always being taken advantage of. this is why they need the right to vote.

I'd just kill everyone. I'd kill the kid because I'm jelly, I'd kill the teacher because she's overly impulsive and I'd kill myself because 13 year olds are getting better pussy than me.

I just don't get why they keep doing it the exact same way over and over. I feel like I read this same story like once a month.

This. Women are not human. Their words and opinions should be less than worthless

The boy because he didnt get her father's permission
A 13 year old boy is more capable of making decisions than a 30 year old woman

Old women are the ones pushing these morals. The first step of feminism was create age of consent/statutory rape and set the age at 18 when historically was 12. This step enabled the rest from vote to cuckold-wealth redistriction, state saying how your intimate relationship should be, etc

Took so long.

Nice.

I wonder how the "seduction" went.

>Ms. Vera want to see my yugioh cards. I have 2 Blue eyes white dragons.

The roastie bitch. Are 13 y/o boys even cumming yet? If so, is it anything more than watery dribble? I'm 30 so I don't remember desu. But that seems young as fuck.

Thank God for that

Nice.

Looks like the system working as intended for once.

Not true

Netflix adaptation when?

Both spics.
Who cares?

She's 5'1 and 159lbs according to here Texas Inmates profile. She's a squat little Mexican brawd. You're not missing out.

>mfw even 13 year old boys have more agency than full grown women

>teacher has an Instagram account she uses to private message with 13yo students
>n-no she didn't do anything wrong! he seduced her!!!

Jesus fuck I can’t seduce anyone how do these damn kids manage it

13 year old me probably would ejaculate before entering a woman like that, given the chance.

13 year old me was still Like 2-3 years from not being absolutely terrified of girls

youtube.com/watch?v=gWhggeRu-uU

The boys’ family wrote a letter to the judge saying the relationship was 'culturally ok'. The mother was also more concerned with the teacher losing her job.

The teacher didn't burst into tears when sentenced though, which is always a let down.

you should be able to defend yourself against the approaches of a 13 year old. She's in the wrong

Go back to /r9gay/ you incel.

hahahahaha

Teacher is a pedo and belongs in jail... degenerate whore... end of...

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

fat shitskin, who cares

And you try and convince us that you're not an island of pedophilic paki niggers.

You were a bit late to the party then. Being 13 sucked, women didn't even need to be attractive. As long as their tits were above average size, I got rock hard EVERY time.

>going from calling it nth grade to calling it freshman etc. at year 9
That's a pretty American schooling structure. What country are you going to try to pretend to be from, burger?

Lol I dated a 19 year old when I was 24 for a bit, I remember first time we were hooking up some and her are making out and I’m feeling her up.

She reaches down and gives me this look like “everything okay”

And I say “I’m not a kid from your local high school I need a little more than making out and boobs to get going, give it some attention!”

Fuck man I miss being a teenager

The adult. Quit normalizing pedo bullshit

Lucky kid. When I was 14 I fooled around with and fucked the 25 year old chick next door who would come over and help me with my homework sometimes, and babysat me when I was younger. I was beta as fuck, so she was the one who took initiative. It's still a very fond memory.

Why are all words in the news written with capital letter?

hol up, thirteen? his balls haven't even dropped