Why haven't you taken the varg pill yet?

why haven't you taken the varg pill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ04mfAY2BU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZltteQm8n4
youtube.com/watch?v=j5xo5yGX3UY
youtube.com/watch?v=QZxuZTrkFpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tribalism is retarded and completely non-compatible with modern economy and level of technology.

because im not a beta kneckbeard 'alt right' redditard. i don't need an eceleb daddy figure.

you mean stabbing a guy and running away to live innawoods?

it really isn't, and that modern economy won't be around much longer
that's a good way to get started, might not want to do it now though because society will collapse before you get out of prison

To be fair that's pretty up there then it comes to /k/ dreams.

I will get hunted by the government for going outside the hive's territories.
Better to blend in and destroy from within than to be a main easy target.

Because he’s a worthless piece of human garbage

Murderer
Ex-Con
Cannibal
Fathered a bastard child
Created a single mom
Clearly mentally ill
Lives in a fucking mud hutt
Could easily get his ass kicked by the average American street negro

Fuck him and fuck you

Yes it is. Current size of research apparatus needs large global markets, and isolationist and anti-materialist ideology is not going to sustain it.

who is this vag pill you speak of

>pagan larping
Not even once

not true at all

Because he can't even groom himself properly. No man has pubes on his face.

t. christkike

these large global markets are going to collapse when society unravels through the importing of chimps in to first world countries and the dwindling number of resources on this planet
despite his paganism and shitty facial hair he is right about a lot of things

>burned down church
>redpilled

Why didn’t he burn down a mosque?

Would you guys be down for a game of MYFAROG?

I've watched a few of his videos but his ramblings are barely entertaining and seldomly insightful.

>tfw don't even have the base of the pyramid sorted yet
J U S T

When your friends are online at 6, but you gotta blow up some proddies at 7

he also often contradicts himself, turned his channel into a hugbox and tends to insult people who have slightly different viewpoints than him
also if you look at the comments it's mostly latin-american people larping

Hiding innawoods, pretending to be a hero for your people while being as physically removed and socially distant from them as possible? Trying to revive a mostly erased and entirely irrelevant compilation of dis-unified pagan myths. Yeah, that'll do a lot of good.

He'll go cannibal, and try to kill his own family. Screencap this.

Just like it collapsed following ww1 and ww2, right? Don`t kid yourself.

he would be harassed in Norway for the things he did when he was younger. I think he's completely correct about the fact that humans aren't supposed to live crammed together in cities etc. and should live a more simplistic lifestyle

To put it as bluntly as possible, Varg is mediocre at everything. He was a strictly mediocre guitarist, which is unacceptable when this is literally something you spend your entire life preparing to do. As a philosophic thinker he is pedantic and inconsistent. As a writer he is about as good now as I was when I was 19.

As a game designer, and this is really the cardinal sin, he is not merely derivative--I could tolerate derivative--he actually manages to make Hackmaster *worse* than Hackmaster. Never in my life have I seen clumsier work.

Now let's reflect here, because I know for a fact that I've spoken with Varg Vikernes on /tg/. I know this because while he was spamming his shit game there, I went and found the cringiest anti-semitic shit on the lore pages of his website possible. Don't get me wrong, I hate kikes too, but I don't write games about how much I hate them.

Well when I pointed this stuff out and gave the retard a "really bro," next thing I know, all the lore pages disappear. And he's then asking me, "where are the pages lol? You just posted empty links." So I know, and Varg knows, that I caught his fucking cringeposting and called him on it, and then he desperately deleted his pages.

I personally fought and defeated Varg Vikernes. I wish he were just garbage but he's worse than garbage, he's fucking mediocre and proud of it. He's also got no opinions worth following. What's the plan, "be Norwegian?" Well I'm not. And neither are 90% of you, so what's the discussion, then? We all commit suicide and hope that the most cucked people on Earth pull themselves out of it? How about fucking no. I cringe every time I see this faggot.

Varg: I'm not LARPing.
Also Varg: Play my custom D&D game.

>Wanting to live like a jungle savage
We will colonize Mars within the next century.
If you want a tribal society that we developed from more than 1000 years ago than feel free to do so.
Theres plenty of countryside in places like Canada where no one will bother you.
But stop spewing your degeneracy to other people.

It's a clone of Hackmaster. If it were like 2.0 D&D not even Varg could've fucked it up, it's too simple.

>totally isolate yourself and hope nothing too bad happens after society's inevitable violent collapse

this saves the white race

Burzum is good though, even if it introduced characteristics which ruined black metal

There's a sliding scale, you don't have to be isolated. Only pioneers and perverts try to get that far away from people, and there's no more land to explore so take a wild guess what Varg is doing.

>Innawoods
>Rural
>Suburban
>Urban

I don't want hepatitis

D&D isn't LARP. Tabletop seems to be a hobby of a lot of folks who are either intelligent or claim intelligence. Only if you homebrew settings of course.

>D&D isn't LARP
Where do you think the term originates from?
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ04mfAY2BU

Because Varg is a pessimist individualist who literally wants to see the world burn as long as his family survives. He is also prepared to destroy much of the European heritage because he considers anything related to Christianity to be evil.

Live action role play is a different thing altogether. I don't put on a wizard hat and elf ears when I DM. I just have beer and snacks ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZltteQm8n4

Not true. Look at Muslims

good argument

Choose your alignment

gas yourself memeflag nigger

Because I speak to my Ancestors I don't worship them.
youtube.com/watch?v=j5xo5yGX3UY

I ask you, when will YOUR kids do manual labor for you while saying they love it??

youtube.com/watch?v=QZxuZTrkFpA

Big if true.
This is the flaw in his thinking.
I have taken the Vargpill.
I don’t think Paganism is an allegory for childbirth. Living alone is not ideal, you need a community, a community which is independent. This doesn’t mean you totally detach yourself, it just means you can detach without inhibitions but still influence society.
I think Varg is running from the past.
I hope he finds peace one day, true peace.

This larping retard and his family won't survive a month after collapse, they can't even hunt because they don't have guns. Even today they buy food from store.

Because im not a LARPer

He's never said that he's not larping

They have lots of guns, they got swatted because of it

this. Racial collectivism is evil

There wasn't any in bergen in the 90s

>post collapse
>guns

No, they had but they were taken by the police and they aren't allowed to own guns anymore. Their neighbors are catlady and boomers so not even their neighbors will survive.

*will not survive

>Implying I would listen to some gay faggot who murdered someone and his favorite past time was church burning

fuck off with that weak bitch ass cunt

Nice projecting

Wrong, look at the jews.

Because only faggot sheep watch e-celebs. Sage.
>OP CLEARLY IS A FAGGOT

can someone explain to me how
>get enough money
>get a wife
>live rural and prepare for inevitable collapse
>rebuilt everything
is not the best strategy?

>thinking there will be a collapse

they can't, they still have hope in the system

>Indjuns
>chaotic good

Most tribes were fucking brutal, they tortured/raped other tribes constantly.

Because Varg is a pagan faggot.

Because there will not be a collapse. Only a slow death by attrition. Moron.
Also, while his agrarianism is admirable, it does not forgive his heathen faggotry. Not to mention how shitty Burzum is. Mayhem is better.

>argumentation with insults
>beeing taken seriously
pick one

>Only a slow death by attrition. Moron.
as more and more monkeys are beeing born, more money will be needed for them

>it does not forgive his heathen faggotry.
>Because Varg is a pagan faggot.
while i respect christianity for its family values, i think paganism is ultimately better because it has family values and is about your own people.

take my country greece for example. christians destroyed temples, statues, books but still let jews live in greece.

Darkthrone trumps both. (Even if the last couple albums were mediocre as hell; they weren't offensively bad either.)

Because I'm not a snownigger that lives on welfare and films jewtube videos in a van.

Using alignment in real life is silly as fuck, no matter how you look at it.

>Going to church is more important than eating
The eternal Christfag.

It turns trendy idiots into pseudo-christian monks larping as polytheist sheep.