youtube.com/watch?v=y5MAgMVwfFs
youtube.com/watch?v=WvsUgzDQn6k
youtube.com/watch?v=BAM_swBFUSM
youtube.com/watch?v=kqoZTnnjyPo
youtube.com/watch?v=iA6zAZ4dYF8
youtube.com/watch?v=AJqhKWo89FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=28naAblMZmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asians are living sex dolls for white men. White men that impregnate Asians are sex doll incels.

>tfw unironically have it on the phone and daily listent to ''likey'' and many other kpop songs
Best music desu

>joint venture between japan and korea to currupt male minds and disrupt possible ethno states

Koreans are the niggers of the Asian Trifecta. Disgusting nasally language with ugly "o"''s littered all around their ugly little alphabet. KPOP is just glorified rap garbage and the women are 90% plastic.

Japanese waifus are superior in every way.

>Is kpop a jewish trick to give white men yellow fever?
Or They are just such dolls no man white or whatever could resist.
As a white guy who used to be exclusive to white girls I can now say "wow they are so cute"

Ah ah, white men act like fucking niggers when around Asian women. You are truly pitiful...
And I don't care, call me whatever you want, I'm Mediterranean and at least I have the decency of going after white women.

No, it was meant to make money on cute girls singing in cute outfits, westerners happen to like that as well.

if you enjoy likey you are the lowest tier shit

cute=/=sexy; and I'm glad I do not fall for that.

Could be

It's ok to feel attracted, mike

literally yes

I'm a pretty normal guy, not into any gay weeb shit or anything like that. I like hiking, classical music, black coffee, guns, lifting weights. Got a bachelor's in business. Fairly average guy on paper.

But I saw a few k-pop videos on Sup Forums and now I'm fucking hooked. I watch that "TT" video by Twice like every other day. It's so fucking catchy, the girls are so fucking pretty, and the dancing is so cute.

It's become an actual problem now. My mother opened up my YouTube account and saw it's like 30 k-pop videos. She was legitimately concerned and disgusted, said "Are you looking at these little asian girls dancing? Why are you watching this asian SHIT?". I followed the "Twice" page on instagram and my female friend messaged me and said "Liking pages of dancing asian girls huh?....hmm". She seemed disgusted.

K-pop needs to be banned from the USA. It's a yellow fever psy-op warfare weapon and it's melting my brain.

fuck yiou faggot
its gud.
I like blackpink as well.

kek'd

This. Japs sans make up are impressive. Gooks sans make up are pure horror show, truly the ugliest of the Northern Asians.

Of course, nothing compares to white women.

Whiter than you Muhammad

i hate american song contest shows, but i would watch if they made an all female group like this.

Sexy = to be sexually attractive.
but cute=/=sexy ?
Yeah ok makes sense.

pic reluttted

Naw the only shadow council at work here is the one that controls my dick

I'm a loser with no discipline. It must be the joo!

>american girl group
youtube.com/watch?v=5GL9JoH4Sws

Ah ah, you make me laugh; I don't even care how you look, Antony, I am jut glad I am not into Asian chicks.

we all have our weaknesses, man. Mine is wasting time online instead of bettering myself...

I guess it kinda mimics K-POP a bit.

If you’re getting yellow fever from Koreans than you’re doing it wrong
Japs gave me yellow fever
And they’ve held me for 20 years now at wanting nothing but jap pussy
Gooks are disgusting

>t. salty jap

>implying you can tell the difference
what if i told you there are 3 japs in that group?

it's not just you i can't handle it too i fucking love asian woman

Thank god for the Japanese invasion of Korea

>tfw
Love Hotel + hooker is actually cheaper than normal hotel and trying to pick up gook women in the club
is this the glory of rising sun?

kind of made me depressed seeing that.
if the US did do a contest to find a girl group, it'd be filled with cripples, trannies, dikes, minorities and the obese

and the music wouldn't be cute or catchy

No, people are just stupid.They took this idea that music and tv stars and examples to follow and base your choices upon from the americans, and then took it to next level. But it works for their society.
Some of the girls are not even cute, but they are stars and it works for feeble minded individuals that are experiencing some new type of music and at the same time, being part of a horde of crazed fans. The fact that kpop is foreign also caters to the need to feel special, because you become the fan of something new and not a lot of your peers know what the fuck it's about. So a bit of hipster shit there, a bit of sex selling, a bit of " pick your role model from the media" ...and you got your answer.
There are some that just like the music and don't give a shit about the whole " I want me a chick that looks like that kpop singer", but they are really few.
So..it's just people being stupid.No need for jews there buddy. But it is a quick way to pass the responsibility.

KPOP is surprisingly popular with black females. I don't think it's solely sexual attraction but rather the unique idea of a tight clique of coordinated singers.

Jap is right, people, listen to him.

Nah dude

The dancing and videography is legitimately pretty good. Many of the songs have some nice hooks and I can't even undrstand what they're saying.

Of course the jews won't make cute femmy pop like that in America. They need dominatrix whores flashing illuminati symbols for every song and video.

What kind of emasculated soyboy omega male finds this shit attractive?

I think you quoted the wrong guy, Jakec.

I think I didn't.

>finding cute girls acting hyper-feminine makes you a soyboy

then I apologize for my rude answer.

the issue is that they are from a different ethnic background...indeed the guy is a fool for saying soyboys would like these gook girls, but we should not even think about dating them. It's kinda weird to see Sup Forums hating on black guys hitting on white women and then not opposing these mixes.

No problemo, Kenichi, I'm not mad.

Dude, I said I'm a Mediterranean man. Call me Mario if you have to.

Kek. I’ve been to both countries. They each have their share of hotties and uggos

chinks are undoubtedly the niggers of Asia, although I agree japs look better overall

LOOK AT DIS DOOD

user ..i....cant..........resist........

Why Japs always larp as meds?

Ah ah, but I'm not a Jap, Michael! I'm Italian for real.

What other choice do white men have?

this is in canada wtf

Kill yourself

eh, white women? I work with mostly Eastern European ladies, and while some of them are totally lost, many of them are still with values.
I went to a BBQ with some Polish, Romanian and Latvian coworkers: we men prepared the fire and the meat, the women set up the table and were in the kitchen working on the other food...then we sat down and drank beer whilst the women served the food and talked with sweet words to their men; when the meal was over, I wanted to help and they all (yes, women included!) told me to just relax and we had all together a shot of vodka whilst the ladies took everything away. I was shocked: the last time something like this happened was back in my small Italian town with my family.

more like chink trick to give white men yellow fever

it's that inuit admixture that makes japs have this different look to other asians.

Not really. I don't see much race mixing in kpop, which is for the better. Not too bad larping like whites, but the nigger-tier acts need some re-tooling.

Also, it's kpop thursday! My favorite weekly Sup Forums event!

>posting another Twice video
Fuck off JYP.

>Koreans are the niggers of the Asian Trifecta
You spelled Filipinos wrong

Good one.
Have this (you)

If you're not there for the kayfabe, attractive people, and catchy lyrics, you're fucking yourself. Hell, the only reason I still have a Facebook is to like Lovelyz pics.

I’m not a big fan of TWICE songs for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=66KTU0bRJiY
youtube.com/watch?v=J7gOqqbBW6w
youtube.com/watch?v=QIN5_tJRiyY
youtube.com/watch?v=4K4b9Z9lSwc
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxfl8LRab_I
youtube.com/watch?v=DZnMdEOz-WY
youtube.com/watch?v=y5MAgMVwfFs
youtube.com/watch?v=WvsUgzDQn6k
youtube.com/watch?v=BAM_swBFUSM
youtube.com/watch?v=kqoZTnnjyPo
youtube.com/watch?v=iA6zAZ4dYF8
youtube.com/watch?v=AJqhKWo89FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=28naAblMZmA

>yesh yesh, shtupid wyte man
>have shex withu are womyn

A sound theory indeed

That one lovelyz song from last year was great. Not “wow” but that other one. I don’t know what it’s called.

Now, we?

Yeah that’s the one.

from Shusaku Endo's book "Volcano":
"...When he turned the knob on Durand's door, the greasy body odor peculiar to foreigners hit him right in the nose."
For them, we are not better than Africans.