So is this it?

Will everything change after today?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/01/30/heres-why-the-doj-watchdog-is-investigating-andrew-mccabe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 nothing happens

Just so you know. The memo is only the beginning. It will be used to start the investigations.

Of course it will user, this is after all the day of reckoning.

you mean tribunals

it will never be it
everything is always the beginning. it's always going to be the beginning until he's no longer in office. nothing will happen. why? because nothing ever happens. why? because nothing will happen.

You would have to be blind to think this

well get me some fucking braille already because nothing is ever going to happen.
and i'm not saying that because im LE EBIL LEFT or whatever. i want it to happen just as much as you. i want anything to happen. but it won't. we'll never be so lucky as to have a real and proper Habbening.

Enjoy this feel
This is the same way I felt 9/10 the day before 9/11
I went to bed with my xtreme blanket and slept thinking everything was good
Tomorrow it happens again just as I started to adjust to the new age
Everything will be flipped

after today is the turning point, yes
remember, marshal gambit, black side has thrown everything it's got at white and even sacrificing a few of its own. but this is the turning point when white cleverly out maneuvers all the traps laid out by black and now white is on the offensive and the game is about to be over soon.

Is the storm coming?

I really hope so.
I want to break free from the grip of politics, but I need to know we've won first.

Yeah, drumpflestiltskins will be empeached af the least, probably thrown in jail to be perfectly honest, after the memo reveals that he was communicating with Russian hackers/politicians/other secret societies before and during the election

You will be out of a job soon.

Do people really think that the memo is real?

lmao, if you do can I have some proof?

Yup.

>can I have some proof?
lmao nigga do you even know what board you're on right now
lmao, proof.

>Trump releases memo
>Israel is behind bad things
>Poland signs bill that makes jews angry
>Israel domination over western culture is over

>memomagic
Nope, memo is gonna be a big nothing burger. Just like all of Nunes stunts.

so another half year of waiting and nothing burger?gotcha

just to clarify which memo are we talking about?

Im a bit confused because I saw a thread about a memo being released and it had something to do with Clinton and Comey trying to get trump impeached, but this seems to be about something else

forgive my nog level comprehension

>just to clarify which memo are we talking about?
fuck if i know, i was just saying that proof is not something you should ever, ever expect here.

I am genuinely scared that this memo was over hyped and nothing will change from it.
God I hope not.

>over hyped and nothing will change from it.
congrats, you don't need to read any Sup Forums threads anymore.

what the hell are you trailer trash hicks edging to?

It's probably nothing desu

probably more "tick tock"-tier dick teasing

You know I thought so too, but why would Schiff and so many other leftists be shitting their pants so hard. And even if that train "accident" was truly an accident, that's still quite the coincidence.

I dont follow the news
or social media

you know how people say "have you been living under a rock?" Im about as close o that as you can get

I was referring to a thread I saw earlier where I saw this (Pic related)

This isnt what people are talking about right?
If it is link me to shit so I can get up to date on this

martial law

It's more nothing.

Nothing will happen, because pic related.

No, dude that's just a joke.

McCabe literally resigned because he sat on those emails for a month. The plan most likely was to sit on those emails until after the election, but it backfired.

exactly. nothing will happen except that which is chosen to happen.
there is no habbening.
/polx/ is annoying.

I figured it was but people were taking it seriously and I see atleast 2 other threads about a memo so I wasnt sure

I have the intellect of the average Americoon

>McCabe literally resigned because he sat on those emails for a month.

More conspircy theories from MAGA pill right?

>thinking emoji.jpeg

And when it doesn't happen the Trumpfags will come up with new mental gymnastics to justify why no pedos have been arrested.

dailycaller.com/2018/01/30/heres-why-the-doj-watchdog-is-investigating-andrew-mccabe/

>The Washington Post reports that DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz is looking into why McCabe appears to have waited three weeks to inspect a laptop owned by Anthony Weiner and his wife, Huma Abedin, a longtime Clinton aide.

>5d holodimensional backgammon u gyz, it's all going according to keikaku!!1!

Dude... you’re fucking retarded...

>words

wtf i hate trump now

We are on the cusp of the greatest happenings of all time, and not a man trembles. Trump declared war by delivering a powerful, competent speech. They know he's real and a danger. They may try anything. But they will never regain control, because they fucked up. They exposed their hand before obtaining a kill-shot technological advantage. Their fate is defeat at the hands of those much smarter than even they, and their machines.

i know that's a meme post but i mean sure if you want m8, but no matter which """team""" you support,
there
will
not
be
a
habbanan

>They know he's real and a danger.
If that's the case he would be dead right now faggot.

You and I simply believe in the supremacy of different groups, friend. To you, is yours.

Unfortunately, no, nothing will happen. The libs inbthe media are spinning this so hard and are in such denial they are literally saying Nunes changed it last minute, it contains factual errors, omits info, etc.
CNN is outright lying to discredit it and make it look like a Trump trick tobget out of ghe Russia investigation

They wouldn't be threatening, and pissing their pants if nothing was going to happen.

Nothing will change until the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

The ruling class will not be held accountable for their crimes, peasant.

There's going to be an old fashioned lynchin

Anything could happen. Even nothing. But the game is already over.

That was the Grassley memo this is the Nunes memo. For fucks sake user pay attention.