Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jkoMKAJ0BpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao
twitter.com/ShaunInce123/status/877497291686514688
youtube.com/watch?v=gG-WysRRaj8
youtube.com/watch?v=DuV0Ej5_S1c
youtube.com/watch?v=sPZr3vtP6ww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who gives a shit about a lowly ranked kai anyway.

Remember whe Kaio was the shit?

Which villains do you think repented in hell and got reincarnated?

Your autism has been recognized in this thread and you get to move the story along for shu, pilaf, and mai.

What do you do?

I make them employees of capsule corp.
Pilaf - stressed out ceo
shu - security
mai - assistant to mrs brief.

he makes good dinner and i wonder how much training on that planet helped tien, chaoizu, and yamcha.

dis nigga

All of them except Frieza

Did Cell go to the Home for Infinte Losers or did he cease to exist because he was an abomination of science?

i can see both of them being tortured by frieza as he tells vegeta and the others that beerus was the one who wanted him to destroy planet vegeta
Kale will be busy fighting Gohan

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jkoMKAJ0BpQ

Why only Freeza?

>King Kaio
Paco, please, don't butcher two languages in one stroke.

To be fair Frieza deserves it more right now
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao

What is this shit?

Probably. Goku and King Kai said his soul should have been with them.

>inb4 for the beatdown has Caulifia fall in love with Frieza

Cause he's a bad dude.

Real reason: They want to keep shilling him out because popularity and sales.

Man, the anime looks like literally pure unfiltered shit

Is there any reason you guys choose to endure this at all? I mean, the manga is so much better both art, story and character development wise

Hell even the fights are better

That picture got me thinking. If Caulifla's the equivalent to Goku does that mean she was dropped on the head as an infant as well?

Daddy don't beat me.

Why do people keep posting the super rof arc. It never happens. It doesnt exist. Literally fake news

>Caulifia in love with Frieza
>Frieza in love with Goku
Kek

>inb4 for the beatdown has Caulifia fall in love with Frieza
>female saiyans get turned on when they get beaten by a man stronger than them
douijins when?

i watch it cause it's entertaining. and the animation isn't anywhere near as bad anymore... it's OK

Pilaf? President of the earth. Still answers to queen bitch Bulma.

Shu? Becomes a famous baseball player on Yamcha's team.

Mai? Talented cop and frequently gets chewed out by seargent Krillian for her unorthodox methods and not playing by the rules. Her partner is 17's son. The reincarnated Cell.
They fight crime in Capsule corps city.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>Frieza would be cucking Vegeta with Goku and be cucking Vegeta's student with female monkeys
Can't make this shit up.

interesting except the mai part. Too involved for even for filler eps.

really makes you think

If the gang doesn't fuck things up, they just need to wait until Mai and Trunks are old enough to marry and they all can live comfortably for the rest of their days.

it's one guy, it's always the same filenames.

I want this

What is his power level?

thats the thing though. Isn't mai 48 years old in a loli body? How do you even compare to get the same growth as future mai liking trunks?

Do you just ignore it?

>Probably. Goku and King Kai said his soul should have been with them
Not 100% sure when this was, but did they say this after he blew up North Kai's planet and regenerated back on earth in his perfect form?

I just know he never appears in a non-filler, non-flashback scene again after Gohan blows him to pieces.

Kid Trunks will obviously look exactly like Future Trunks when he grows up. Mai will fall for him instantly.

Show her leaning out of a car and shooting at bad guys while and a young man that has a green spotted bandana green hair and a face that looks like a young human version of cells is driving.
Have a mustacheod krillian in the next panel screaming his head off his face as red as a tomato. Mai is looking off unconcerned and 17 2.0 is looking concerned.

Freiza will not survive the ToP.

He will

Your ass will not survive my dick.

As if the rest of the show looks any better? This arc does, granted, but that's NINETY EPISODES IN

The Zamasu arc had some really good cuts but 90% of it was shit too, saved by it being actually intriguing

So fucked up. KK deserves better Goku you piece of shit. "UOH ITs fFAIN KENg KaI yOu CAn sTaY dED".

stop making me want Trunks x Rosé

What the fuck?

you okay there user?

>stop
no

No?
When Goku met him he was weaker than vegeta, maybe even weaker than nappa.

Because the U6 arc also had terrible goddamn animation but it's not as funny as pew pew pew.

this thread needs some fuel

I miss super buff Goku and Frieza.

Kuriza a cute.

Goku will go to revive Frieza, gather all of earths dragonballs and either Vegeta or Gohan or someone of comparable power to goku at that time will have to be there kick Gokus ass and teach him it's not okay to resurrect psychopathic mass murderers.

Who will replace him?

Thanks, doc.

Its not okay to break a promise either

>kick Gokus ass and teach him it's not okay to resurrect psychopathic mass murderers.
>implying Goku won't just pull a power up out of his butthole and be unbeatable
>implying he'll ever learn regardless of this

It's true you shouldn't break a promise but you shouldn't make a promise that might get your friends killed.

And I'm sure goku will find a way to resurrect him anyways but I hope someone tries to stop that shit

twitter.com/ShaunInce123/status/877497291686514688
even in kai, the dubisms still live on. gokus vocabulary... is that really the hillbilly country bumpkin that loves to fight? Nope it is the superman hope of the universe guy.
You dubists have been watching super subbed for a while, you cannot tell me that is a script that "granny goku" would say

OK, but why?

>DAD YOU CAN'T USE THE DRAGON BALLS TO REVIVE FRIEZA!
>oh okay then i just won't use the dragon balls xd
>Uses a technique he developed that is the exact opposite of Hakai with it creating life rather than destroying it

youtube.com/watch?v=gG-WysRRaj8
Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=DuV0Ej5_S1c
sumitomo is a god.

Well Goku saw Piccolo use his clothes beam to materialize a costume for gohan, Goku must have learned and mastered it to the point he can materialize living beings. It's all so obvious now.

>hope of the universe guy
Being honest, he IS the hope of the universe guy right now

nice one

Hope of the universe 7, without him in the tournament universe 7 is gone

Freeza was right about this one.

The TFS actor.

>have to agree to use twitter cookies just to watch a video

why did they write Goku using the word "exponentially"?

fits the mouth flaps lol

>goku supposed to say "vegeta!" once vegeta demands him to hand over the potara
>says "ok here catch!" in an awkwardly fast paced tone

Even TFS have been doing their own mouth flaps for years, with just like one guy doing the editing; why can't these guys?

>tfw Toei updated the characters page but only to fix Iwen's profile description

FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA

youtube.com/watch?v=sPZr3vtP6ww
FURIZA CHAN BTFO

literally who

Frieza's VA, the one who was in Kai and RoF

The original Z actress.

What even is the implication of him being dead though? When he was alive he lived in his house in the afterlife and then died and still lives there.
Is it just that he can't technically leave there even if he wanted to now? Seems like a pretty minor concern.

He kinda looks like Monaka but with hair

No user, have faith on Frieza

She's not the equivalent to goku. There's absolutely zero similarities. Same with cabba and vegeta.

Only frieza/frost are counterparts

Except for the ears, I ain't seeing it. He looks wide and fluffy while Monaka's all scrawny and has big nipples and half lidded eyes.

I don't think it goes that far

watching dbs en

Caulifla is what Kakarot would be like if he never ended up hitting his head. A smug punk who's really strong, bosses people around, but has a strong connection to comrades.

STICC

>She's not the equivalent to goku. There's absolutely zero similarities.
>fighting autists
>autists in general
>inferior older brothers
>gives praise similarly
>loves food

Basically the same build as teen Future Trunks.
Shoulders aren't as wide.

>LITERALLY the same SSJ2 hairstyle

>quick to learn
>broly hates goku
>Kale loves Caulifla
>both stronger than manlet
Caulifla black

It's a desperate attempt by toei shills to make calli and kale less hated by the entire fanbase.
Let them have their fantasy.

>Caulifla Black
jesus fuck that'd be a black hole of smug

Cabba literally has Vegeta's pose and the Galick Gun.

>It's a desperate attempt by toei shills
What.

Ignore the Cabbafag.

I think the difference between Dragon ball super and Boruto is that Boruto made the mistake of trying to appeal to a new younger audience while Super was made to milk the old fans

Both are shit but at least Super is trying to entertain me

>while Super was made to milk the old fans
Nigga what are you on, Super's making all the money off both old and new fans. Bort wishes it were as successful.

>Basically the same build as teen Future Trunks.
Are you fucking kidding me?