Did she win or what?

Did she win or what?

Mommy Ringo is best girl

Yes, but I think they will probably release a third installment to the series as a hentai manga.

Don't try to prove God exists user, it's a futile attempt

Is there evidence to this or is this just your guessing

she joined the harem as an executive officer

Yes, she was always going to win because she had the advantage of rito liking her first. Now it's just about getting the others too. Because it's quite clear she isn't the only one he likes anymore.

thats probably the only way to satisfy the fans, have Rito actually fuck every single girl that loves him

She won the qualifying. For the potential sequel she's in pole-position.
Let's hobe the race doesn't get cancelled because of bad weather or something.

I dunno about a third installment, but it's been confirmed that Yabuki will do a spin-off manga, about the best girl, Mikan.

>implying getting with Rito should be considered winning
Imagine being married to someone who never reacts to intimate situations with anything other than terror.

>hobe
Did I really just type this?

I can only get so erect.

You say that now, but that shit would get old fast.

When you put it like that... It almost sounds like Rito is kind of gay.

What, did Darkness end?

Yes.

She won sharing Rito with Lala. She deep down inside wants a threesome with her love and her best friend.

THey both confessed
So yes

Series needs a sequel. Also, does anyone know what the heck the ToLoveRu Chronicles is going to be about?

How many blowjobs did Momo give Rito?

Win implies a competition, but if you meant win by getting with her guy she likes then yes, she did. If you meant win against other girls, you better check how gravity works because Rito is fucking every one of them in the end.

I just want to see Yabuki doing a hentai manga

I didn't remember that, what chapter of Nisekoi was that? Onodera won?

No, best girl won.

This shit DON'T won

(Miserable Shitposter incest Fag)

>when she showed up in a thought bubble in Darkness
I was honestly surprised
thought she was forgotten

Remember he holds back his lust due to some bullshit about being a gentlement, if hes ina committed relationship I dont see why he would continue like that with his gf.

sure, two or three.

>best girl, Mikan.
Top notch taste, friend.