YA THINK YA HOT SHIT, DON'TCHA?!

Will this be the year they go down with a side of walnut sauce, Sup Forums?

Every single reply to any of his Tweets is Pizzagate related. How has this not blown up more?

Because media controls the narrative

Because fb, twitter and reddit censor people who go too hard at trying to redpill the normies

Because most people, when confronted with stuff like this, simply would rather not know

John podesta is bullet proof
They have enough evidence to arrest him for funding #disruptj20 organisers

Dylan petrohilos goes to trial in April a judge will dismiss the charges and THINK PROGRESS will keep funding anarchist activity.

Because accusing a pizza place of peddling children with no proof and playing word association for evidence is not acceptable to the societies you all live in.

best proof of how fucked up this world is.

my bet is on "nothing will happen"
since if something happens it will demantle the hillary rail completly, redpilling whole society and that is something nobody of those top ppl wishes for.

it's just as sad as it sounds

Hitler's entire gameplan was to publicly concede to the world, then attack when everyone was pacified with his words.

one can only hope

honestly, i don't know what to believe at all this contrary information. just posting those from time to time in hope to spit out some alternative information to fellow anons

le $65,000 hot dog face

A purge of the elite is the only thing that can save humanity now.

just so you know odds for election 2020 are 3,2 for trump, was 6,0 at the point i placed a bet last year.

can be rewarding

*last election

Day of the rope.

Well all waiting for you guys to pop it off for us all. You are the ones with the guns, after all.

As you come pillaging down, we will rise up and meet you in the middle. We can then have some holy war. You Muslims Vs us Christians.

WTF is this costume?

I just want someone to explain wtf was going on in those food reference emails.
It's beyond ridiculous

>fishing for teen(s)