Damn... this is an eye opener... wh*Tes are truly subhuman

damn... this is an eye opener... wh*Tes are truly subhuman

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Muslim_presence_in_the_Iberian_Peninsula
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be greek
>invent good shit while enjoying the slavery
>get obliterated by greek descendants
>then by muzzies
>then by greek descendants again
>then by banking system
Truly, greatness has it's price

Actually, this is from 400AD, when most of Scandinavia was still covered in ice. Civilization takes time to build.

>what are the northern crusades

One on the rights still there but as pic shows, Muslims have been fucking you guys for millennium.......

This is the reason I believe east Asians are capable of surpassing the Europeans. It is possible they will do more just as the Germans ultimately did more than the Greeks. Genes matter a whole lot but memes can make genes do amazing things.

To the picture:

It is cold in the north you faggot.
If we built like meds all the head would go up to the ceiling and we'd need to use WAY more wood to keep warm. Why the fuck would nords build something like that, given the climate?

>implying you muttroccan and turk shitskins contributed to that
At least Northern Europeans learned from us and greatly improved our civilization, you went backwards and became goatfucking subhumans
t. actual med

>damn... this is an eye opener... wh*Tes are truly subhuman
GTFO Northern Europe you idiot, if you dont like it go live in africa or something

Straight from Wikipedia= After the Ottoman conquest, it was turned into a mosque in the early 1460s. Kinda sounds and feels like the Mediterranean today

Nothing to do with Scandis other than Danish taking Northern Estonia?

did you just asume my phenotype?

*smacks horned helmet*
We wuz kangz
*eats waterseal*
shiieeet

Scandinavia was warmer back then.
Why didn’t the Nords construct anything beyond one story buildings like Africans?
Rocks + Wood = large and warm buildings
Germans and Celts did it.

Hello IDF

Nords aren’t white

>meds
>not white

>nords
>not frostbitten gooks

A nigger could say the same. They have bad weather conditions, very hot/rainy/tropical, full of killer mosquitoes or zones of pure desert.

Those are just excuses.

I know it's you, you are either the half muttroccan or the turk in the netherlands.
Southern Europeans are not this butthurt about north Europe since we are part of the same civilization, unlike you which have no place anywhere in Europe

If you make this argument, think about the way we would see greek culture if the muslims would have ruled there for 2000 years.
Most of it would be erased
Most of it would be forgotten
Scandinavia can be compared to Cartago
It was invaded and destroyed by the invading forces and never had a period to rebuild itself and accepted the new culture
The chistians invaded in the crusades and stayed over there eradicating the monuments of it´s former civilization and imposing the new christian culture
The only accounts we have from these enemies of christianity are accounts from the christian winning side that wrote the history down

Try sustaining or creating economies in Northern Europe, as compared to the Med. basin and ancient Near East.

im neither

africa is enormous, there are more fertile good plots of land there than the entire size of Europe including the frozen mountains.

Immagine greece was never freed and the pantheon would have been rebuilt as a mosque if you want to compare the two.

You have no idea about how Europe is right? Sometimes you give us material to keep calling you "ameritards".

The moors get in Europe to go to welfare paradises like Germany and Sweden. Our % of muslims is WAAAAY lower than our progressive bros from the north.

Doesn't matter you have been forced to mix breed by Muslim conquest for centuries it's all all your DNA.

Don't know dude. It was practical and did the job, besides that there was a lot of mini wars since Norway wasn't a nation back then. We had swords and ships and lived off of fishing, and the seasons come and go. Worked out pretty well and innovation never went beyond that even though they surely saw some shit.

That is my general impression, take it as you will, also vikings had no horns on their helmets and they were mostly manlets.

Beyond that, transporting things in Norway is a massive pain in the ass, most convenient way back then was by ship, otherwise getting from point A to B is a massive pain due to all the fjords and mountains. We wouldn't have any roads to transport massive amounts of rocks on, rocks could have been transported by ship but then. Must have been more convenient to viking around and steal shit.

Either you are genuinely curious or you are a jew trying to sow conflict between whites.

So fucking what if nords had only built X when others had built Y?

To the real Scandinavians:

Dont fall for this shit. Real Greeks like me, love you and consider you part of the greater European family, that contributed a lot.

Just ignore.

>they were mostly manlets
???

Irony/Sarcasm isn't your thing it seems.

I'd like to see Meds build that shit where the
Nords lived. Fucking fairy ass beach faggots.

I still have serious doubts you are European. As I said, south Europe is part of the same civilization of north Europe. You are probably some MENA larper

Hello t*rkroach~

the Romans pretty much did that my dude...

Ameritard striking back.

Try to read some stuff. Native Spaniards kept Spaniards. The muslim minority was ruling, but they were just some few folks. Also there were the religion barrier and etc.

Fucking funny to see an American say that kind of bullshit to Med countries. Murica, multicultural paradise.

Im Greek and I gladly accept that the Gothic architecture is way more advanced than Greek ones. I consider it the peak of European styles.

I'd rather just live in a house in wilderness, tending for myself and my family.

fucking kill yourself subhuman debt slave
im actually european, northern europeans were barbarians are now pretending they were above modern day niggers. they contributed nothing and only larp with muh >h>r>e

I dont owe a debt to anyone or anywhere.
And I own property.
Can you say the same?

But Gothic architecture is mainly French in origin, and its inspiration was Arabic architecture :/

ikibey thread

everyone replying is debating his proxies
sage
no replies after this line

How Germans did more than Greeks? You mean destroy Europe several times?

nah man, the Pantheon has a curvature in the pillars that was achieved with a theoretical circle of several kilometers of height to create an optical illusion to surpass the minimal effects created by form the human eye when looking at big straight lines making them look slightly curved.

Northern Europeans were barbarians, true. Yet they became one of the most advanced people on the plante before they went to shit thanks to leftism, unlike niggers or MENA apes. You really do sound like a shitskin larper to me.

Arabic? How so?

Which time ? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Muslim_presence_in_the_Iberian_Peninsula

Spaniards are basically muslims

are politicians going to pay of the debt your country owes to jews in new york? dont think so user
who did the french revolution? thats right wh*Tes. who destroyed the indian caste system? wh*Tes. who destroyed japanese society? wh*Tes. Northern european wh*Tes have been destroying tradition for centuries now

I'm sure everyone in the picture on the left lived in a building like that.

That turk is a mongoloid mongrel

d&c memeflag trying to stir shit up

You are definitely a butthurt third worlder.

The allies are just as responsible, if not more, normie faggot. Germans, Anglos and Nords brought us into the modern age.

I dont care since I didnt create this debt. Greek state is a slave state, much like any western european state. I want no part in it. It can rot, for all I care.

no user. do you have any refutations or something? if not please leave

The French revolution wasn't bad or good. It just changed the status quo and gave birth to many new ideologies. And I don't give a shit about Indian subhumans or japs

Again? Lol. Don't you have anything better to do Tyrone?

All of this has to do with how Northern Europeans historically were tribal and lived in small communities rather than huge, bustling cities like Medis/Arabs/Asians. Why would you build something like a Coliseum or Parthenon when your community is made up of

Then why are you in Holland?