”all white male-asian female hapa boys turns into huge beta faggo-“

>”all white male-asian female hapa boys turns into huge beta faggo-“

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gq-ARYBe3rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-ts

living off the back off james hetfield for your entire career , getting salty whenever someone criticizes you but never trying to improve yourself.

Also

>trained by satriani
>cant become a virtuoso

Is this last member of boyband called Metallica?

Wow, what an unexpected blast from the past.
>be me at first concert, San Jose civic center, ratt and armored saint
>this sweaty fag in pic comes up me in leather vest, no shirt, and asks me my name?
>invited me to a party, lars was a douche-bag and rolled his eyes when I declined.
>bassist who died (forgot name) was decked out in denim, and very cool as I recall. Kill 'em all was their current album (No clue who any of them were at the time).
>my coolness factor in high school skyrocketed among the boys who witnessed the encounter. I didn't fuck any of them. I was a 16 y/o music fagess..kek
> Metallica has always sucked live as far as I know. Might want to save your money, and skip it, just saying

>t.dave mustaine

fuck off ye olde barren cunt

No fucks given, son. I've likely been trolling longer than you've been alive. Carry on, faggot.

He's literally a faggot though, from a faggot band from the faggot capital of the planet. Pic related, him busting slobs with his life partner

nice song you got there, user
shame is someone came along and ruined it with a retarded out-of-pace fuzz whammy wah wah solo

Not only is he anti trump but also a huge faggot about it

I will never forget what you did to Napster.

>trained by Satriani
>weakest and most overrated solo ability of all his proteges

Hetfield and Mustaine need to bury the hatchet and make a redpilled band of fucking kings.

Open bobs please.

I was trained by Broderick and I have a pretty weak solo ability. I'm more of a Gilmour flow kinda guy. Hammett sucks though. Sloppy and his vibrato is vomit inducing.

ah ok I was wondering why Sup Forums was suddenly against him

and now all culture is beset by sjw's on all sides

Kirk sucks though dude

I don't care if it made a tranny instantly pop out of her pussy I wouldn't turn down an asian bitch for sex. These threads are mostly asian guys pretending to be whites

>yes fellow whites, fixing our women is degenerate

Welcome to the club chink boys.

Are you seriously implying that Kirk isn't a total beta who's been bullied around by James and Lars his entire career?

Kirk is such a girl. Did you ever see the Some Kind of Monster movie where he gets pulled over and cries about it and goes to traffic school and plays that gay song? The most alpha member of Metallica left the band in 1983.

In all seriousness though, Rust in Peace is the greatest metal album ever recorded.

>never realize he was being used as bait to get high school girls to show up

Metallica is a band for normie cucks. That ain't real metal, you may as well be listening to hiphop

muh i play fast overdriven garbage between pedestrian as fuck slow single note melodies so im a virtuoso senpai. satriani is an overrated meathead, as are virtually all other "virtuoso" electric guitarists. listen to a real guitarist.

youtube.com/watch?v=gq-ARYBe3rw

Have you ever heard the guy talk? 100% fucking faggot. Try again, Norseman.

OP is a Hapa incel, laugh at his butthurt thread