The three best selling manga are all from Shonen Jump

>The three best selling manga are all from Shonen Jump
>Exactly half of this list is from Shonen Jump

Gentlemen, how do we kill Weekly Shonen Jump?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1620199
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sales-per-Volume would be a better metric.

I guess the others don't hold out on series as long.

Normalfag stuff never harm anyone
Gotta have a starting point

isn't it dying

It's already dead, the only manga that carries WJS is One Piece, the rest are just crap, Naruto and Bleach, Toriko are already dead, Gintama doesn't have more than 2 years left until is finished and the new mangas are crap, the only mangas that are worth reading are My Hero Academy and Shokugeki no soma and aren't popular anymore, boruto and black clover are dead.

It shouldn't be dead anymore now that HxH is back. I think the return is permanent this time.

We kill Oda. Simple enough.

golgo13 is number 2 for best selling ongoing manga sales technically so thats a plus

>permanent this time.

Shounen is not the worst part about this industry I promise. Ecchi and really story created solely for the sake of causing erections need to die.

We do nothing, it's already dying
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1620199
AHAHAHA

Oh you poor naive soul

>Sales-per-Volume would be a better metric.
DB and OP have the highest sales-per-volume of at least any 20M+ total seller (which is all that chart OP posted covers).

>MAL forums
As expected, you're retarded. WSJ's readership has been falling slower than that of any major competitor. It's not dying, print is.

DB has twice as many sales per volume as OP. Don't you dare compare your shitty buttpirates to the most popular manga and anime of all time.

>print is
Man, fuck this. I always prefer printed media because it's more convenient with how you just flip a page without needing to have operating an electronic device.

And fuck those people at that MAL thread who are celebrating the decline of prints in favor of the rise of digital sales.

>Golgo 13 at #4
>will NEVER get a proper full English scanlation

>DB has twice as many sales per volume as OP
Nigger, you have the numbers right there in the OP and you still can't get it right?

>And fuck those people at that MAL thread who are celebrating the decline of prints in favor of the rise of digital sales.

What why would they hate print paper beside it won't die in the next 100 years.

He means per volume.

One Piece sells around 4.8 million copies per volume

Dragon Ball sold 5.7 million copies per volume.

Yes, and the numbers in OP prove him wrong about that.

That's not even 1.2x as much, user.

100? more like 10. Sharp drop in next 5 years, earliest

Actually, Devilman does.

Im pretty sure Shueisha is doing a fine job killing the magazine themselves.

>I think the return is permanent this time.