youtube.com/watch?v=wm37xkws5lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NTR DAYO

NTR NANDAYO

wasn't ready for that....

The op for this was god tier

Duets are always the best

ITT: OPs that deserved a better show.

This series was fucking garbage. I dropped it a few weeks ago but didn't get the chance to bitch about it. Why the fuck is it popular? Not a single character was likable.

I actually liked this. You have to go into it with the right frame of mind though, you have to say to yourself "okay I'm ready to watch something extremely melodramatic now, give me the sappiest shit you got". I would have preferred it if they took out all the inner monologues though.

Agreed. The inner monologues were by far the worst part of the show, but I didn't let that ruin it for me. There were some really great scenes.

I only got to the second to last episode before getting pissed and dropping it.

To continue from this, none of the characters were remotely likable or relatable. The MC is a pussy bitch that takes way too long to get over his "trauma". 3/4 of the series doesn't need to be the same embarrassing himself in public scenario on loop. Does child abuse really cause you to stop hearing your playing? How melodramatic. The main girl is a cockteasing bitch that only cares about using the MC. Why the fuck doesn't she do anything but cocktease and be vague? She's dying. There's a time to do whatever you can before you die if any but she doesn't do a thing. Literally do anything. "I don't want to hurt you" is pointless when you'll be dead anyways. The best friend is the worst fucking "bro" I've ever seen. Is he trying to be a bro or not? He says violin clearly likes MC better so why the fuck does he still show up and be a cockblock? I don't get it. He's a mega chad with a million girls around his finger and he still has time for the only one your bro actually takes interest in? Fucking deplorable. He's the worst friend I've ever seen and his reasoning is fucking garbage. Why compete in that of all things? I get angry every time he shows up because he's just there to make the beta MC back off. The childhood friend is worthless too. She's just there for pointless conflict and to add to the "drama". But she isn't as vile as the rest of the major characters at least.

I was told there was a romance but I didn't get any of that. Instead I got a bunch of pseudo-shonen manga type competitions with rivals I couldn't care less about. And I got nothing but cockteasing and more floundering. I was told there was tragedy and feels. The only thing I got was said cockteasing and floundering. The disease barely had a presence and only shows up occasionally as a reminder that it exists. I stopped caring. The saddest thing was how shit this turned out to be.

/autism

ITT: childhood friend NTR garbage

>OSHIETE
YOSHIETE YO SONO SHIKUMI WO

Wait NTR between which specific characters? It was kind of a clusterfuck.

Pretty much this. I have watched trashy shows that were more entertaining than this.

There is no NTR

She knew Tsubaki also loved him, so she didnt want to get in between them, because she was gonna die in a couple of months anyway

Best friend just wants to get as much pussy as he can, and Kaori is a top tier one

lying is a sin user

Dont do it then

no u

literal cancer fags i swear...kys :)

childhood friend,terminal anime disease violin newfag and edgy 2008 emo pianist

ITT: No one knows what NTR is

XIMPHONIIIIII was the better OP

shitty taste

It's SH, not X, what the fuck? Also, they were both good, but Goose House wins handily.

I didn't watch the last episode so I wouldn't know.

I still think it's pretty stupid reasoning though. I think you're allowed be a little selfish when your time is up. Plus it's not like MC loved childhood friend back at least at that point in time. Both Kaori and MC would have been happiest had they pursued each other before the end. I also didn't get the impression that the friendship between Kaori and Tsubaki was so important to the point of Kaori sacrificing her own happiness dying a dog's death. At least they did a bad job conveying it since they hardly interacted. I don't fucking get it. Kaori shouldn't have misled and used MC so much if she didn't end up loving him. She was a misleading cocktease that couldn't make up her own mind. She only wanted MC to continue music but had him end up falling in love with her in the process. He reasoning for backing off is still stupid. They both loved each other but didn't do shit about it. That's why I got so pissed. This is supposed to be about romance but nothing romantic happened. It was just meandering and "oh no after you" back and forth while a girl's biological clock is ticking extremely fast. Literally do fucking anything but they ended up not doing a thing. They all pissed the time Kaori had left away. I got nothing out of this. And that she's going to die anyways point goes both ways.

I get that about best friend but that doesn't make him a good or likable character. He's a fucking despicable cunt and is hardly a friend at all. The worst part is he punches the MC to keep going after a girl only to cuck him. If he wanted to win he could have done nothing because MC backed off anyways. But he deliberately motivated MC to pursue the girl. There's no proper explanation behind his motives aside from being a fucking cunt. He could easily have gotten disease pussy but wanted the satisfaction of NTRing his best friend. He's one of the most repulsive characters I've ever seen in my life.

Yeah but who is NTRing who in this case. If anything violin NTRed the childhood friend, herself, and piano at the same time. What a fucking master. Bald old men and Koreans have nothing on her.

You havent completed the show yet dude, of course you wouldnt get it
Kinda pointless talking with you

>Claiming NTR
How to know you didn't even finish the series 101

yep you didnt finish it

>Look at my refined taste! You can tell because I hate everything that other people like, it makes me special and therefore better!

So you're saying it actually gets better and makes up for all the other bullshit that happens? I highly doubt you could redeem any of the characters I bitched about within one final episode. Especially the best friend. But if it truly does then I'll go and watch the rest of this shit right fucking now.

If it doesn't then by all means tell me about these great revelations because I'm sure as hell not going to watch it if at least my major complaints don't magically get tied up.

I already got the symbolism behind "Your Lie in April" because it gets spelled out to you throughout the series. The lie part is the lie that motivates you and April represents Kaori because that's when they met and whatnot. She's literally MC's Lie in April aaand roll credits. I'm aware that they don't even kiss and childhood friend wins in the end and Kaori fucking dies. MC obviously gets back on his feet and plays the piano like he should have 10 episodes ago. Then that's my cue to start crying for a character I stopped caring about after she dropped out of relevance right? All in favor stupid shit like the rivals and that little sister character. What else do I need spelled out to me within this supposed series repairing 24 minutes? Do tell me how 20 episodes of MC constantly progressing and regressing gets redeemed. Tell me how the romance gets patched up when all I get are competitions and rivals and teacher drama that have nothing to do with it. I want to know how not watching the last episode completely invalidates my opinion if all 22 other episodes.

I genuinely wanted to like this series but I got this fucking fundamentally flawed unfocused shit.

You care this much
Might as well watch it

True.
But I'm afraid my autism will flare out of control again.

this got me into classical music

Watch it and come back with your report

Yes sir.

actually, you dont really need to finish the series because this is actually the whole final episode in the nutshell. This is how predictable the show has become

also, you will only get really mad about how they handled that lie in april reveal thing.

>duet
youtube.com/watch?v=SnXkhkEvNIM

What do you mean? i really liked the last episode.

>haha I lied that I didnt like you but I actually liked you ever since that april but I'll whore myself more to you
>muh childhood frand
>muh thot death
>muh melodrama for half an episode

my goodness Mexican teledramas handle these kinds of shit much better with additional unintentional comedy

>show about classical music
>generic jpop OP

It was all downhill from there. I dodnt understand the word 'forced drama' till watching this. Waste of time, I regret not watching some generic battle harem over it.

Every series sounds stupid if you sum it up like that.

God awful soap opera with teenagers. Having such shit taste should be illegal. Kill yourself OP.

Shitgatsu wa kimi no kuso actually was that stupid.

>teenagers
I thought they were middle-schoolers which makes the story make even less sense. Isn't that a weird age to pick? I sure as hell didn't know anyone that acted like this in middle school. Nor did I know anyone like that in my freshman year of high school. Really makes it difficult to suspend disbelief here.

middle schoolers are teens user.

Oh I always thought there was a different term for them. I never really considered 13 year olds as teenagers for some reason. Not sure why. Point still stands about how they acted and looked compared to their age though. It's almost Arthur tier with how jarring it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=wm37xkws5lQ
You're right. This OP makes me sad because of the wasted potential this show was. Though it naturally does sound kind of sad doesn't it? Even if I ultimately didn't feel anything after watching.

>violin was a retard who didn't make the best of the little time she had
>baseball was irredeemable shit
>MC was shit but got better and grew as a person
Why the fuck did Emi and piano loli have to be side characters when they're best girls?

She was too good for this world

who are you quoting user? You seem so salty

Top cute
Too bad she died a virgin

I just went and finished it. It's shit.
Yeah it was exactly what I expected but somehow even less eventful. I felt nothing. My disdain for Kaori and how she squandered her entire life prevented me from feeling anything from her death. I didn't like how she just wrote a letter. At least admit something like that in person. Maybe she wouldn't have died a kissless virgin then. She was selfish but she was the wrong kind of selfish. Especially for someone who knows how little time they have left. I didn't like how half the episode was just symbolic shit. The disease still had no presence. How am I supposed to feel anything for someone who dies off screen or has some "symbolic" death. Nor did the ending make me like or care about the other characters. I still think it took way too many attempts and too much time for MC to finally get his shit together. Watari is still the worst friend I've ever seen in a long time. He's a better villain than actual villains. I didn't particularly care about the rivals either. Romance I did not get. My opinion didn't change in the slightest. I'm just less angry and more empty. I used up the rest of my ability to give a fuck bitching about Watari and Kaori. What squandered potential. Even though the premise is about piano and music, the entire romance aspect is wasted on it. There should have been less music and competitions. And the main characters should not have been so unlikable and frustrating. None of the characters had the ability to make up their damn minds and decide whether or not they want something. In the end the only feels I ended up with are autistic shitfits and nothingness. I felt a little sad when they started heavily pointing out the disease but I stopped caring after the halfway point. Screentime that could be used on Kaori was wasted on all this other shit. She stopped being relevant once she collapsed. That's the moment everything goes to shit. And it's a shame too.

I can respond to your critiques but i cant be bothered
At least you feel less angry!

By all means do it. I want to see why someone who likes this does. I'm genuinely curious.

I had a genuine attachment and emotional investment into the characters. I thought the music and visuals were amazing, and while the plot was a little slow at times, I thought everything that happened was incredibly meaningful to Kousei's growth and development. This was a coming of age story, after all.

Sounds like they weren't able to reach you, which is sad.

There are better coming-of-age stories in Japanese animation than this piece of rehashed shit. I even feel that the author only copied 3-gatsu no Lion in the first place due to its oddly but very similar premises and themes

That's fair. I never ragged on the OST and visuals because those are fine. I just think the pacing of everything was fucked and the allotment of time could have been so much better. I came in expecting romance and feels which is probably why I came out so underwhelmed. Lack of character develop for the MC wasn't the problem. It was when and how for me.

What's 3-gatsu no Lion about. I was told to avoid it so I never bothered with it.

its basically a better version of Your Lie in April but its concentrated at shogi instead of pianos and excluding the romance (at least in the first season)

Why was OP 2 so shit in comparison?

The shogi thing is a bore
I rather listen to classical music than watch a teenager and old guys play that game

I see. I was told there was notIncest and a bunch of fucked up backstories so I never bothered. Nor do I really fancy /tg/ manga/anime. I might give it a chance if it isn't a snorefest.

Shinfonii wasn't shit, it just wasn't nearly as good in comparison. However, I don't think they could have just played OP1 for the entire show, since it doesn't fit the later episodes at all.

yeah I agree with that. The shogi parts were the reason why I stopped reading the manga for a while but theyre going to deal shogi shit lesser in the later volumes anyway. Shaft's version delivered it pretty well tho. It didnt bore me at least

Holy shit the amount of totally retarded shitposting going on in this thread. When someone posts such obvious bait fishing for responses you just ignore it. If someone has an opinion that is that ass backwards and cries about it they are just demanding attention.

its not really that fucked up than most shit you see in japanese cartoons. Its actually pretty down to earth and realistic like what you usually see in primetime dramas

>opinions I don't agree with are bait and shitposting
Let's hear your hot opinions lad

>non copypasta posts with actual substance and thought
>shitposting

fuck off from Sup Forums

Everyone has an opinion but it takes a baitposting little shit to write up an entire paragraph of moronic statements and cap it off with an I DIDNT EVEN FINISH IT to farm for replies and attempt to piss everyone off. It wasnt that im mad you have a different opinion. Im not even mad just sad that people still fall for this kind of shit.

In the end its not my fault your taste is garbage.

did you even read the rest of this goddamn thread?

You shouldn't believe other people, you should see for yourself.
I recommend it. 3gatsu eventually makes you care about even the biggest assholes.

Let's hear your hot opinions lad. About the series of this thread's topic. Maybe you could offer actual discussion. You're really cynical if you think every post is deliberately fishing for (You)'s. Shitposting or not at least it's more of a contribution than what you have so far.