Americans actually eat “appetizers” because they need to eat while they wait to eat. WTFFFF?!??!?!?!?!?

Americans actually eat “appetizers” because they need to eat while they wait to eat. WTFFFF?!??!?!?!?!?

That's fucking disgusting

Death to america

Nigga that ain't no appetizer

What in the seven Hell's am I looking at?!

>Americans actually eat “appetizers” because they need to eat while they wait to eat. WTFFFF?!??!?!?!?!?

what in the name of fuck is that?

Looks tasty desu

Flag checks out.

but really kapusta kiszona is a very good appetizer and has like 0 calories and lots of vitamins
what americans eat as appetizers is enough for a normal person as a meal though

We call these cheese fries. They're made with bacon, cheese, and fries.

Yeah, we are kinda fucked up on that point. I wish we did like Europeans and drank alcohol at lunch and then went back to work at a level of productivity far below that of any truly industrious nation. I mean that as an insult but also honestly. Americans work themselves to death while Europeans spend like a month out of every year paid to chill on beaches with topless women. We need to get our act together desu

Every country I've been so far had appetizers on their menus.

Apps are kino!

looks like curly fries drenched in melted cheese, lard and butter, with chopped up bits of bacon in there maybe mayo too to make certain the arteries clog

dont play dumb yank

being a europoor
> never having bang bang shrimp and mix drinks waiting on a usda steak

>Zomfg!!!! Amerca sooo faaaaat
Neck yourself faggot.

>what is proxy?
Muhammad please

When youre 300lb+ walking is working yourself to death.

>eurotrash don't need that much energy
You're right. Soylent is the way to go.

Italians, French and Spaniards actually eat ''7-9 course meals'' because they need to eat while they wait to eat. WTFFFF?!??!?!?!?!?

It's not mayo it's a different type of cheese. You do dip it in ranch tho.

Very tsundere of you.

disgusting. I fucking hate americans so much.

Appetizers were not invented by the US. They likely originated in China or Russia, the tradition specifically spread to the US from French influence. They’re still largely called hors d'oeuvres here although the Americanization of appetizers is more common. Its a synonym.

thats too much

why would anyone pretend to be a buger 2bh
salam alekum anyway brother

Are you actually sugesting that europeans drink during lunch ? Nigga America has daytime happy hours. I was shocked to see how much daytime drinking there is in the US

>You do dip it in ranch tho.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Not eating an appy of some kind of salad, or light seafood dish before consuming a 12 ounce medium rare AAA Alberta Beef cut of New York Strip, paired with some garlic mashed and fried asparagus
>tfw eurocucks will never know that feel

That looks amazing.

There is NO FOOD ON EARTH better than American appetizer food. Buffalo Wings, Nachos, Cheese Fries, Potato skins, Mozzarella sticks, Sliders, Pigs in a blanket. Untouchable food category.

THATS RIGHT FAGGOTS
i can clear this whole plate and have enough room to finish off a 12 oz steak with a baked potato. That's called living in the greatest country in the world you pathetic, no-food-third-world sad cunts

Well you should see the UK. we learned it from them but they’re way worse about it.

>being such a shit country you don't have appetizers
why even live

At least we have food in America.

Venezuela wanted to make the same claim, but they're currently killing each other for Big Macs.

Yeah. Bloomin' onions are good. The sauce really makes it.

BLARGH

The funny thing about this thread is that multi-course meals are a very european idea and america focuses on single meals

Mildly humorous.
I've lived in Europe and America and I can honestly say that, except for the fact that most Europeans have the views, balls, and ideas of hipsters from San Francisco, Europe is just about superior. But y'all also have very few liberties, something I never noticed until I moved back to America. Europe is the cultural/societal version of a 12 day ecstasy and sex binge that will for sure lead to certain death. Is it worth it? That's up to the individual but id say...almost.

sleep tight porker

>appetizers

What!? There is easily >1000 calories on that plate. Thats a meal.

my mom makes bigos every now and again and i cant even finish a plate

is the dish on the left appetizer?

> Go to dinner with fatties
> drinking tons of beer
> okay this is cool a lot of empty calories but I'll get the grilled chicken with vegetables
> fatties proceed to order appetizers
> nachos
> TWO "flatbreads"
> the flatbreads are just pizzas one bbq chicken, one pepperoni
> be forced to eat some of this slop because the fatties can only down 95%
> eat entrees
> more beers
> finally I am free from this insanity
> NOPE
> fatties order dessert
> get up and go to the bathroom to sit on the toilet for 15 minutes

Seriously fuck fat people. Who wants to leave a restaurant barely able to walk. It's absolutely disgusting the way they stuff themselves/

"'The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do so. To me, that's beautiful."

Americans need a lot if calories to stay alive. Those who have not succumbed to the laziness promoted by OP. I eat 5,000 calories a day during my work season. Last season I went from 187 to 157 in 7 months rating 5000 calories per day. If you are a useless third world waste of skin, 100 calories per day should be sufficient.

I see we are having the same breakfast.

Both are the appetizer.

Dude, there's way more than 1000 calories on that plate. Probably pushing 3 or 4 thousand. In America the appetizers are typically split between multiple people. So that plate would be split between 4-6 people using smaller plates. Also these appetizers are not typically finished. We probably throw away more food than the rest of the world combined.

Right behind your own downfall, brit.

>work shitposting
Sometimes I get EU, sometimes USA.

Oh you bastard
Up all night
Fucking starved
Going to bed
Saw fried chicken
My inner nigger needs the colonels spicy tendies before it can rest now.
Think before you meme fuck nozzles it's having unforeseen consequences. I've gotta put pants on now because of you.

God you sound like a total pussy. Sitting on the toilet to avoid ice cream? You deserve a swirlie you feminine loser.

hgggggnhh i wanna visit freedumb land

>he doesn’t work up an appetite while eating
Low t.
>doesn’t like cheesy curly fries
t. Sadiq Khan
Wait that’s your mayor.
Curly fries, deep fried, covered in cheddar and provolone, bits of meat and lettuce sprinkled on the top.
I would honestly kill just to try a bite of that.

>My regional average is 16 hours a day
>mfw some Eurocuck makes more than me working a 2pm-6pm shift

It is not unusual in American to eat maybe a third of the appetizer and have the rest thrown away. It's just what we do, throw away food, because fuck you.

I usually just get some free bread.

>complains about great friendly fatties wanting to feed you

Wtf is wrong with you man?

It means even more from a fat person because food means a lot to them.

because it's cooked it has different properties, it is amazing winter food that gives you warmth and full belly

A salad is an appetizer, that is a family sized meal.

So do we, show up your flag so we can critique your culinary traditions

it is really good. especially when you just let it sit for a while. but you obvs know this haha. with mashed potatoes it is fucking god tier

You sound like a total fatty who loves stuffing his fat face with 3000 calories at a time.

>cheddar

whats with you americans and your obsession over plastic cheese?

That's unamerican
Unless it's in a feed bag tied onto your face.

No they don't, and about 50% of that is taxed.

What do you europoors know about free refills and rest rooms? Any restaurants do that there?

we haven't gone full diabeetus mode yet. no unlimited free sugar water yet

We have appetizers in Canada too. I've never ordered one before a meal. Assumed it was for the fat customers. But I don't see fat people at restaurants often. I've ordered just an appetizer. It seems theyve gotten bigger over the years.

no free refills but the beers are like 2 bucks cheaper.

KangFC does

yeah motherfucker, hardest working country in the world, burns a lot of calories

we get hungry faggot

No one would be stupid enough here to give out free refills.

I don't think you get free beer refills. Just lemonade.

Nah but I like that they give me a knife to cut it

this looks good though
fuck off ahmed

We have a restaurant in berlin that specializes in massive portions.

Beers come in 2L and you can get an almost 2kg pork cutlet and 1kg of fires.

>go to an Australian bar
>350ml glass of beer costs $6
>leave bar and never go to one again

sleep tight porker

This currywurst is like 3 feet

beer is cheaper than the sparkling water at a lot of places here.

heh i just realsed i can larp as a americlapp using mem snek flag too

>free refills
At a buffet, or whatever.
Other things you might be used to at your local vomitorium which we don't have here.
Free vomit mop
Free sick bags
Free commode seating so you don't waste good eating time
A nigger serving the food
Niggers on the next table
All those niggers walking past the restaurant
Mandatory Tipping (because you want everyone to know you're a big shot, but it's expected of you so WTF is that all about?)

>not filling up on the appetizer so you get 1/4 through your dinner and save the rest for a tasty lunch tomorrow
also holy fuck I can't find a good wings place in leafland.
It's either not hot, or drowned and soggy.

and Spaniards have free food while drinking

I wish the US would give us something like in and out burger or wendys or five guys. Im tired of BK and McD. GIVE US THE GOOD STUFF

Faggot hipsters.

>There is NO FOOD ON EARTH better than American appetizer food. Buffalo Wings, Nachos, Cheese Fries, Potato skins, Mozzarella sticks, Sliders, Pigs in a blanket. Untouchable food category.

Ghastly.

whataburger nigger

sleep tight porker

>Pigs in a blanket
I had this with Christmas dinner, they were lovely, never had them before.

Thats the most chink thing i've ever seen

I dont care which one it is, just ship 1 new franchise over to EU. as long as it's not taco bell or chipotle

listen here fairy, you can larp as whatever the fuck you want, but you'll NEVER know what it means to be an american inside.

I can give you my dick in and out

You went to TGI Friday's and you ordered grilled chicken with vegetables? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Omg I would give anything for a BOB rn

checked, but that gay faggot. i only suck girl dick

>currywurst