Poles are not the only ones responsible

Poles are not the only ones responsible.
Germans were helping.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zgoda_labour_camp
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/01/277802.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_of_Vladimir_Lenin
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2077413,00.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4073133,00.html
twitter.com/dawernik/status/958070651402715136
bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Germans have always been peace loving people.
How dare you say that.

d-did poles do anything wrong against jews?

>"something was made illegal and I am the coolest and edgiest by saying it", the post

muh 3 million polak criminals, Germany pay gibs
>Silesia, Pomernia, Prussia, German, Baltic population... never mind!
polak logic failsafe

Poland did nothing wrong

hitler did nothing wrong, it was those filthy poles who started gassing the jews not innocent nazis!

we can make jokes about it etc, but there are ppl in this world who think this is true, and that make me sad

oy vey poland you're so evil

It was mostly the Poles running the camps though, be honest

Nobody goes to Poland and says "Gee I wish there were more Jews here."

You can swap out Poland for anywhere and the sentence is still true.

Poles are the dindu nuffins of Europe. They're not even white. BTFO

Poland did nothing wrong.

Imagine in the future, the Poles are blamed for everything Germany was accused of. Hitler is now a canonized saint.

Since Poles started WW2 with their Danzig Massacre...
Poles owe the reparations. Especially Americans.
If you are Polish just give your wallet to an American, or leave your house to them.
If you will inherit any land, leave it to an American.

kek

Gibt Danzig Back and we will take the death camps too

There were no Polish death camps, but I wish there were.

No, but since the holocaust Money is Running out, jews are looking for new Nations to Guilt Trip them into the sad state Germany is in to drain it like a cow.

There are more and more movies/series portraing poles as super anti semitic to shape the narrative.

Please be trolling.
>Danzig Massacre...
Nice meme.
>Danzig
Gtfo.

What about jewish volunteers?

SHUSH!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zgoda_labour_camp

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna

We gib Gdansk back if we get lwów and other Territories we lost in the east.

The Holocau$t™ High Priests have 2 keep the pressure up so the shekels will keep falling from the sky, like Manna.
That's what leaches and moochers do; constantly pester one for $$$.

>red on top of white
>INDONESIAN DEATH CAMPS
ffs poland this is your own fucking country

there was nothing wrong with removing the gypsies

Even jokingly these threads help to push jewish and germ agenda, please think before posting anything here men.

>poland started the second world war
>polish death camps
>annexed east prussia after the war
They can't keep getting away with it. Someone has to top the polish menace.

Hahaha I just scrolled down to see this pic and of course. I didn't even have to know the context.

And fake quotes are here too how nice

And fake history

Is this the most stereotypical thread on Sup Forums?

you know your congressman are trying to blakmail us so we surrender to israel and just pay them money for german crimes ?

source: state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/01/277802.htm

do something about that ameribros

The first name I saw is enough to dismiss your post.
Lenin wasn’t Jewish.
His maternal grandfather was a Jew who converted to Christianity, according to both Jewish laws and Nuremberg laws, he wasn’t a Jew.

>Jew flag.
How can we trust you?

There is only 40 million of us, small central/eastern European country, last 300 years of history completely irrelevant, no big natural resources, no big businesses, not even jews or nigs, why does this place have to talk about us all the time. Please, leave us alone faggs. Also fuck you Marcel, we know it's you, your threads have stinks of dirty cocks.

who asked you for your worthless opinion, yid-boy?

It's true Lenin wasn't Jewish. Or at the very least he was Jewish as much as he was three or four different nationalities as he was pretty much a mutt.

>Polish flag
How can we trust you?

Maybe google?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_of_Vladimir_Lenin
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2077413,00.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4073133,00.html

The fact that there may have been some Germans forced to serve in those camps doesn't make the whole German nation guilty.
The camps were Polish - it's a fact.

i have a questio for you. imagine you are in war right now and to your home come soldier from occupant army and he tell you this: "tell me where are poles in your neighborhoods or we will kill you, your kinds and your wife.. if you dont tell next famili will and you will be dead" what are you doing? (Poland was the only country where helping a jew was punished with death)

>His maternal grandfather was a Jew who converted to Christianity

a jew by blood that converts to christianity is more a jew to you fellas than a goy that converts to judaism no?

My Great grandmother was a teacher in Warsaw, this was her experience.

''They came into the class room, they were Poles, unemployed poles, scruffy, dirty men with the smell of alcohol on their breath, some were carrying garden tools, the leader demanded all children line up against the wall.

One by one he asked their names, any with Jewish names were taken out of the line and made to stand by the window, some were crying, the men punched one boy several times, once they had separated the jewish children they told the rest of us to watch.

One man opened the window, we were on the 4th floor, one by one they tossed the Jewish children out of the window, the men were laughing and cheering as each one hit the ground. Dreadful screams ended by sickening thuds.

They murdered 8 children, when they had finished they turned to me, they told me I was lucky I wasn't dead too for teaching Jews, I told them to get out, they laughed patted the remaining children on the head and left.

The children that died were 6 years old, the poles killed more Jews than the Germans, once Hitler invaded many poles were dancing and celebrating in the streets and many signed up for the police battalions. It was a Polish genocide, no doubt about it, Poles have blood on their hands and one day they will have to pay for that.''

Marta Lisowski 1909 - 1992

>yid
Oh no, it’s not like I’m purposely posting with an Israeli flag at all. You got me, I am Jewish.

Regardless your argument is shit, and you were caught lying.

>Google
How can we trust that?

A Jew pointing out someone is lying..
Is it opposite day?

>many signed up for the police battalions
Police officers were forced to join police batallions or be killed, you couldn't just join a police batallion. Nice aspulls.

it was actually jews that were running them

you're not very bright are you?

1. Poles were only 1-2% in Danzig at that time and Danzig was under German administration.
2.The Poles didn't have any Bolsheviks as there were no 'Polish Bolsheviks" at that time. Read about 1920 battle.
3. Do you really think that German majority city (98-99%) would allow Polish minority(1-2%) to kill civilians?
4. Where was the German police during the said act?

Mutts BTFO yet again.

Gee, why would the poles do such a thing? It's almost as if they had scores to settle with all the commie jews in the east who collaborated with with the Judeo-bolshevik scum in things like Katyn...

Poles need to start undermining the holochaust narrative in its entirety, these kikes are out for blood kill their holiest cow pavel!

everybody was anti-semetic back then

I wonder why...?

>Please, leave us alone faggs
YOU are who'll screaming aloud around. WE do not need your nigger tales about western -
from where YOU still get money.

What's your opinion about the current pivot to place more blame on Polen for the holocaust? Do you find it at all suspicious given how they've managed to recently find themselves on the EU's shitlist?

iirc Poland was the only country where they would not only kill you, but your whole family, if you were caught hiding Jews.
In others they would only kill you.
It’s a too hard of a moral question to answer like that.

I didn’t blame Poland, the government was exiled.

Then you leave Austria immediately

Wow a one jew that is not kvetching.
Tell your brethren to kindly fuck off.

According to Jewish law if your mother is Jewish you’re Jewish. His mother’s mother wasn’t Jewish, therefore his mother wasn’t Jewish, therefore he wasn’t Jewish.
According to Nuremberg laws pic related

im glad we agree on that, do you support your government now in blaming Poland as complicit in holocaust?

keep deflecting, you're still only arguing that one out of the people pictured isn't Jewish while the rest are

With what? That our inherited hatred of communism might get compromised by our sympathy for the Jews? Salomon Morel escaped to Israel, was protected by the government and never faced charges for his many crimes.You certainly should know better than to trust the infamous Sup Forums infographics. One of them even called Dzierżyński a Jew and I single out Lenin because I know about his complicated family relations.

Not the first or worst lie. Up there with the rollercoaster of death

They were all for it not long ago right? How times change. But I think they can afford it. Poland is not a strategic ally, they have the most powerful lobby and the only think we have on our side is history.

And original documents. But what if in response to accusations we show proof that Jews were also denouncing their people as well as Poles and so on? Probably nothing.
twitter.com/dawernik/status/958070651402715136

OP is a shill.
>Poles are not the only ones responsible.
Implying they did anything at all. Fucking kikes, no one buys your bullshit. God Bless Poland!

Do we have 2 hear these Holocau$t™ LIES 6 gorillion times?

jewish bolshevism

The one who’s pushing it the most is Yair Lapid, he isn’t the brightest as he didn’t even pass his high school matriculation exam.
The thing I dislike in that law is that it restricts free speech.
You were caught lying. For me it is enough to dismiss your argument.
Then use DDG or any other alternative, none of the sources are actually google.

so you also dislike holocaust denial law in every country that has it? it is restriction for free speech right ?

Basically this. They want to get trip them so they can flood then with foreigners

>restricts free speech
We are part of EU, there is not free speech here.

Actually, yes.

>"first published in Austria in the neo-Nazi periodical "Halt" (No. 40, 1987) in an article entitled "Mauthasünbetrug amtsbekannt".[5]"
>Emil Lachout has never produced an original that can be forensically tested. What he has submitted are different statements concerning the origins of the "document". He refers to the "document" published in "Halt" (No. 40) in an extensive video interview produced by the German-Canadian Ernst Zündel, who owns the neo-Nazi Samisdat Verlag.

Why am I constantly disappointed with these?

It seems everybody is against it. The most conservative historians in Poland are against are such laws because "true history will defend itself"
Then who is supporting these?

because jews never lie

lol, choke on foreskin

if you force someone to belive in something, thats working other way around, and thats why there are holocaust denaiers becous of laws like this

piss off with your religious semantics bullshit, genes aren't determined by what fairy tale your mother decides to believe in. By that shit logic any atheist 'jew' is no longer jewish according to you. We are long past this type of tricky kike

Holocaust deniers really emerged in the 70s after Israel became fine with Holocaust survivors (they were a little ashamed by them by the 1960s) and historians like Yehuda Bauer started their extremely biased campaigns. Bauer changed his opinions since them and he know acknowledges that the situation was in fact more complicated but the damage has been done.

why cares about your great grandmother, shlomo?

>many signed up for the police battalions
They were forced, try harder.

Be reasonable, Pole. Those camps were guarded and run by Germans and Austrians. They killed the people there. Poles actually put up major resistence from 1939 until 1945 and fought for their country.

Germany and Austria are principally guilty, in other European countries it is never the whole people but just selected individuals who are guilty like Quisling in Norway.

Nuremberg laws address that you dumb mutt

>YOU still get money
[citation needed]
Also pay reperations and return the shit your nigger ancestors stole, Hans.

Danzig massacre was literal fake news, basically muh 6 trillion Germans who didndu nuffin

no one gives a shit about that shlomo, we had a one drop rule for niggers and that includes shekel-niggers like you

you know this one is a fake don't you?

also you know it does not include Auschwitz or Treblinka or Sobibor or Chelmno>

so even if it was not a fake, it would not disprove the holocaust.

>nice meme

56.000 ethnic germans slaughtered in danzig and the danzig corridor starting with the end of ww1 and the illegal annexation of german eastern provinces.

>meme

It's time we smash the (((forgery of history)))

Oh, Treblinka and Sobibor where they originally claimed kikes had been STEAMED to death?

Fuck off. There's literally no evidence that anywhere near the numbers died at those camps. The supposed burial pits do not exist in the locations that the eye-witnesses claim, and what pits are there, scattered about, would only hold around 10,000 at the very most. Nowhere near the supposed millions they claim.

Leaf, ad hominem won’t save you.
I haven’t read the Talmud, I don’t see myself reading the Talmud, and at this point I don’t really care what it says.

Best proof of a LARP LMFAO

That won't save you from the nuclear hellfire Iran has coming your way

i thought there was no such thing as hell in judaism

>Danzig Massacre
I wonder if people actually believe this lmao
If so they've managed to fall for 70 year old propaganda

This thing thinks otherwise.

For the most part is poles or diasporas starting threads about how awesome Poland is.

Actually the speculation that steam was used first appeared ina document saying that some method of mass killing was in use - possibly electrocution or the use of engine exhaust, steam or poison gas.

they did not know what was being used , but these were likely candidates. Actually poison gas and exhaust fumes turned out to be right.

But of course you, who are omniscient adn faultless would never have made sucha msitake, would you?

fuck off with your false anger adn silly attempts at deflection/

also, Treblinka recently discovered pit 80 feet by 80 by fifteen feet deep, plus two others slightly smaller - how much ash would you fit in there?

bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363

source for you claims of only 10,000

>56.000 ethnic germans slaughtered in danzig
YOU UTTER FUCKTARD. Gdansk/Danzig wasn't even in Poland you retard as the Free City of Danzig was its own SEPARATE STATE and was controlled by the NSDAP since 1933 with German police and German paramilitary. Germans made up 90% of Gdansk population and Poles were in no position to start a massacre, not even a persecution, in fact, Poles were the persecuted ones. This just shows how retarded your kind is.
You retarded Nazi apologist spew BS about things you've read from NAZI sites quoting Nazi propaganda built on the lies of the Bloody Sunday in Bydgoszcz/Bromberg in which only ~360 people (both Germans and Poles) died.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

>I haven’t read the Talmud, I don’t see myself reading the Talmud,
But Jewish culture was partly built on the Talmud (one of its main pillars after the Tanakh) which even influences todays atheist Jews more or less. The Talmud explains Jewish supremacy and chauvinism.

Are people really suggesting that detaining or killing Jews is wrong?

Do you really think that trolling like that is big, clever or funny?

>Skoro już mamy wojnę, apeluję do IPN - nie tylko apeluję, proszę, błagam - wykorzystajcie tę okazję by wreszcie przeprowadzić ekshumację w Jedwabnem, zablokowana skutecznie ponad 10 lat temu przez naciski organizacji żydowskich. Wstępne prace, jakie wtedy dokonano, wskazują, iż może ona dać niezbite dowody (łuski, ślady kul na szkieletach) że zbrodnia została dokonana przez Niemców. Jak ważne jest sprawdzenie, czy takie dowody istnieją, jak bardzo mamy obowiązek wobec poprzednich pokoleń, by je, jeśli są, odkryć i ujawnić, tego chyba nie muszę tłumaczyć?

>Może przydałoby się, aby ten apel przybrał formę jakiegoś listu, interpelacji, zbiorowy list albo został zinstytucjonalizowany w inny sposób?

Rafał A. Ziemkiewicz

Adolf Hitler was Polish.

Is it true that Hitler was really Polish? That he was rounding up all the Jews, Gypsies, Fags, and Lefties in Germany and forcing the Germans to run the death camps? Hitler was only pretending to be German, so he could stage an invasion of Germany from Poland. Don’t forget Poland had Russia on their side to divide Germany up.