Human-trafficking crackdown: 510 arrested, 56 rescued in California

abc7.com/hundreds-arrested-in-human-trafficking-crackdown-in-ca/3007899/

Bump.

Revelation 18:11-13

"11 And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn for her, since no one buys their cargo anymore, 12 cargo of gold, silver, jewels, pearls, fine linen, purple cloth, silk, scarlet cloth, all kinds of scented wood, all kinds of articles of ivory, all kinds of articles of costly wood, bronze, iron and marble, 13 cinnamon, spice, incense, myrrh, frankincense, wine, oil, fine flour, wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and slaves, that is, human souls"

Is this /htg/ connected?

Holy shit. This sums up about 20k people rescued and +5k people arrested for human trafficking in California in the last 12 months.

The USA is literally Pakistan tier.

14-15
"14 “The fruit for which your soul longed
has gone from you,
and all your delicacies and your splendors
are lost to you,
never to be found again!”
15 The merchants of these wares, who gained wealth from her, will stand far off, in fear of her torment, weeping and mourning aloud,"

Check em'

It will only get worse friend. If only you knew how bad things really are.

were gonna make it

2 Kings 9:30-37
"30 When Jehu came to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it. And she painted her eyes and adorned her head and looked out of the window. 31 And as Jehu entered the gate, she said, “Is it peace, you Zimri, murderer of your master?” 32 And he lifted up his face to the window and said, “Who is on my side? Who?” Two or three eunuchs looked out at him. 33 He said, “Throw her down.” So they threw her down. And some of her blood spattered on the wall and on the horses, and they trampled on her. 34 Then he went in and ate and drank. And he said, “See now to this cursed woman and bury her, for she is a king's daughter.” 35 But when they went to bury her, they found no more of her than the skull and the feet and the palms of her hands. 36 When they came back and told him, he said, “This is the word of the Lord, which he spoke by his servant Elijah the Tishbite: ‘In the territory of Jezreel the dogs shall eat the flesh of Jezebel, 37 and the corpse of Jezebel shall be as dung on the face of the field in the territory of Jezreel, so that no one can say, This is Jezebel.’”

>this

C H E C K E M '
H
E
C
K
E
M
'

This must just be the start it's going to shock America to the core we already experienced it with all the bipartisan child fucking years ago.

>all the bipartisan child fucking years ago
Well still going more than likely even if it is not P.G. related.

I honestly think this mostly occurs in Sanctuary Cities, although Los Angeles is very spotty on the definition

How was it when that shit went down? Like how did it feel watching it on the news and stuff?

> Operation Reclaim and Rebuild.
bless

Why do you think they're fighting so hard to keep sanctuary cities?

Disgusted, I had a family member who suffered abuse in one of the areas where this stuff was pervasive right down to the low level teachers. It's amazing how quick people forgot where I live though and act surprised every time a new scandal appears.

>510 people to traffic 56
You can smuggle plutonium with less manpower.

Keep gobbling up those pedophile foot soldiers
One day perhaps their bosses will fall
I pray every day

Ezekiel 9:4-6
"4 And the Lord said to him, “Pass through the city, through Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and groan over all the abominations that are committed in it.” 5 And to the others he said in my hearing, “Pass through the city after him, and strike. Your eye shall not spare, and you shall show no pity. 6 Kill old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women, but touch no one on whom is the mark. And begin at my sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were before the house."

It’s Fucking happening!!!

>2018
>doesn't IV mountain dew
the absolute state of this board

reminder that you need to kill these people or to castrate them at least.

Probably all Mexicans. They love doing this shit for some reason. Maybe there's an Aztec God of child trafficking or something. Here in Texas every single time an amber alert comes on, it's always followed by Rodriguez/Martinez/DeLaHoya/Lopez/Garcia/etc. etc. to the point that we jokingly bet on the surnames whenever we hear it come on. The cops around here even sometimes find kidnapped persons in houses they bust for drugs, accidentally, just tied up in the closet for ransom back in Mexico and that kind of shit. They're like a plague. I can't even imagine how many are missing that they don't report, and especially in California which I suspect is at least twice as bad.

>Here in Texas every single time an amber alert comes on, it's always followed by Rodriguez/Martinez/DeLaHoya/Lopez/Garcia/etc. etc
kek, same thing here in NC

Bumping for the sake of the children

Tony PEDOsta was Hasterts life long friend you fuckin goober..

bump