We Are Their Retribution

What do the rise of Trump, Meme Magic, Gamergate, Pizzagate, and the research into corruption and abuse of elites have in common? Autism. It is weaponized autism that the elites truly fear. It is our superior yet inferior minds which are immune to the conditioning, while also being able to see through the lies.

I often see people saying vaccines cause autism. This is a psy-op. It is bullshit. The real reason autism is exploding is because it is being selected for. We are not be the next evolutionary step. We're more of a sidegrade. But in thr current climate we are best adapted to the globalist threat.

The best part? Our enemies are the reason we are gaining power.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28393290?dopt=Abstract

>Maternal experience of childhood abuse has been associated with offspring autism.

Those who are victims of the globalist elite produce children weaponized against them.

>Maternal childhood abuse was strongly associated with high paternal autistic traits.

It's not just activation of dormant genetics. They're actively seeking out mates with the ability to destroy the conditioning.

We are the future they chose. And with each crime they commit, we become that much stronger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExAydddhsIk&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop drinking soda and use your phone less

Yay! Go team!

I am pretty healthy and still autistic. That shit is genetic you tard.

Nobody cares that there's a strong link between abuse survivors and autism?

user, maybe youre a rare case

No it's not or they would've found the gene dummy.

Autism is pure, ethereal, vengeance delivered by the Lord Jesus Christ himself.

The day will come when this flag flies over the Whitehouse, oh hear us now, the autistic Taliban is coming and will restore morality to the filth in the streets.

In the 60's in the US the hippies thought a new generation of psychic kids were coming, the indigo children.
Turns out it was us autistic fucks.
It's the dawning of the age of autism.

It's probably epigenetic in basis.

>Fitzgerald appraised many of Hitler’s publicly known traits as autistic, particularly his various obsessions, his lifeless gaze, his social awkwardness, his lack of personal friendships, and his tendency toward monologue-like speeches, which, according to Fitzgerald, resulted from an inability to have real conversations.
Lol Hitler was aspie

What type of abuse? Sexual or psychological?

Selecting partners as stated would follow the old "you either marry your father or your mother (people who are very very similar) or you marry someone designed to annoy your father or mother" (basically choose a mate designed to hurt your parents in response to your upbringing).

Aspies tend to breed with aspies.

The Age of Blank-stare-ius

Psychological. My mother wasn't... motherly. She was detached.

Aspies are the master race.

I'm going to donate to Autism Speaks so you got dang devil children get aborted and flushed straight back to the hell you ris from

>if it was genetic they would have found the gene
>THE gene
>Direct relationships between genes and mental states are obvious
Jesus

the fire rises

Kind of like that episode from Futurama where Fry has to take on the brain invaders?

My sides!kek

What the shit? My mom was abused as a teen, my dad has autism and I'm an autismo myself. And now you're saying that's way more than just a coincidence?
Actually made me go hmmm.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExAydddhsIk&has_verified=1

>It's the dawning of the age of autism.

Your pic bothers me! Someone needs to organize that shit! The fucking ducks aren’t together! And don’t even give me “the little bastard organized them by size” shit! That kid is an autistic failure.

>posting online will defeat the deep state

Only mutilating their families into submission will stop them. The only think spooks understand is vicious violence, that's the only thing they fear. Your meme magick thing is literally a psy op designed to make you complacent and not be a revolutionary against a satanic system of freaks. We'll see if Trump is the real deal, if he starts executing these fucks en masse he is, if not it's just a psy op.

Abuse = Kanner's autism.

Kanner's autism =/= regular autism.