youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9FLOv8XxtA0
youtube.com/watch?v=esPXpagkVwY
youtube.com/watch?v=FmoV_UCQDbQ
aznude.com/view/celeb/l/lolanaymark.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread should be named pseudoscience hate thread, since Sup Forums is a pro-science board.

no wonder science is so low in the STEM ladder...

>Sup Forums is a pro-science board
what a fucking cuck lol

Why would you hate science?
Unless by that statement you hate those wannabe faggots that like the "l f*cking love science" type of shit along with the "MUH TESLA" fruitcakes.

Define science.

Look at the receding hairline on the one on the left. Shes got saggy tits and loose vagene rumble farts out her wide ass mestrual meconium on the floor torn amniotic sac

cant tell if the one on the left is the 100 cock stare, or the 100 lines of coke stare

>Rebel flag
>Hates Science

checks out lol.

>spic
>thinks his opinion matters
i ain't taking shit from spic communists who probably think global warming is real and i won't listen to batshit crazy leftist scientists and their gender theory bullshit
all you need to know about science was already written in the bible long time ago

Bluergh, disgusting 3DPD

Christians. The board has been swarmed by kekistani, magepede, boomer retards that can't come to terms with scientific data. They assume that just because leftist use pop-science to try to dismantle there world view ALL SCIENCE IS BAD. They are just as bad as Sargon claiming that the alt-right is fucking SJWs.

Your tricks will not work here Shlomo.

this , we're religions\racist , science is not welcome here

WHY IS SHE HOLDING IT LIKE THAT???

The bible+confederate flag is a little overkill, isnt it?
But l dont doubt there are people that genuinely hate science here for some retarded reason or because its a "SJW thing"

>I have a white coat
>Im a scientist!

Naturalism, the religious belief that everything can be explained by natural origins.

It's something too complex to be explained here. Here is a good introduction:
springer.com/us/book/9789027715111
springer.com/us/book/9789027719133

"My political opinion is objective truth because I think God is on my side and I appeal to his moral authority."

This is obviously dumb. Yet when some condescending ass puts on a lab coat and replaces god with science, it's totally cool. Even though zealotry is the opposite of real science.

Most philosophers of science and epistemologists are naturalists nowadays.
plato.stanford.edu/entries/epistemology-naturalized/

Science is another tool of the diabolic western degenerates

#>LabAssistantsFuckingAroundWithSocialMediaOnTheJobInsteadOfWorking

Forgot this: springer.com/us/book/9789027719034

Yeah i sure hate science, all those scientist should be burned like the bible says

>calling nafta and eu "type 1 level economies"
this isn't science. this is leftist masturbation.
ik the MSM makes them look identical, but...

obvious troll is obvious

Do you think god created the computer you’re typing on right now or scientists?

SAUCE

Fixed it

There's a difference between positivism and constructivism in regards to science.

Positivist science = "Hmm, there is an objective truth out there. I just need to figure out how I can uncover it so that it can benefit all of mankind..."

Constructivist science = "There is no such things as 'facts', language constructs our world! Just look how the aboriginal people of Africa uses words in an entirely abstract way, which is different to our 'superior' western way! That means that there can be as many genders as we want! Checkmate nazis!"

Good. Christcucks and all abrahamic religions can crumble.

bump for sauce
agreed. we must banish sandnigger shit back to sandnigger land, and only total genocide will suffice.

Spend your life on useless theories that won't help mankind goy.

Religion is wrong put your full faith in non - experimental theories goy.

QM bs

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc

Electricity Eric Dollard

youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

Gravity & Black Holes

youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

GLOBAL HOAXING

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws

takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm

Http://www.ae911truth.org/

Or a women in science hate thread.

>Positivist science = "Hmm, there is an objective truth out there.

That's the realist position not the positivist position.

They arnt scientists, thats the office cleaning team.

sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce saucesauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce saucesauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce saucesauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce saucesauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce saucesauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce saucesauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce

>I just discovered flags xdd

looks like my sister

>that jiggle
diamonds

>A faggot on 4chin trying to be smarts
>Kill yourself faggot.

go back to /x/

You can CLEARLY see that the iron has heat marks in the metal where she's holding it
So her fingers should be burning any second now... Oh wait it's probably not plugged in for this photo op

some of us redpilled anons work in science, and we are working towards subversion from within the belly of the beast

pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FLOv8XxtA0

Sup Forums is a board for heavy intellects only.

Social "Science":

After sending our survey out to a self-selected sample of 300 people, we received 20 responses, 5 of whom who didn’t answer all of our leading questions. Questions, by the way, that we won’t be publishing along with our study. Tough luck. We have now taken these answers and used broad definitions to make unsupported and wide ranging conclusions that the media will now spread for us as if we have definitive proof for whatever it is we’re claiming.

thats a big bitch

Slavery was a mistake.

Kaku is unironically a fucking moron when it comes to politics. I remember he once said that liberal democracy is better than monarchy because when a democratic country goes to war, he has the support of every single citizen. How can anyone so smart be at the same time so ignorant.

Was the national anthem playing? Oh, they were just taking a knee from working? tfw you support these brave women. Back to the kitchen and birthing tables you go!

women always ruin everything

Keep crying, I love it

I’ve seen more “scientific” equipment at a veterinary

The troglodyte ones on the west coast ruin everything. We need to kill them all:

Atleast he is honest

youtube.com/watch?v=esPXpagkVwY

I bet they're still trying to figure out where to go for lunch

Finally these hags realize their true profession - being on their knees.

>We have a way of discussing the world, when we talk of it at various hierarchies, or levels. Now I do not mean to be very precise, dividing the world into definite levels, but I will indicate, by describing a set of ideas, what I mean by hierarchies of ideas.
>For example, at one end we have the fundamental laws of physics. Then we invent other terms for concepts which are approximate, which have, we believe, their ultimate explanation in terms of the fundamental laws. For instance, "heat". Heat is supposed to be jiggling, and the word for a hot thing is just the word for a mass of atoms which are jiggling. But for a while, if we are talking about heat, we sometimes forget about the atoms jiggling- just as when we talk about the glacier we do not always think of the hexagonal ice and the snowflakes which originally fell.
>...
>As we go up in this hierarchy of complexity, we get to things like muscle twitch, or nerve impulse, which is an enormously complicated thing in the physical world, involving an organization of matter in a very elaborate complexity. Then come things like "frog".
>And then we go on, and we come to words and concepts like "man", and "history", or "political expediency", and so forth, a series of concepts which we use to understand things at an ever higher level.
>And going on, we come to things like evil, and beauty, and hope...
>...
>And I do not think either end is nearer to God. To stand at either end, and to walk off that end of the pier only, hoping that out in that direction is the complete understanding, is a mistake. And to stand with evil and beauty and hope, or to stand with the fundamental laws, hoping that way to get a deep understanding of the whole world, with that aspect alone, is a mistake. It is not sensible for the ones who specialize at the other end, to have such disregard for each other.
Full lecture by Feynman: youtube.com/watch?v=FmoV_UCQDbQ

Why are so many scientists so defensive about climate change. Even /sci/ posters sperg out at climate contrarianism

That's a beautiful gif

Which public school science lab is this?

Is Lawrence Fishburne a science?
What chemical element I am thinking of right now?

Because the cost of being right about climate change and not doing enough is so much higher than the cost of being wrong about it and doing too much.
If the former happens, we've ruined our only current habitable space and source of resources.
If the latter happens, we have a cleaner world - no one is disputing the existence of sludge lakes or smog, remember - and we have cheaper energy. We are more prepared for crowding, both of humans and human waste, and running out of resources over the next few centuries, which I also don't think anyone disputes will happen at some point. Perhaps some people make money (some people make this argument against environmental activism and I'm not familiar with the finer points), but people are making money off of the current state of things.

>Why do marxists posing as scientists get so defensive when their malthusian dogma is challenged?
>Why are so many christians so defensive about creationism?
>Why are so many zionists so defensive about the holocaust numbers?
>Why are so many muslims so defensive about muhammad not being a piece of shit warlord like every other ME ruler?
>Why are so many NK fanatics in love with their dear leader?
>Why are so many statists so defensive about the right to tax (cough) steal?
>Why did Jonestown an hero?
>Why does the fucking grass grow?

What might seem obvious to you is not necessarily obvious. The groups you've named do not seem related, except that they are defensive for one reason or another.
Could you clarify?

i admit the very last one there may have thrown the rest off, so fine.

one word: cults.

Okay, that seems clearer. Thank you.

No worries. I added the last one because I think it would be obvious why a cultist would get defensive, but after posting I realized it threw the whole post off a tad.

For you

Because she has no idea what she is doing. And, obviously, neither does anyone else in the room. That board uses surface mount components which are EXTREMELY difficult to solder with an iron. The tip is probably larger than the spacing between the leads.

12$/hr lab techs

>scientists take a knee

Actual women scientists are rarer than hen's teeth. These girls likely don't even know the names of that equipment, much less how to use them.

t. male scientist who sees this shit every day

>women
>science

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God speed user

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE REASON WE DONT HAVE GENETIC PERFECTION IS BECAUSE SJW DONT WANNA USE CRISPR ON HUMANS

science win

equal pay for equal work

Lola Naymark

Wait a sec, Shlomo...

Thanks polandbro

Natural Science

>Lola Naymark
danke

That's like her default mode, love it

aznude.com/view/celeb/l/lolanaymark.html
only gripe is i wish she had black hair instead of red, but i'm too busy staring at that luscious ass to notice...

Bitch, you're not american...That's a University of Ljubljana labcoat

This actually just makes me sad...

Wrong tip for boards. That's like an arts and crafts iron. Also, she's gonna burn herself. Also, she's got tinted lenses on for why?