Untitled

(((((())))))

TOP FUCKIN' KEK

MY SIDEEEESSSSSSS

nice slide thread

sage

It couldn't be that Germany has a long rich history of royally fucking up the EU.
>i-i-its israels fault guys totally not germanys for being a nation of autistic retards

The EU flag makes it look like he's pissing on Merkel in the 2nd last frame

((()))

You refuse to pay debts to Poland. How Jewish is that?

MÄÄRTIN SCHKEKLZ

Why do germans keep blaming jews for their political decisions? It reminds me of niggers blaming the white man for being poor and lazy.

Polish death camps

They are autistic retards who dont learn from their past. We should carpet nuke them

Good (((goy)))

I have no ill will towards germans, I'm just curious why they use this excuse every time. The war ended almost 80 years ago, jews have their own country now, I think it's time to take some responsability for one's own actions.

>Jews moan about how tyrannical the 359 countries they were kicked out of were
>Jews finally get their own state.
>Diaspora jews immediately start moaning about how tyrannical and oppressive it is.
>No awareness of the irony
"Jews are at the top because they are smart"

God I hate (((poles)))

t. white nigger
>DA JOOOZ BE KEEPIN US DOWN NIGGA SHIEEEEEEET

((()))

You try to hard. At Amazon you make more sorting packets.

((()))
>Whites have no issue with Blacks taking "Blacks First" stances
>Jews yarmulke's explode at the thought of Whites taking "Whites First" stance
>These are the same thing

merkel is jewish

Larping retard is unable to answer an honest question so he gets upsetti.
What? Your entire post is a non-sequitur.

I'm not interested arguing with a pole but nice (((trips)))

She's 3/4 german, 1/4 polish. Am I to understand that the millions of germans who vote for her are also jews?

The dude with the gun looks like a jew there's something off about his face

Mike Pence just doesnt know how to handle it.

>jews have their own country now
So do have other 3rd world immigrants, but that doesn't stop them to move to our countries and ruining them.

You are unable to argue, and it's not surprising. Putting words in brackets is not a sustitute for critical thinking and discussion.

The absolute state of polish intellectuals

So stop voting for people who want to bring them in. Is that so hard? We did it, even though countries like LE BASED GERMANY XDDD tried to strongarm us and even organized protests against our new goverment.

t. eastern polish gopniki brainlet

I'm shitposting from my (((phone))), I don't want to argue with a shitty pole about useless stuff we already went over hundreds of times.

If I was on my pc and had the intention of arguing with someone I would do it with anybody, except poles.

Ian even willing talking with Jews and niggers.

Kekeke, here comes the argentimutt. Negrified subhuman, the art of making a coherent argument is alien to him.

By the way, notice how the larpers here all confirmed what I've written in my first post? None of them can accept the responsability of german people to decide about themselves, instead they lift it to the jews, who somehow are mysteriously brainwashing every single high-IQ aryan citizen to vote time and again for the same people.
>IT'S NOT ME BEING A RETARD, IT DA JOOOOOOOZZZZZ!!!11
Stay frosty, brainlets.

>be 50% russian 30% german and 20% polish
>go on Sup Forums
>accuse others of being mutts
>end up feeding the jew by doing d&c out of spite for pure countries
t. shabbos goyim

And you just blame (((Nazis))) for everything.

Brainwashed people make good choices amirite goy? Stupid faggot.

Not really, although you're obviously ignorant of polish political discourse.
I'm glad you put the word Nazis in brackets though, you at least recognise the talmudic roots of this jewish ideology :^)
>aryans and subhumans vs jews and goys
>lebensraum in Europe vs lebensraum in Palestine
>hatred of christianity
>expansionist and subversive nature
>genocide as a tool

(((polish political discourse)))

There it is, lifitng the responsability again.
By the way, how come the most powerful and richest country, with allegedly the best people, gets brainwashed so easily? Could they all be retards incapable of looking after themselves? You seem to have very low opinion of germans.

(((k)))

I'm just shitposting ((())) for an hour now, and the pole keeps responding with lengthy posts I don't read.

I just took a shit on you and any brainlet other mutt that came here :D Nazis btfo

(((Nazis btfo)))

>brainlets
>natzes btfo
hmmmm

(((128 KB jpg)))

slide for what? ((trump)) generals?

are we going to win someday bros?

You partly proved his point though

The day of the rope comes closer every passing day in my country. People are not defeatist, they are starting to get so angry, hitler could get elected here.