Is Elon Musk an arms dealer now?

Is Elon Musk an arms dealer now?

Why is he selling flame throwers? Is something happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/ECD-Germany-Flammenwerfer-Unkrautvernichter-Unkrautbrenner/dp/B00O40TJI6).
youtube.com/watch?v=BYgnOc6Cd34
youtube.com/watch?v=V12ZAZ4Jn8Q
twitter.com/USMC/status/959056980013961216
amazon.com/Red-Dragon-VT-2-23-000-BTU/dp/B073958Y6D/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1517492106&sr=8-3&keywords=weed+burner&th=1
xm42.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's the friendly face of CIA niggers. catch up, user

He needs a cash injection to patch up some terrible decision he made now that he isn't getting government gibs

It's a technology demonstrator to see how well to set up a flame jet bore drill.

500$ for this?

You can have em for 20bux on amazon (amazon.de/ECD-Germany-Flammenwerfer-Unkrautvernichter-Unkrautbrenner/dp/B00O40TJI6). What are people so fucking stupid and let themselves be ripped off like that?

Because no one wants his cars, the hyperloop is a glorified roller coaster, and his rockets keep blowing up

>flamethrower
It's an airsoft gun with gas instead of CO2. Musk is a fucking loser and so are you.

Why do highly unsuccessful neets feel anger that he can make a cash injection by shitposting on Twitter?

Do people forget he made money under several administrations?

Fucking kek he is practically playing games now and still making money.

That's not a flamethrower it's a propane torch. This is a scam and it's useless. you can buy proper ones that throw napalm for about 1500 more.

That's my thought too. I'm surprised I wasn't the only one here to know about that tech.

>he made money
He's propped up by billions in government subsidies and he's out there wasting taxpayer money on toys. He'd be bankrupt several times over if he had to actually compete. Also you're a faggot.

he is a meme dealer

Just wait till the first people burn down their house with this weedburner in a fancy plastic housing.

This. Musk is literally a supernigger gibqueen

>flame thrower
>doesn't werf flammen
No thanks.
I thought Americans could buy actual flamethrowers. youtube.com/watch?v=BYgnOc6Cd34

>buy flamethrower
>get doubles

pic related

>technology demonstrator
If this is the technology that the bore drills are based on then he's pretty well fucked.

It's just a MAP gas torch you can buy at the hardware store with a little extra tubing and a fancy stock. It's not a real flamethrower like troops used during Vietnam.

Shut up faggot I don't see u having a multi-billion dollar company filled with regulations up the cazoo. Even if it is completely funded by gov money at least he is there to convert gov money to create jobs and create valuable assets like the tesla.

So shut up nigger this guy's is so rich. He doesn't need any gov money to live he just uses it because why not and without he would be bankrupt just to geta permit to buy a car.
Fuck you idiot if anything he will help bring regulations down so u Dont need a billion to create a car.
Tired of seeing Hondas, Ford, Chevy, Kia. Like holy fuck this is America! We need more options and create cars like in the 60's and we can do that with lower regulations.

Can it be modified easily into something lethal?

our guy

You would have to use a liquid fuel and not gas if you want to "spray" the flame long distances.

I used a map gas torch every fucking day when I was a plumber. Need to use it for soldering copper tube and fittings.

Hi Donald

>He doesn't need any gov money to live he just uses it because why not
Because government money is MY money. He doesn't need it and he's taking it anyway and you think I should respect that? God you're both losers.

>his rockets keep blowing up
space coast fag here, and we haven't had a launch accident in several years, aside from that one test that was likely sabotage.

Based spaceman

they used kerosine in flame throwers. former army flamethrower mechanic here

Oh my god.

That answer. Cringy

what happened to the space x money?

Was it kept in a pressurized tank inorder to propel it or was there some sort of pump involved?

Pressurized, which is why they were so dangerous for the operator

These things aren't flame throwers they're glorified propane torches.

Is Amber Heard still with him or she dumped him alredy?

You're underaged, you don't pay taxes.

Same people that buy every new iPhone model, e.g. Apple fanboys.

I like Elon Musk a great deal and think he's coming up with some brilliant stuff, but his fanboys might be even more cringey than Apple fanboys.

Space marines when?

Yeah, that doesn't sound fun for the operator. Seems like today's tech could make it much safer. Just no real purpose on modern battlefields, I.E. deserts.

I bet you cringe even more when Elon pulls out.

yea was a pressurized. we phased them out after vietnam. we had a working model at Aberdeen Proving Grounds and only spent an hour going over how it worked. 30 years ago so I dont recall much.

When was the last war America used flamethrowers in? Genuinely curious.

I was gonna buy one then I saw the flame only shoots out 18 inches. It's basically a fancy bbq lighter.

I'm sure compared to how bad your government rapes you my taxes seem like nothing.

have you guys ever just considered that selling flamethrowers as a joke is fun? if you were in the current top 10 of most powerful people in the world, wouldn't you shitpost on twitter and sell dumb shit for fun? how do you idiots support trump and not see that

>valuable assets like the Tesla
It’s a niche memecar though senpai

flame throwers were made obselete by things like 40mm white phospherous m203 cannister rounds.

well, a blowtorch is a lethal weapon already, just takes a little patience, you would probably have to have them subdued already. or you could just use it as a club.

Literally /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=V12ZAZ4Jn8Q

>in the current top 10 of most powerful people in the world
>dumb shit for fun
Pick one. Either he's amazing or he's a loser, can't be both.

>only shoots out 18 inches
>It's basically a fancy bbq lighter.

Never change american, never change.

>Why is he selling flame throwers?
because he can

He wants to be Hank Scorpio.

>fancy burner with plastic casing
>flame thrower

he's definitely not a loser. thats like the last thing that he is

IF Elon Musk didn't borrow that $ to build his rockets then they just would have given it to some niggers mouth. Would you prefer whitey goes back to the moon or do you want to feed that fat negress? I swear this is how I know Pol is full of spics and other non whites you have a very high time preference.

worst thing about being flamethrower operator is you become the biggest target on the battle field. the sneaky gooks knew if they shot the tank it would take out the operator and everyone around him.

Implying they cut Bonequisha's monthly check to help fund rockets.

>definitely not a loser. thats like the last thing that he is
Whatever makes you happy you fucking loser.

Speaking of vietnam:
twitter.com/USMC/status/959056980013961216

flamethrowers were good for checking for guys playing dead after battles. hard to play dead when your ass was on fire.

How about we just cut taxes and not give away so much fucking money? When did you accept defeat my friend, because you have no fight in you.

amazon.com/Red-Dragon-VT-2-23-000-BTU/dp/B073958Y6D/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1517492106&sr=8-3&keywords=weed+burner&th=1
This one is going to run you $123.60 and you have to drag an ugly ass dolly behind you. This isn't including the propane cyiinder for another $30. I'm not sure Elon's portable meme thrower is the same as this thing.

>Kikes try and blackmail Elon at a party with probably horrible things going on that he had no idea were going to happen
>Elon leaves
>Now you show up to make fun of him like he's a fucking virgin.
I wonder who could be behind this post?

The tanks dont actually explode when you shoot them champ, the kikes lied to you in their movies and here you are parroting it like a good goy. Sad, really.

Not selling, allowing “””preorders”””

White men need to get to space and glass this shithole planet before the apes or insect chinks escape into space.

when you accomplish a millionth of what he has let me know

That mother fucker is 46 and he still goes to costume parties! God damn it how dense are you!?

Yall a bunch of jealous fags, just mad he can sell something like this while you cry at home with your paltry neetbux

18 inches is nothing do the conversion maths. My penis is barely 18 inches and every girl who has seen it laughs about how tiny it is.

You could wear it is a backpack, ideally with some type of quick release, not that you would have time to use it.

kerosine + pressure + hot lead 7.62 round = explosion . douche.

You all act like losers and niggers whenever this guy is mentioned. You hate him because he's smarter than you. Walmart gets tons of government gibs too, same with most big companies, but I guess THEY earned it.

Do tell us all of the mature and responsible things you would do if you were a billionaire

Flamethrowers are perfectly legal here, yuropoor trash.

>Billionaire socialite has time and $ and incentive to socialize and meet other BIllionaires to invest in his meme companies

Kubrick was right

So what did you invent again?

They're just contrarian faggots I've come to realize. Whatever reddit likes they have to dislike. Reddit huffs Elon's farts so Pol has to hate him even when he does well.

no

>While shooting or otherwise damaging the tank of a flamethrower will make it leak, the fuel won't ignite immediately (even with a tracer bullet, since there's no oxygen inside the tank) unless something else ignites it. The fuel used by flamethrowers is also actually somewhat difficult to ignite and slow burning, which is what allows it to be fired in a targeted stream without igniting the backflow. Put simply, flamethrowers do not explode because this scenario occurred to the designers.

I hope your joking

>Why is he selling flame throwers? Is something happening?
The production and selling of flamethrowers is, for some reason, part of South African culture. Hell, there's some South African who made car-mounted ones to prevent carjacking and wallet-sized ones to prevent mugging.

And what did Elon invent, huh? Electric cars? Rockets? Solar panels? Battery packs? Pneumatic tube system? Elon didn't invent shit you idiot.

>Billionaire socialite wastes his time with degenerates in silicon valley

It's an over hyped blow torch, the rick and morty fan base is bleeding into this.

Guess that's identity politics for you, can never admit when the enemy is right or reach compromises, it's all about making them as miserable as yourself.

You need oxygen in the tanks but they used Co2

Could be useful to melt ice on my driveway in the Northeast.

I bet you're a failure at life.

>You hate him because he's smarter than you.
Prove that any of his accomplishments weren't actually the result of the highly paid team of engineers he hired with free money from Uncle Sam? You can't.

>I bet you're a failure at life.
I must be, I'm on pol at 9am on a Thursday morning when I should be working.

Ideas are a dime a dozen, the challenge is making them happen. He was lucky to earn his initial wealth, but even that took skill to get.

With the success of the Hooge attack, the German army adopted the flamethrower on a widespread basis on all fronts of battle.Flammenwerfers were used in groups of six, each apparatus serviced by two men.The main intent was to clear away forward defenders at the beginning of an attack, followed by an infantry assault. The operators of the Flammenwerfers themselves lived a most hazardous existence on several levels. Aside from the inherent dangers of handling the infant device—it was entirely possible that the cylinders carrying the fuel might unexpectedly explode at any moment—the flammenwerfer soldiers were marked men. The British and French poured rifle fire into the area of an attack where the flamethrowers were being used in the hopes of exploding their fuel tanks, and the operators could expect no mercy should they be taken prisoner by the frightened and enraged enemy. Accordingly, their life expectancy was extremely short.

> running SEVERAL serious and successful engineering companies that are progressing mankind forward is somehow not an acomplishment...

>is he selling flame throwers
fag tier shit
Get a personal flame thrower sent to your house for about $900
xm42.com/

I used one of these before, not Vietnam grade but close for civilian fun

Hey anons...you can build your own flame thrower with an old fire extinguisher...look up King of Random on youtube... Pretty boss channel.

King of Random Youtube...Use old fire extinguisher