Hero Academia

Dumping korean scans.

Other urls found in this thread:

red-riot-kirishima-eijirou.tumblr.com/post/159988311858/how-kirishima-may-be-the-traitor-traitor-theory
strawpoll.me/13255037
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A cute boy

Now we wait for English translations

An adorable boy thank you user

based user.

his hair was black after all
traitor confirmed?

>black haired Kiri
Welp, it's confirmed then.

What was the point of adding sleeves if they keep getting ripped off?

This fight looks... balanced.

Its amazing how Hori foreshadowed this since the third chapter

Fats quickly becoming one of my top favorites

It looks cool?

An absorber and a hardener vs a shielder and a kineticist? Pure endurance fight, I doubt this will be a fast one.

It's a good day for being a Kirifag.

Thats just scan quality. But yeah, I thought it was common sense he had black hair? How would this be related to the traitor though? He's about to be killed with Fatso unless they can somehow turn this around next week.

if so, then his role in the story has already been decided way back. Only his design that looks changed

>shows a little peak at Suneater's abs
Hori knows his fujo audience

i think there's the speculation that Kiri was an edgelord/deliquent back in his middleschool days
I was half joking about Kiri being the traitor though. Half

Looks like a classic Mega Man character

is this Bakugou being motivational again?

Its the same thing he already said to Kirishima back in the flashback in chapter 133. Probably Kirrihisma is thinking about it again because his unbreakable form got broken, so maybe he's thinking about how he didn't live up to Bakugou's expectation or how he failed him or something? Don't know, lets wait for the translation

When is he not motivating Kirishima?

red-riot-kirishima-eijirou.tumblr.com/post/159988311858/how-kirishima-may-be-the-traitor-traitor-theory

in bed

a cute

>yfw kiri hardens his blood to make weapons

It is a popular theory

Him being the traitor would have sadly made sense considering there is still that rocky villain out there who was teased together with Toga and Dabi but never shown in action. Besides the current traitor (who may or may not be the same traitor as the VA one from the USJ/camp incident) is probably someone who is around too, since not a lot of people knew about this attack. Which, if the same as the VA traitor, is probably either a U.A. student or teacher from those present.

A CUTE, A CUTE!

Luckily it's already been established that Eijiro has monster endurance from his fight with Tetsutetsu

Post yfw Kirishima is confirmed as the traitor and Bakugou, having lost the one person he probably considers his friend, gets even edgier than he already is
Maybe he was the traitor but decided to change sides and that's why he's getting his ass kicked?

Thanks for the link, I did not attribute the hair change as a possible indicator of character change. -in hindsight thats stupid of me-

While I did have suspicions, I haven't noticed the part where he tried to tell his story for that villain or when he was shown twice when a troublesome student was mentioned. It makes more sense now. Not happy about it but its certainly possible.

He probably has a tragic backstory where he tried to get stronger by hanging out with villains or something but he isnt actually the traitor

Was the traitor also involved with the attack on the students in the simulation joint?

>Kirishima is the traitor
no, I refuse to believe that!

>implying that isn't the most inspirational time

Bakugou is a selfish lover

don't you even dare

that's a very good theory. Looking by the panels where Mandalay announced that Baku was being targeted, Kiri looks very bothered. I think it's possible that he has minor but important role in summer camp: telling their location. But he didn't t know what the villains are up to

Im going with this.
Delinquent who was hanging around the villains but not the traitor.

Huh, this is actually pretty solid, way more so than the Kaminari ones. It would also explain why he's getting so much screentime now.

Kirishima was probably weak in middle school and decided to hang out with a weak villain group not related to the VA or something to get stronger. He might not be traitor

Ok but real talk, what if both Kirishimia and Kaminari are traitors? It woul be a lot easier for them.

In Japan that's considered the manly way to have sex.

>No Hadou doujins or lewds yet
HOW

>Yo boi Kirishima is getting the spotlight!
>Sike! It's just an intro on why he is the traitor
Horiiiiiiiiii

Fuck off and kill yourself, newfag cancer.

we all weep, user

It´s funny that the bad guys are the ones using teamwork this time around.

Teamwork is for communists

They have hung out as friends since fairly early on so it wouldn't be impossible to sell it.

> Hori: Kirishima and Kaminari are characters made for tying the class together
> also Hori: they betray their friends first tho

we can't lose both best boys though

Josei didn't teach me that

FUCK YOU YOU FROPPY LOVING NIGGER

Exactly. That would be amazing. I can se Kaminari as the leader of the duo, and Kirishima having big regrets because he bonded witht he guys and was having fun

Huh, how does that mean he's the traitor?

>Kirishima has shady past
>shady past gets out and USJ + police suspect him as the traitor
>real traitor uses the opportunity as cover to kill All Might

How mad would you be Sup Forums?

Most of the traitor theories have been full of shit, so this one is kind of worrying.

No I mean foreshadowed his black hair

If Kirishima is the traitor Bakugou will never love again.

because he'll keep loving him no matter what

Not very it'd be a great move on BORIS part

That would be cute.

>imply he won't dick Toga out of spite for her being more obsessed with Deku than him

>get invested in Kirishima
>he's probably the traitor
This hurts

What if there's no traitor

You're making me suffer more than I already am, anons

That would honestly suck

I hope there is one and is comes completely out of left field, they could even do the "shonen hero shouts at baddie until he turns good" shit afterwards and i'd be ok with it

Having a traitor is a lot more interesting

So the punch guy is
>I undertake to abstain from causing harm and taking life (both human and non-human).
What is the shield sphere thing guy?

strawpoll.me/13255037
The time has come.

I think we will learn the traitor alongside Deku and the other kids. The fact that we're getting hints of Kirishima's past while he's alone implies at worst that he'll be a red herring.

Everything will be daijoubu user. Have faith this is shounen and power for friendship always wins eventually.

>power for friendship always wins eventually.
Except when its used by the villains, apparently

Kaminari was lying about his quirk

Okay, I can't tell if missed out, forgot something or being meme'd. Why do people think Kirishima is the traitor?

Ok better question

If X is traitor, who from class A should be the one to face them?

Because autism

Its more of a theory. Look at this, this is much better presented

Everything will turn out okay don't worry, we have to trust them

>Kirishima is the traitor
Bakugou or Deku
>Kaminari is the traitor
Jirou for suffering

If it's Kirishima, Bakugou. If it's Kaminari, Bakugou and Kirishima. Alternatively, someone avenging Jirou after Kaminari injures her in betrayal.

Deku blyat.