>the lolicon
The feminist, you mean?

Source: spoiler.net/spoiler/lc.1-gintama-chapter-640
I still wonder where is Sadaharu btw ;_;

Or heck even maybe Matako

The trailer for the Mitsuba arc live-action webseries is here:
youtube.com/watch?v=sZfLbpA-9ks
So, what do you guys think ?
Honestly, I think it looks be pretty decent the actress for Mitsuba is cute and Ryo Yoshizawa's performance is good.

nobody gives a fuck about the cyclops

so, here's the dead-poll:
feminist, Gin, Gorilla (Kondo), earth

I think Gorilla's hairy ass will be saved, you know he already survived from the death flag (Otose, Takasugi, Zenzo, Sacchan and Nobume as well) the only ones who could die actually would be Gin (like you said) or even Sadaharu

Gorilla and Gintoki are too popular to die. Maybe Gin would be revealed dead by the end of the series but as for me, I just can't see it. Kondo already escaped a huge deathflag once and that's in Farewell Shinsengumi arc. Keep in mind that the actual Kondo Isami was beheaded. In Gintama, Toshi only had dreams of Kondo being beheaded and the series twisted his fate. Just like how Okita is supposed to die of tuberculosis but the disease was passed down to his sister.

just because he escaped once doesn't mean he can escape a second time
besides, Sorachi can't just leave alive, where's the drama in that?

Possibles Deathflag
Sadaharu
Gintoki
Hijikata
Kamui

I can understand for Sadaharu and Gin but Hijikata and Kamui could probably die?

I'm not a fan of LA

Kamui can die protecting Kagura(Or losing a arm like his father) his vice-captain or umibuzou also are a option , Hijikata because is most important people of Shinsengumi

Sadaharu is a god dog that's supposed to guard the altana right? Maybe he's gonna transform again like way back and join in against Utsuro

Hijikata isn't going to die
if the episode with the weird timeclock is canon he'll live until he's old and grey holding a battery

I think there are pages missing

I'm okay with your opinion. For me, I think it might be decent

Indeed, there's 15 pages instead of 19 pages, the rest might be out maybe tomorrow or we have to wait for the scanlation

It's Sho-chan birthday, today.
I miss him so fucking much ;_;

Anyway, I just hope he'll be okay

but what are your thoughts about Nobu Nobu
>son of Nari Nari
>then there's Shige Shige
>Sada Sada
what's up with those names

Kamui is safe

>Just like how Okita is supposed to die of tuberculosis but the disease was passed down to his sister.
wat
Explain further.

Okita the captain of the 1st division of the Shinsengumi died at a young age, according to historians
Okita, the guy in Gintama, does not die of Tubercolosis, his sister dies instead

He SHOULD die and leave Japan to Soyo

Well, I think that NobuNobu is a piece of shit for assasinating him., but the lastest chapters with him are funny
And Shigeshige is loosely based on Tokugawa Iemochi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokugawa_Iemochi
So the name for him and the others is a parody, I guess

Oh, historically speaking
So, if we go by that, Zura's marrying a widow by the end of the series?

>So, if we go by that, Zura's marrying a widow by the end of the series?
Depends on Gorilla if he wants to canonize the pairs at the end of the series. But considering Gintama Zura has also shown interest in Ikumatsu, I'd say it's highly possible.

Funny if you think about the stand arc and see how Gin deals with the ghosts

Zura has a thing for MILFs and widows
>he went with the mom in the dating sim ditching the younger girl

Considering how all girls in Gintama are best, your go, Zura

Will my boy Hasegawa survive this last arc and finally bloom? Or will he die in the arms of his beloved Hatsu?

He already bloomed.

he'll straighten out his life and the manga will end with the last panel being him walking in front of a truck
>I finally bloomed...

>And Shigeshige is loosely based on Tokugawa Iemochi
No, Shigeshige is based more on Tokugawa Ieyasu than Iemochi considering Hattori Hanzo worked for Ieyasa. In Gintama, Hanzo was Shige Shige's childhood friend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokugawa_Ieyasu

>He was known for being loyal towards his personal friends and vassals, whom he rewarded, He was said to have a close friendship with his vassal Hattori Hanzō

Tbh, this is probably why I love learning history because I could also connect it with the other series I watch/follow. Like Fate series since most of the characters there were also based on historical figures.

>Ieyasa
Ieyasu*

Kek. I'd love to see sorachi write isekai

He probably likes NTR and self inserts as the NTRer

so is he into widows because the dead husband probably looks down from the heavens
>cucked in the afterlife

hanhuazu.cc/cartoon/post?id=8982

Ah at the quality is better there

Heck, I even think that Sorachi would make a good isekai story

Are top-knots cursed or something?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>SadaSada
It's one of the only Gintama characters I really hate

Still hurts

Will Megane girl and her sister ever return ? And what about Asaemon ?

Asaemon sure

She was hinted

also Ane and mone and their little dog

why does China love Gintama so much?

Cute

Indeed, he can get somehow injured but not die

but he'll probably be bald someday
if Sorachi does a time skip twenty years into the future he will have not a single hair left

He'll be like Baldy

Gintama episodes titles are epic. What is your favorite one?

The one about german-suplexing a woman, because what the fuck.

>Perform A German Suplex On A Woman Who Asks If She Or The Job Is More Important
This title was so based

Gorilla won't die, but probably at some point people would believe he did it, and Shinsengumi would go into rampage. I can see Hijikata dying, then some of his gag moments would make sense: He is finally with Mitsuba, and I can see Okita holding his hand while saying he is the only one allowed to kill him, then he would ask for a last thing, they would think is a cigarrete but Gintoki would give him mayo, and Hijikata would die holding a bottle of mayo while doing to reunite with Mitsuba. Also Gori has a bond with Otae, that would deserve a good end.
I still don't want Hijikata to die, but from Shinsengumi he would be the one making more sense.
At then I doubt any of then are going to die. Characters like Umibozu or Takasugi were made for this.

In fact, I don't want to see any major character die anymore, I want the manga to ends with an happy note

Yeah

I see nobody dying not even Tama and Kintoki

they'll bring tama back and everyone is happy
for thirty seconds before 'tama' reveals that she's actually Hankais new body

You know, the "death" of Tama, was pretty much hard for me, she was one of my favorite characters. I hope Gengai keeps will repairs her

Honestly her death left near to no impact compared to how important and popular Tama is, it's kinda obvious that she will come back at some point.

He never got that tight feminist pussy

He died for our sins, he died so that we, lolic- feminists, can keep on living and fap to loli in his place, he is the true hero of Gintama.

But Tama is for Yamazaki.

>he will never fuck Kagura
Poor feminist. If he dies I hope that someone will put at least a pic of her on his grave

And how would Rambozaki would react if learned that she's ded?

Yorozuya House outside (in live-action)

nobody will

nice dubs

Thanks user
Cute pic btw

Is the manga still even edited in USA?

I don't even know user
I don't think so?

It was just for asking
In France where I live they still editing the manga but they're very very late (Kana, the editor is only at volume 42-43 whereas Gintama has now 68 issues)

I'm German,
we're at 35

Is the show pretty much known there?

they know it exists

Vietnam here, we're at 58.

M-machines can't die! Gengai is going to find a way!

Well, you guys are pretty advanced

Reminder that Kondo started to like Otae because she said that an hairy butt would not stop her to love a man.

would Kondotae be the end game?
or would it be Kyudotae?

Kondotae, he's a gorilla with an heart of gold

Neither Sorachi hates romance

He may hate this, but he's an expert to write amazing and emotive romance stories
Sasuga, Sorachi.

Like in France

I want Gorilla sensei to do various gag endings

>Full SoL Series made by Sorachi